Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Famous Look Sord (ລູກຊອດ) in Laos (Photos)


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1451
Date:
Famous Look Sord (ລູກຊອດ) in Laos (Photos)
Permalink   




Her name is Sandra Lee
She is half Lao-Chinese.
She is now studying at Vientiane International College
She is the model for many Lao magazines.



Her name is Alexandra Thidavanh Bouxouei
She is half Lao-Bulgaria
She is a singer and she is going to study in Japan next year.
She is versatile and is now very famous in Laos, Thailand, and America.

Do i miss to mention someone?
If you know any mix laotians, do share with us.


__________________
samakomlaoiconsz6.gif Make yourself visible, signup at samakomlao webboard. HERE
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Great, what the hell is this post about? Half-breed, I guess you try to make Lao people worship half-breed idol like them Siamese. Please don't follow Siamese way of doing thing 'cause I hate it. Every thing on screen about Siamese is half this half that, I guess real Siamese must be really ****ing ugly. Laos and Lao people oughta do it better then that.....Enough said!!

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

Right, I seldom saw some halfcastes succeeded in politic or be high ranking leaders in our country, they are just good for entertainment, I agree that they are skilled in this sector but why worship them so much ??? in the contrary they should worship you, `cos you`re their clients, they got benefits from you....fortunately I `ve not any of their pics or cd... Hehe !

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Great, what the hell is this post about? Half-breed, I guess you try to make Lao people worship half-breed idol like them Siamese. Please don't follow Siamese way of doing thing 'cause I hate it. Every thing on screen about Siamese is half this half that, I guess real Siamese must be really ****ing ugly. Laos and Lao people oughta do it better then that.....Enough said!!



WOW what a ****in racist post. You should probably never speak ever again, please it will probably save your life someday if you just shut your mouth.

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 288
Date:
Permalink   

Natural for people like beautiful things, object, and people included. Idolize them is a different story. Thais love their mixed kids. I give them some of them really have talent and they use their beauty to get in the door sort of speak.

The reason why I think mixed kids, especially non-Asian mixed, succeed it is because of the Love-Hate syndrome. People love them because they are good looking but hate them because, well, for a lack of better word, mixed. We love to see pureness. That also bring up another issue. I don't think there is even 100% pure Lao anymore. We are all mixed with so many other ethnics.



__________________
"Because I criticized Laos government and it policies, it does not mean I want Laos to remain poor nor do I think Lao people are lazy or uneducated."
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Saffron wrote:

Natural for people like beautiful things, object, and people included. Idolize them is a different story. Thais love their mixed kids. I give them some of them really have talent and they use their beauty to get in the door sort of speak.

The reason why I think mixed kids, especially non-Asian mixed, succeed it is because of the Love-Hate syndrome. People love them because they are good looking but hate them because, well, for a lack of better word, mixed. We love to see pureness. That also bring up another issue. I don't think there is even 100% pure Lao anymore. We are all mixed with so many other ethnics.



There never was 100 percent pure Lao. People have been mixing since the beginning of human history. I wonder if the love-hate of look sot/look kreung is about overcoming European colonialism. Maybe it is about people in Asia showing they can be modern but also independent of European power and yet also look similarly modern, but not the same, as the Europeans.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Saffron wrote:

Natural for people like beautiful things, object, and people included. Idolize them is a different story. Thais love their mixed kids. I give them some of them really have talent and they use their beauty to get in the door sort of speak.

The reason why I think mixed kids, especially non-Asian mixed, succeed it is because of the Love-Hate syndrome. People love them because they are good looking but hate them because, well, for a lack of better word, mixed. We love to see pureness. That also bring up another issue. I don't think there is even 100% pure Lao anymore. We are all mixed with so many other ethnics.



There never was 100 percent pure Lao. People have been mixing since the beginning of human history. I wonder if the love-hate of look sot/look kreung is about overcoming European colonialism. Maybe it is about people in Asia showing they can be modern but also independent of European power and yet also look similarly modern, but not the same, as the Europeans.

 

 



Yeah, its also not just about Laos and Thailand. Half-castes are popular throughout Asia.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

This is another mix Lao-Australia: Ananda



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 288
Date:
Permalink   

Ananda reminded me of John Lennon (The Beatles) son.

__________________
"Because I criticized Laos government and it policies, it does not mean I want Laos to remain poor nor do I think Lao people are lazy or uneducated."


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 288
Date:
Permalink   

Oh he have a great name too. Ananda is first cousin to the Buddha.


__________________
"Because I criticized Laos government and it policies, it does not mean I want Laos to remain poor nor do I think Lao people are lazy or uneducated."
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Read update news of Ananda here



http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=113383&p=3&topicID=14683892

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Alexandra is more famous than anyone here

14391987aa2.jpg

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Her costume is very unique and different from the others.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

WHY DO YOU HATE PEOPLE?  I REALLY  HOPE NOT ALL LAOS PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THAT.  SO MUCH ANGER AND HATE.  I THINK YOU ANGRY ABOUT THE ACTOR AND ACTRESS IN THAI MOVIES ARE ALL HALF.  ITS THE CULTURE OF THE BUSINESS, I KNOW IT SHOULD CHANGE.  WE AS A CONSUMER HAS TO CHANGE IT.  ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT TOPIC. 

EVERY CULTURE BRING SOMETHING WONDERFUL TO THIS WORLD.  PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE, IT JUST MAKE LAOS PEOPLE LOOK BAD.

LAOS , JAPANESE , CANADIAN, THAIS, AND AMERICAN CULTURE ARE ALL GREAT.  I DONT THINK THEY  FORGET THAT THEY  ARE HALF LAOS, AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.  IF THEY DO, THEN THEY LOST OUT.


THANK YOU,

LAOS CANADIAN

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

i live in usa the famous one i know and people talk about is sandra and ananda. sorry the rest i do not know.



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:
Permalink   

That dude Ananda is half lao-australian? how come he speaks thai everytime i see him on TV?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1451
Date:
Permalink   

He is half Lao-australia, but his nationality is thai.
That's what i know

__________________
samakomlaoiconsz6.gif Make yourself visible, signup at samakomlao webboard. HERE
kamma lyon

Date:
Permalink   

Ananda is live in Thailand that's why he speak thai.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Permalink   

i saw an interview awhile back.... prior to the making of sabaidee luangprabang movie....   he only been back to Laos like 2 or 3 times.. 

i guess grew up in australia and thailand...

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Because he was born in Thailand and probably his Lao mother speaks Thai also. Do you want him to speak Lao in Thailand?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Same reason why Lao born American or Lao born abroad speak their birth language rather than Lao. It doesn't matter if he speak Thai or not as long as he claim his identityLao don't you thing?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Ops, type error, I mean don't you think not thing.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

In Laos we consider the case that the people with Lao blood speak English or western languages as normal and acceptable.

But we hate people who have Lao blood cannot speak Lao, but can speak Thai. 

We think Lao and Thai languages are similar. That's why we hate such people. It is the kind of looking down Lao people. 

It would be better not to tell they are Lao or Lao blood if they keep tallking in Thai language. That is a naked truth. 

Just my opinion. Don't blame me. Maybe because history taught us to be like that.   

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Same reason why Lao born American or Lao born abroad speak their birth language rather than Lao. It doesn't matter if he speak Thai or not as long as he claim his identityLao don't you thing?




I am totally agreed with you. It doesn't matter what language they speak but they represent Laos . dont know why so many people against alexandra if she speak Thai in Thailand. I think she should speak thai in Thai Lakorn just like Jackie Chan would speak English in RUsh Hours movies. but he is chinese movie star. I'm pretty sure that many people that post their comment on here are not in Laos and probably grew up or born in USA. Stop the Hate!!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

In Laos we consider the case that the people with Lao blood speak English or western languages as normal and acceptable.

But we hate people who have Lao blood cannot speak Lao, but can speak Thai. 

We think Lao and Thai languages are similar. That's why we hate such people. It is the kind of looking down Lao people. 

It would be better not to tell they are Lao or Lao blood if they keep tallking in Thai language. That is a naked truth. 

Just my opinion. Don't blame me. Maybe because history taught us to be like that.   



I concurred...why is it ok and acceptable to speak English and other western language if you're lao or mixed lao ..but not speaking Thai? weird and it sure is the naked truth...and those that dont like our neigborhood but eat their food, use their products, wathc their movies, and listen to their music ....and more...weird!!they need to visit a Dr. and get check up wa ...ashamedidea



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The truth is the same as when lao kids grown up or born in the us, they tend to speak english than lao. it be the same as Ananda, he was born in thailand, so it doesn't look strange if he speak thai. Even if u an entertainer like Alexandra or Jackie Chan, or Pinky Saviska, if u go to act in other country, it is a challenge u want to take to provide that u can act and at the same time they language when it is for acting, If u can speak that language mean get more work and more role in the entertainment industry...As long as they know their background, I don't it matter if their want to speak other language. It's call interaction with other country to do business and get life opportunity. If u want to only to speak, why do people go to the study in other country, learn english or other language or go live oversea... It is call get life experience and more opportunity so u can have a better life for urself and family and have a better future. But if u don't to better urself fine remain speak lao, don't learn english or go to school. But don't put other people down, just because they want to better. let other people have opportunity....

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

you don't need to be khon lao to speak lao.



__________________
kamma lyon

Date:
Permalink   

I understand why Laotian are so weird.  Too many thai hater.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

    I understand why Laotian are so weird.  Too many thai hater.

   ---------------------------------------


 
I understood you understand me!!!  you think Laotian are so weird???

We Laotian by nature never hate ppls at first place!...
since, more than a 100 yrs ago untill now....
Thais always insulting Lao ppls (including Lao Esaan) Thais always look at us down, Thais always think we are nothing to compare to them!...Thais always said we are BARN NOK! .....
   Laos Gov. have to do many times to stop those actress , singer, TV show and Magazine...etc. that insulting our Lao ppls
   
   We will never let you Thais ppls do/think/say like that to us anymore!!!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

For your information: Ananda is borned in Thailand from A Lao mother and an Australian father. He has never come to Laos before.

__________________
kamma lyon

Date:
Permalink   

Why would you care about other people look down or up?.  I don't care about it.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

For your information: Ananda is borned in Thailand from A Lao mother and an Australian father. He has never come to Laos before.



you're wrong about that part he never been to Laos...  he went back to Laos before even start filming the movie "sabaidee luangprabang"...    go do some more research before you start making any comment like that!!!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

You're wrong in saying that Ananda went to Laos even before he came to filmed this movie. Go read his interview with the RFA. He never mentioned
that he came to Laos before this movie.  

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

http://www.rfa.org/lao/

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anyone can proof that Ananda ever come to visit Laos 2-3 times before the filming of Sabaidee Luang Prabang? Where did he visit Laos before I want to know.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I don't think mixed kids is 100% laos people,becuse their still don't look like laos people 100%. if you are laos people 100% you mother,father must be laos people and lao blood no mixed.that's we called laos 100%.our favorites food is padek and kownund,include our religion is buhda,u kown paputachow.u think about how many percent of laos guy to become a father most of them are from mother.i think is all about sex. sorry i have to said that word.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I am Half Lao half australian. and let me tell you. .. . i pretty much kill it. Not much more I can say. Shredded as fuark. Tall dark brown eyes disdat. Record speaks for itself. Half Lao's kill it. One Leh. Andy K



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Ananda does not look anything like John Lennon. John Lennon is too ugly!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I am Half Lao half australian. and let me tell you. .. . i pretty much kill it. Not much more I can say. Shredded as fuark. Tall dark brown eyes disdat. Record speaks for itself. Half Lao's kill it. One Leh. Andy K


 Your attitude is butt facking ugly as dog shiet. That makes you uglier than some aussie's butt crack. Do us all a favour, don't breed.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:
Permalink   

Hello there, just become aware of your weblog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful for those who continue this in future. Lots of folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

http://www.monclermagasin.com/ http://www.monclermagasin.com/north-face-femme-c-13.html http://www.monclermagasin.com/doudoune-burberry-femme-c-32.html http://www.monclermagasin.com/doudoune-armani-homme-c-1.html http://www.karenmillenfr.org/ http://www.maccosmeticsvip.com/



__________________
Tory Burch Outlet Tory Burch Flats


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:
Permalink   

When I get bored in the office I just get started in browsing for most kind of weblogs. After checking a large amount of content, I similar the particular browser to be extremely bored as the articles and reviews work for a handful of words put together. Nonetheless, Making it very divulge i had been moving your website and I am floored with your content articles. Finally I found another kid that understands how to write a rare content approximately any usual affair. Well done!

http://www.belstaffjacketbox.com/ http://www.belstaffjacketbox.com/womens-clothing-belstaff-blazer-c-9_11.html http://www.belstaffjacketbox.com/mens-clothing-belstaff-motorcycle-c-1_8.html http://www.karenmillenfrance.org/ http://www.poptoryburchshoes.com/tory-burch-flats-c-13.html



__________________
Belstaff Jackets Belstaff Blazer Women


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:
Permalink   

When I get bored in the office I just get started in browsing for most kind of weblogs. After checking a large amount of content, I similar the particular browser to be extremely bored as the articles and reviews work for a handful of words put together. Nonetheless, Making it very divulge i had been moving your website and I am floored with your content articles. Finally I found another kid that understands how to write a rare content approximately any usual affair. Well done!

http://www.belstaffjacketbox.com/ http://www.belstaffjacketbox.com/womens-clothing-belstaff-blazer-c-9_11.html http://www.belstaffjacketbox.com/mens-clothing-belstaff-motorcycle-c-1_8.html http://www.karenmillenfrance.org/ http://www.poptoryburchshoes.com/tory-burch-flats-c-13.html



__________________
Belstaff Jackets Belstaff Blazer Women


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Date:
Permalink   

I wish more people would put down sites like this that are truly provocative to read.

Tory Burch 2014 Giuseppe Zanotti Sale Karen Millen Multicolore Karen Millen Satin Robe



__________________
Beats By Dre Headphones Giuseppe Zanotti Sale
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard