Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Top 10 Most Sexually Active Countries !


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 696
Date:
Top 10 Most Sexually Active Countries !
  


Ok, maybe in his case it's true, but it's not representative of most of french workers.

maybe he had some former holidays to take (from last year), or maybe he have a very special job or work as independant worker, or maybe he asked for some extra holidays without pay (some people do that for one year...).

But don't say "french people usualy have more than 3 months of holidays/year" because that simply false.

__________________
http://www.paris-vientiane.fr
Anonymous

Date:
  

This is my last reply to you.

The person who told me was my close relative who visited my family from France, he had 3 months vacation during his visit.  I wasn't going to dispute his long vacation, he told me and I listened and that was it.    

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 696
Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

No I wasn't talking about the teachers, I was talking about REGULAR WORKERS.  Teachers everywhere have 3 months off vacation.



So i confirm your figures are absolutly wrong... the person who told you that was playing with you or didn't know what he/she talk about... or maybe he/she melt dream and reality



__________________
http://www.paris-vientiane.fr
Anonymous

Date:
  

Although teachers have 3 months vacation, they have to prepare their teaching job for the next semester while sitting at home.  Teachers bring their work home during school when other workers just sit back and relax at home unless you are doing your business at own.

In USA, teacher's salary starts from $30,000.00 and up which is considered very low.  A lot of people passed this profession to become something else, that is why teachers are in demand right now especially Math teachers. 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

No I wasn't talking about the teachers, I was talking about REGULAR WORKERS.  Teachers everywhere have 3 months off vacation.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Sex lessons for 'cranky' miners Australian coal miners are being given lessons in foreplay and the menopause in an attempt to boost productivity.Managers at the Bulga pit, north of Sydney, say the so-called toolbox talks help workers to understand their wives, making them happier and healthier. Mining firm Xstrata says the scheme has been so successful that it wants to extend it to other pits. The briefings are on a different topic each month and have included advice on fatigue, nutrition and heart disease. 'Extremely attentive' Company bosses say giving their predominantly male employees lessons on the menopause and foreplay gives them a healthy sex life, which in turn makes them happy, productive workers. "We have to look at the lifestyles of our employees, making sure they are fit and healthy at work, but also fit, healthy and happy at home," Xstrata spokesman James Rickards told Reuters. "Sex is an important part of any relationship, and it's important to address sex for an individual that is going through menopause." Course co-ordinator Tammy Farrell, from Core Health Consulting, told the BBC that she was trying to promote communication and make the miners more aware of their health. She added that the miners were taking the classes seriously and sharing their own experiences. "If one man is game enough to put up their hand, you'll slowly notice three or four nods in the room," she said."If we can get two people out of all that who can change their lives, then that's fantastic." Earlier, she told the Sydney Morning Herald that the miners had been "extremely attentive" when she advised them to "start exploring their wives like they did when they were 18". "They snapped up all the flyers after the talk so we've obviously got some cranky men with cranky wives out there who want some help," she told the paper. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7061475.stm

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 696
Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

I got those stupid figures from relatives and friends who visit us frequently in the US. 




The figures you had concern maybe school and high-school students... and their teacher of course.
In this case, you're right, more than 3months of holidays/year.... but not for most of french workers.



__________________
http://www.paris-vientiane.fr
Anonymous

Date:
  

It's hard to believe that people wasted their valuable times typing almost full page replying.
I did not read ok, THIS IS STUPID.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

When a woman asks for more, does not complain, that means you are doing something right, if it’s boring for her she wouldn’t have asked, remember that.  Happy ending !   I hope I make you smile today.  biggrinbiggrinbiggrin

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21270564/

Yes, you are right. I would like to confirm your saying. One couple in my village elese in Vientiane had to divorce because they were unequally needed.
The wife could not be satisfied by the fact that her husband could do for her.  Then the wife ran away from the husband and followed the foreigner man.

One more story would like to say more. This couple the husband can do but the wife cannot afford. It seems similar to the story of the couple in court which someone mentioned earlier. This story has not gone to court to court yet. She said she felt like she is in heel. Some times he pretens to work hard in her ofice till 1 - 2 am. Just wait her husband fall to sleep before she come. She feel like she is a sex tool for her husband. 

Yes, knowing this story I think Lao men should be more caution about our couple. Make sure the things go moderately and considerably. 

Just for thought, although many think this is really stupid topic. 


   



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

This topic is about SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, so I would like to talk about sexual organ, like the PENIS. Many of my friends thought that Western men's penis is bigger or longer than we Eastern men or Asians, but reality is quite different, I did a research about this issue and what I got is just not big surprise because informations which I have from at least 2 sources, both said that Western's men Penis length average is around 12.50 cm when erected. Mine is around 15 cm long when it fully erected. Believe me you can do you own verification about this by just typing ' The length of western man penis' you will get the information which I had.

So for Asian and particularly Lao men don't be shy or ashame or think that your TOOL is too short, because it is not,just the same when compare with western men.biggrinbiggrinbiggrin

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

You can choose to ignore it but instead you replied to it, apparently it must have been a very interesting topic to you, at least it caught your attention.  biggrinbiggrinbiggrin  

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Yes, only brain dead people brought up this stupid topic ...
Go get a life, and find some better or meaningful topic to post.  frustrated.gif

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  


The most stupid people/person posted the most stupid topic where smart people just reply.  I only have time to reply unless webmaster pays me. biggrinbiggrinbiggrin


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Stupid people, posted stupid topic !!!..
I can't help but become a stupid one also to reply.

furiousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfurious

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Not every country was participated in this survey, don't be alarmed if you don't see your country's name on the list.  Humans in this planet earth have sex regardless of race, color, marital status and religion.  One couple might perform sexual act more frequently than the others depending on the availability of that couple.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Look in the eyes of your partner to see if he/she is satisfied with your sexual performance.  If you both have the same SEX DRIVE , that would be a perfect match.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Are you Dr. Ruth good sex ?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

One more thing, quality sex is better than quantity, if you can have both, that's great. 

To cook the food properly, warm up the pan before you put the meat in.  biggrinbiggrinbiggrin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Sex is great, sex is fun, sex is exciting, sex can make a woman smiles all day long and keeps wanting more and more.  It takes two people to make it happen.  To add more fun to your sex life, try being creative, there is always a new trick to it just like anything else in life, new trick, new strategy.  Unfortunately, there is no map for men to follow when it comes to SEX, you have to search for directions yourself, destination is within reach if you know how.

 

When a woman asks for more, don’t complain, that means you are doing something right, if it’s boring for her she wouldn’t have asked, remember that.  Happy ending !   I hope I make you smile today.  biggrinbiggrinbiggrin

 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21270564/

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Just for fun, but it is a real story in Laos. I remember last time not so long ago one couple disputed over the sex issue,which ended in the court. The wife complained that her huband had sex with her too many times a night. She could not sleep whole night because of her husband. Then, in the court she did not want to divorce but asked her husband to have sex only five times a night but not more. Finally, her husband responded okay, he would have to try.
 
I don't know why he would have to try. Is it try do less or try to do more?    
 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Correction:  They miss out the afternoon one.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

They didn't survey Laos, other wise Laos would come out on top.  Here is the reason why Laos is on top.   Lao people have it 3 times a day, in Lao you have it in the morning before going to work, when come back home for lunch you would have another one just before afternoon nap (sleep) then you would have another one again in the evening.  Where as the developing countries can only have it in the morning and evening.  Because they don't come homefor lunch or nap, they miss out the after one.............hahaha!  I am sure most of you will agree with my reason.   I am proud to be a Laotian biggrin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

I got those stupid figures from relatives and friends who visit us frequently in the US. 

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 696
Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:
  Employees in France have up to 3 months or more vacation a year, they don't allow to work more than given hours per week and they must be retired at the age of 60's, I am not sure the exact age.  Someone I know in France who's already retired but had to ask the government she wanted to continue working because of not enough income. 

Where did you get those stupid figures???? they are absolutly wrong....
that's crazy

In France, we have 5 weeks of holidays/year (+ 2 or 3 days/year after a long time in the same company for some people), and the full time position is 35 hours/week. Overtime is possible, but just regulated (the boss have to pay you more than for a 'normal' hour, there are some limits, taxes are different...)
But as in France, we like to make everything complex (stupid country!), there are some people for who the "full time position" remained 39 hours or simply doesn't exist (people who have important responsabilities -managers or high qualified employes- don't count hours but just how many days they work/year. For those people, "overtime" doesn't exist: many work more than 35 or 39 hours but without being paid for that) For those people, the reduction from 39 to 35 hours is compensated by extra holidays (between 10 to 20 days/year, depend the company)

If i simplify, people in France
- have around 5 years of holidays/year and work 35 hours/week for full time job (overtime is possible)
- or have between 7 to 9 weeks of holidays (but certainly not 3 months!!!) and work 39 hours/week..... some of those people work overtime without being paid for that.

Our situation is far much comfortable than many countries, but certainly not as lazy as what you described! I don't know where you got this, but it's from a liar or someone who don't know my country!

About the age limit, it's partly true... in fact it's much more complex, but yes, partly true... but i think our new president want to change that, because for sure it's stupid!

-- Edited by paris_vientiane at 07:46, 2007-10-26

__________________
http://www.paris-vientiane.fr
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Laos must be at the bottom line,.. you can see there is too little growth in Laos population,. for decades



Yes or No. Actually, Lao people have sex in high rate. But the fact that Laos population is still small because each family prefer to have a small number of children, usually 2 or 3 at most.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

That's not true, I am married to a Laotian man, he is such a loving husband and a great father, never once cheated on me.



Most Lao men do not marry foreigners, so I'd say the one you picked is the exception rather than the rule for Lao male sexual activity. In my government office I would estimate at least 60 percent of married men have had some sort of extramarital affair. The worst thing is that many Lao women accept that it is going to happen. If you surveyed their attitudes many would actually tolerate (although certainly not support or agree with) their husbands sleeping around at least during a certain stage in their marriage. It is a sad, sad situation.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Anonymous wrote:

Laos must be at the bottom line,.. you can see there is too little growth in Laos population,. for decades



Thats not true, population growth in laos is one of the highest in the region. Its just been affected by war and migration

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

That's not true, I am married to a Laotian man, he is such a loving husband and a great father, never once cheated on me.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

There are not enough informations about this survey, there should be categorized by
 
1.  Men or women 
2.  Age group
3.  Married or single
4.  Monogamy relationship or with multiple partners



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Laotians love to screw but screw outside their own homes. biggrinbiggrinbiggrin

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

hahahahahahahaha

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Laos must be at the bottom line,.. you can see there is too little growth in Laos population,. for decades

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

This survey is misleading - sexually active? I know Lao people like a good bonk as much as everyone else, the difference is they don't tend to express it in public as much as, say, the French, who like to think they are very romantic, or the Americans, who aren't aware of how crude and rude they are. But the point is, people everywhere screw like rabbits, because thats what people do, some of them are just more reserved about advertising it to the world than others.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Overall, Americans are not lazy, people around the world want to come here to work and send $$$$ back home.  

We have 1-4 weeks vacation per year,  35-40 working hours are considered full time position, whatever after 40 hours are considered overtime.  Employees in France have up to 3 months or more vacation a year, they don't allow to work more than given hours per week and they must be retired at the age of 60's, I am not sure the exact age.  Someone I know in France who's already retired but had to ask the government she wanted to continue working because of not enough income. 

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 288
Date:
  

According to one of the survey, America (USA) work more and longer hours than other country.

__________________
"Because I criticized Laos government and it policies, it does not mean I want Laos to remain poor nor do I think Lao people are lazy or uneducated."


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 696
Date:
  

biggrin

__________________
http://www.paris-vientiane.fr
Anonymous

Date:
  

I love to live in France, they have no other jobs to do, that's why.  Where is USA, too busy working I guess. hahaha 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
  

Most Sexually Active Countries

Rank Country Frequency of sex per year
1      France   137
2     Greece   133
3     Serbia and Montenegro 131
4    Hungary 131
5    Macedonia 129
6    Bulgaria 128
7    Czech Republic 125
8    Croatia 120
9    United Kingdom 119
10   Iceland 119

What about Laos ? biggrin

http://www.aneki.com/sexually_active.html

__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard