Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Why do people from Vientiane and Nong Khai have different accents?
Anonymous

Date:
RE: Why do people from Vientiane and Nong Khai have different accents?
  


Dr Adisorn Piengket is the truth leader of Lao Esan who is proud to be Lao ethnicity and be called Lao Esan.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

        

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

          No need to prove myself to you . I am proud to be Thai like khu Adisorn Piengket.
          And it none sense of what pop phee fah or phee pop. Lao Esan is not  the same like before we are well educated today.




Oh now you are proud to be Thai like khu Adisorn Piengket.?

Because you don't really know how should be proud as an Esan but you know him and it's sound good enough right. If you really are Esan you know by yourself but you are just a pretending one.



         What ever there are 30 million of us as you see on the video . And why would you care ? Who we are ?

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

          No need to prove myself to you . I am proud to be Thai like khu Adisorn Piengket.
          And it none sense of what pop phee fah or phee pop. Lao Esan is not  the same like before we are well educated today.




Oh now you are proud to be Thai like khu Adisorn Piengket.?

Because you don't really know how should be proud as an Esan but you know him and it's sound good enough right. If you really are Esan you know by yourself but you are just a pretending one.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Haven't you noticed that Adisorn always sings about "dok koon" not "dok jumpa".

Dok koon is for Esan not dok jumpa for Laos.



         What ever ? I know who I am so do 30 million of us.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Haven't you noticed that Adisorn always sings about "dok koon" not "dok jumpa".

Dok koon is for Esan not dok jumpa for Laos.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

  You are Thai from Bangkok and your tricks doesn't work any more try to make the Lao Esan to be ahamed of who we really are.



 If you think Lao in Esan are ashamed of themselves then you are not one of them.
Lao Esan are so proud of themselves and Thai can accept the good and the bad of Lao Esan unlike Lao in Laos.

Do you know the word "pop phee fah" or "phee pop"? That is the true Lao culture but now forbidden in Laos. Why? because Laos ashamed of that culture.



          No need to prove myself to you . I am proud to be Thai like khu Adisorn Piengket.
          And it none sense of what pop phee fah or phee pop. Lao Esan is not  the same like before we are well educated today.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

  You are Thai from Bangkok and your tricks doesn't work any more try to make the Lao Esan to be ahamed of who we really are.



 If you think Lao in Esan are ashamed of themselves then you are not one of them.
Lao Esan are so proud of themselves and Thai can accept the good and the bad of Lao Esan unlike Lao in Laos.

Do you know the word "pop phee fah" or "phee pop"? That is the true Lao culture but now forbidden in Laos. Why? because Laos ashamed of that culture.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

  You are Thai from Bangkok and your tricks doesn't work any more try to make the Lao Esan to be ahamed of who we really are.





__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

You could go back and check every videos of khu Adisorn Piengket about what the his feeling about Lao peopleand Esan. He is not ashamed to be Lao by ethnicity so do I

 


Yes. and that is the way you learn to say that you Lao Nongkhai and pround to be Lao right? by watch a lot of videos and assume how Esan people think.

Every one in Esan never ashamed to be Lao anyways but not Lao in the sense of Laos today but the ancient Lao. And mind you it's the ancient Lao Esan itself that help Siam to win over Laos don't forget about that.



         I know that you must be Thai from Bangkok and sorry .  I am Thai just like khu Adisorn Piengket and proud to be called Lao Esan. There are 30 million of us thinking the way khu Adisorn Piengket thinking. 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Lao american they are pround to be Lao too but I doubt that they will should Laos over America if they can only choose one.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

You could go back and check every videos of khu Adisorn Piengket about what the his feeling about Lao peopleand Esan. He is not ashamed to be Lao by ethnicity so do I



Yes. and that is the way you learn to say that you Lao Nongkhai and pround to be Lao right? by watch a lot of videos and assume how Esan people think.

Every one in Esan never ashamed to be Lao anyways but not Lao in the sense of Laos today but the ancient Lao. And mind you it's the ancient Lao Esan itself that help Siam to win over Laos don't forget about that.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

 You could go back and check every videos of khu Adisorn Piengket about what the his feeling about Lao peopleand Esan. He is not ashamed to be Lao by ethnicity so do I



     










 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

 You could go back and check every videos of khu Adisorn Piengket about what the his feeling about Lao peopleand Esan. He is not ashamed to be Lao by ethnicity so do I

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

Why the people from Luang prabang and Champasak have different accent  ?  stupid  one who post this topic.



Don't try to be clever because you're not.  A lot of people here said they're from Nong Khai, and Udon and that they speak the same as Vientiene people.  Luang Prabang and Champasak are not that close compare to to Nong Khai and Vientiene.  If you have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

 




 No. It's the same person who keep saying that he/she is from NongKhai and pround to be Lao and then later add "with Thai citizen". We don't even know if it's true.



          It is true , I was born in Nong Khai and I am Thai citizen but Lao ethnicity just like khu Adisorn Piengket in the video and every vedio , he said he is Thai and proud to lao Esan by blood.



          

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Why the people from Luang prabang and Champasak have different accent  ?  stupid  one who post this topic.



Don't try to be clever because you're not.  A lot of people here said they're from Nong Khai, and Udon and that they speak the same as Vientiene people.  Luang Prabang and Champasak are not that close compare to to Nong Khai and Vientiene.  If you have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

 




 No. It's the same person who keep saying that he/she is from NongKhai and pround to be Lao and then later add "with Thai citizen". We don't even know if it's true.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Why the people from Luang prabang and Champasak have different accent  ?  stupid  one who post this topic.



Don't try to be clever because you're not.  A lot of people here said they're from Nong Khai, and Udon and that they speak the same as Vientiene people.  Luang Prabang and Champasak are not that close compare to to Nong Khai and Vientiene.  If you have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

 Why the people from Luang prabang and Champasak have different accent  ?  stupid  one who post this topic.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

         

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Esan people often greet each other. Time in different provinces. That neighbor. And help each other.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dnKCuJiJQ-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dnKCuJiJQ-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKCuJiJQ-k

 



Just a helping hand:


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

 nice song thank you.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Esan people often greet each other. Time in different provinces. That neighbor. And help each other.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dnKCuJiJQ-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dnKCuJiJQ-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKCuJiJQ-k

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Esan people often greet each other. Time in different provinces. That neighbor. And help each other.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dnKCuJiJQ-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dnKCuJiJQ-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Thank you.  Very, very nice songs indeed!  I know the 2nd song rather well as this is about Lao national flower.



          You welcome brother .

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Thank you.  Very, very nice songs indeed!  I know the 2nd song rather well as this is about Lao national flower.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

  

 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

  
  

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Ten years ago I went to Udon due to my friend's father who was taken ill and was being treated at the hospital there.  A doctor (khon Isaan) who was a friend of my friend's father arranged for us to stayed at her house despite my reluctant as I did not want to intrude.  I found her to be one of the most friendly and generous people I've ever known, including her Thai husband.

Anyway I went to buy some drinks (coconut juice) from the hospital little 7-11 shop (kind of) and ask for "tor dood" (drinking straw) and the lady said "mai mee".  I thought I spoke Thai alright (how wrong was I) and also putting on the best Thai accent I could muster.  Also another time I asked for "jork" (drinking cup) this other lady also said "mai mee". 

Since after those episodes when arrived in Bangkok I refused to speak Thai anymore as I was afraid people wouldn't understand me.



And I also went to Phuket as well.  I found Isaan people there very nice and friendly to me once they found out that I was Lao.  Once I started talking to the food sellers on the road next to the beach.  They said "oh khon Lao what jung vat (province) are you from?".  I said Lao from Luang Prabang (really I'm Lao-Luang Prabang Australian) but they just starred at me for little while, then I said Lao Vieng-jun.  Oh Lao khoe gun, mah, mah, mah kin khao poon num gun.

And don't ask for tum mak roong (paw paw salad).  Heheheh....



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Ten years ago I went to Udon due to my friend's father who was taken ill and was being treated at the hospital there.  A doctor (khon Isaan) who was a friend of my friend's father arranged for us to stayed at her house despite my reluctant as I did not want to intrude.  I found her to be one of the most friendly and generous people I've ever known, including her Thai husband.

Anyway I went to buy some drinks (coconut juice) from the hospital little 7-11 shop (kind of) and ask for "tor dood" (drinking straw) and the lady said "mai mee".  I thought I spoke Thai alright (how wrong was I) and also putting on the best Thai accent I could muster.  Also another time I asked for "jork" (drinking cup) this other lady also said "mai mee". 

Since after those episodes when arrived in Bangkok I refused to speak Thai anymore as I was afraid people wouldn't understand me.



"tor dood" is Lao for drinking straw
"Lord" is Thai for drinking straw


 "jork" is Lao for drinking cup
"gaeo" or "thuai" are Thai for drinking cup




        It have been over 200 years that Esan have been taught at school so there is no surprise that a lot of words and have been improved and changed for better understanding even Lao language itself have been copy from Thai and American words.
So it is matter like khu Adisorn Piengket said Lao is still Lao even we are Thai citizen.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Ten years ago I went to Udon due to my friend's father who was taken ill and was being treated at the hospital there.  A doctor (khon Isaan) who was a friend of my friend's father arranged for us to stayed at her house despite my reluctant as I did not want to intrude.  I found her to be one of the most friendly and generous people I've ever known, including her Thai husband.

Anyway I went to buy some drinks (coconut juice) from the hospital little 7-11 shop (kind of) and ask for "tor dood" (drinking straw) and the lady said "mai mee".  I thought I spoke Thai alright (how wrong was I) and also putting on the best Thai accent I could muster.  Also another time I asked for "jork" (drinking cup) this other lady also said "mai mee". 

Since after those episodes when arrived in Bangkok I refused to speak Thai anymore as I was afraid people wouldn't understand me.



"tor dood" is Lao for drinking straw
"Lord" is Thai for drinking straw


 "jork" is Lao for drinking cup
"gaeo" or "thuai" are Thai for drinking cup



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

 I don't have any problem to understand Lao from any part in Laos and from the northern part of Thailand which are many different accent and it might take a little time  and longer to understand but I still understand them all unlike Chinese, Burmese, Cambodia and Vietnamese.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Ten years ago I went to Udon due to my friend's father who was taken ill and was being treated at the hospital there.  A doctor (khon Isaan) who was a friend of my friend's father arranged for us to stayed at her house despite my reluctant as I did not want to intrude.  I found her to be one of the most friendly and generous people I've ever known, including her Thai husband.

Anyway I went to buy some drinks (coconut juice) from the hospital little 7-11 shop (kind of) and ask for "tor dood" (drinking straw) and the lady said "mai mee".  I thought I spoke Thai alright (how wrong was I) and also putting on the best Thai accent I could muster.  Also another time I asked for "jork" (drinking cup) this other lady also said "mai mee". 

Since after those episodes when arrived in Bangkok I refused to speak Thai anymore as I was afraid people wouldn't understand me.


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

  



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Very interesting, it has opened my eyes about Isaan.  Thanks for uploading.

Do most Isaan people speak similar to our southern Lao accent?



          Kon Udon speak very similar with Kon Vientiane. I am kon Nong Khai speak similar to Vientiane except some sentences and words because of has been taught at school.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Very interesting, it has opened my eyes about Isaan.  Thanks for uploading.

Do most Isaan people speak similar to our southern Lao accent?


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

He used to remind a lot of Esan people about Tieng Sri Kan  the Esan leader . Khu Adisorn Piengket is the one who is not ashamed to be Lao ethnicity from Esan. So there are a lot like him but it is the time to show.



I admire him alot.  He's got balls!!!!!!!

 



          
         

 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date:
  

http://www.ri.net/middletown/gaudet/studentwork/human_rights/human_rights_block_e/indonesia3_kp/indonesian_flag.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sQKQnFXCbTo/ScLXWEjzVuI/AAAAAAAAF9k/kV30lMcbtTY/s400/indonesia2.jpg

______________________________________________________


For Information's please visit website: http://www.bismargazali.blogspot.com/


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

He used to remind a lot of Esan people about Tieng Sri Kan  the Esan leader . Khu Adisorn Piengket is the one who is not ashamed to be Lao ethnicity from Esan. So there are a lot like him but it is the time to show.



I admire him alot.  He's got balls!!!!!!!

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

 He used to remind a lot of Esan people about Tieng Sri Kan  the Esan leader . Khu Adisorn Piengket is the one who is not ashamed to be Lao ethnicity from Esan. So there are a lot like him but it is the time to show.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

It's very easy to answering this question :

Vientaine is Laos

but

Nogkhai is Thailand

 



It seems like you lack history & geography lessions.

 




I am Lao and people in Laos will tell you that present Nong Kai belongs to Thailand so his/her geography is correct. Talk about present and should not try to bring history here because will lead to nowhere but argument and confrontation.

 

 



Good that makes sense brother, I was born in Nong Khai and proud to be Thai citizen and also not ashamed to be Lao ethnicity or call Lao Esan.

 




I am Thai just like khu Adisorn Piengket who is also proud to be Lao ethnicity from Esan

 





 

 



Wow! He's such a good speaker.  Is he still alive after saying what he said?

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

It's very easy to answering this question :

Vientaine is Laos

but

Nogkhai is Thailand

 



It seems like you lack history & geography lessions.

 




I am Lao and people in Laos will tell you that present Nong Kai belongs to Thailand so his/her geography is correct. Talk about present and should not try to bring history here because will lead to nowhere but argument and confrontation.

 

 

 



          Good that makes sense brother, I was born in Nong Khai and proud to be Thai citizen and also not ashamed to be Lao ethnicity or call Lao Esan.

 




           I am Thai just like khu Adisorn Piengket who is also proud to be Lao ethnicity from Esan

 



         
       

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

It's very easy to answering this question :

Vientaine is Laos

but

Nogkhai is Thailand

 



It seems like you lack history & geography lessions.

 




I am Lao and people in Laos will tell you that present Nong Kai belongs to Thailand so his/her geography is correct. Talk about present and should not try to bring history here because will lead to nowhere but argument and confrontation.

 

 

 



          Good that makes sense brother, I was born in Nong Khai and proud to be Thai citizen and also not ashamed to be Lao ethnicity or call Lao Esan.

 




           I am Thai just like khu Adisorn Piengket who is also proud to be Lao ethnicity from Esan

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

It's very easy to answering this question :

Vientaine is Laos

but

Nogkhai is Thailand

 



It seems like you lack history & geography lessions.

 




I am Lao and people in Laos will tell you that present Nong Kai belongs to Thailand so his/her geography is correct. Talk about present and should not try to bring history here because will lead to nowhere but argument and confrontation.

 

 

 



          Good that makes sense brother, I was born in Nong Khai and proud to be Thai citizen and also not ashamed to be Lao ethnicity or call Lao Esan.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

It's very easy to answering this question :

Vientaine is Laos

but

Nogkhai is Thailand

 



It seems like you lack history & geography lessions.

 




I am Lao and people in Laos will tell you that present Nong Kai belongs to Thailand so his/her geography is correct. Talk about present and should not try to bring history here because will lead to nowhere but argument and confrontation.

 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

It's very easy to answering this question :

Vientiane is Laos

but

Nongkhai is Thailand

 



It seems like you lack history & geography lessons.

 



Ape thought that he was intelligent but still had long to go .





 

 



It now also seems like you lack evolution lessons.



it took about 14 to 15 billion years after the big bang then the solar system and it took about 4 and half billion years for us to be who we are so. Some one might take longer to meet the 21th century.

 

 



Good come back.  Peace brother.  I was just fooling around that's all.

 



 Well it is nice to know how much people know about the basic how we are exist .

Or still believe in super natural power . Life is great and God is delusion and suicide bomber s are stupid. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

It's very easy to answering this question :

Vientaine is Laos

but

Nogkhai is Thailand

 



It seems like you lack history & geography lessions.

 



Ape thaught that he was intelligent but still had long to go .





 

 



It now also seems like you lack evolution lessions.



it took about 14 to 15 billion years after the big bang then the solar system and it took about 4 and half billion years for us to be who we are so. Some one might take longer to meet the 21th century.

 

 



Good come back.  Peace brother.  I was just fooling around that's all.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

It's very easy to answering this question :

Vientaine is Laos

but

Nogkhai is Thailand

 



It seems like you lack history & geography lessions.

 



Ape thaught that he was intelligent but still had long to go .





 

 



It now also seems like you lack evolution lessions.



        it took about 14 to 15 billion years after the big bang then the solar system and it took about 4 and half billion years for us to be who we are so. Some one might take longer to meet the 21th century.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

It's very easy to answering this question :

Vientaine is Laos

but

Nogkhai is Thailand

 



It seems like you lack history & geography lessions.

 



Ape thaught that he was intelligent but still had long to go .





 

 



It now also seems like you lack evolution lessions.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

 Why the people in New York has difeerent accent from the people in Texas?

Dam.... Why I have different accent from you. stupid....

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

It's very easy to answering this question :

Vientaine is Laos

but

Nogkhai is Thailand

 



It seems like you lack history & geography lessions.

 



          Ape thaught that he was intelligent but still had long to go .




        

 



__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard