Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Is the food at Kualao restaurant really good?
Anonymous

Date:
Is the food at Kualao restaurant really good?
Permalink   




How many of you here have already been to Kualao restaurant in Vientiane ?
I wonder if this restaurant really serve good Lao food?
The appearance of the food from the photo above seems very simple,
but from what I heard, 1 set of Lao food here is very expensive.

Should I consider to go to this restaurant ?
Or better go to other place in the town ?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

go to other place in the town. This Lao restaurant is mostly for Thai tourists I think.


__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Permalink   

I've ate there before and I think is over rated.  The foods are okay.  Majority of people that dine there are tourists.  The white people like to eat and listen to traditional lao music/dancers.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2386
Date:
Permalink   

I have been there several time, but just outside, 5555555555 Passed by
are there good lao food?

__________________


animated-graphics247.gif



Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Passed by several times too, never eaten there. Seems to have a nice atmosphere esp when lit up at night.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:



How many of you here have already been to Kualao restaurant in Vientiane ?
I wonder if this restaurant really serve good Lao food?
The appearance of the food from the photo above seems very simple,
but from what I heard, 1 set of Lao food here is very expensive.

Should I consider to go to this restaurant ?
Or better go to other place in the town ?




If that cost over $20 it is too expensive.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I am hardly go to restaurant to expensive I concern health some restaurant inside kitchen very dirty and the water they use not to clean I alway eat at home mom cook better and more clean plus cheaper

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

  $20  USD  ? that's way too expensiveno. you can buy this kind of food in USA
   for less.
   my girl friend starts her new job for  around $ 25 USD  per month.  i told her
   to quit the stupid job then go take english class. any way, i'll go pick her up
   in 2 months   hahahasmile

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:



How many of you here have already been to Kualao restaurant in Vientiane ?
I wonder if this restaurant really serve good Lao food?
The appearance of the food from the photo above seems very simple,
but from what I heard, 1 set of Lao food here is very expensive.

Should I consider to go to this restaurant ?
Or better go to other place in the town ?



         What kind of meat do they serve ?  (beef, pork, chicken). Hoping is not strange
         wild animal from the jungle or pets. According to what I saw in Lao market
         they eat  some wild and weird animal from the jungle and some of them are in
        danger species list. Sorry for asking these questions. I just wonder and don't
        mean to disrespect .

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

$20  USD  ? that's way too expensiveno. you can buy this kind of food in USA
for less.
my girl friend starts her new job for  around $ 25 USD  per month.  i told her
to quit the stupid job then go take english class. any way, i'll go pick her up
in 2 months   hahahasmile

 

 




She only makes $25 a month? damn that is crazy. That is very tough to survive on. I thought average income was around $100 a month.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

This restaurant run by Polsena family, good logation easy to park,the food was ok, but they served thai also,atmostsphere cool romantic by lao style,after first  eaten I Still miss there. price it is accepted around 25 us$ per head including a glass of red wine,see you there.
cheer 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

This restaurant run by DARAVONG family, not PHOLSENA family. Food is expensive then other restaurant.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

This restaurant run by DARAVONG family, not PHOLSENA family. Food is expensive then other restaurant.



            Food is more expensive than other Lao restaurants. MORE THAN... NOT MORE THEN.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:



How many of you here have already been to Kualao restaurant in Vientiane ?
I wonder if this restaurant really serve good Lao food?
The appearance of the food from the photo above seems very simple,
but from what I heard, 1 set of Lao food here is very expensive.

Should I consider to go to this restaurant ?
Or better go to other place in the town ?



What kind of meat do they serve ?  (beef, pork, chicken). Hoping is not strange
wild animal from the jungle or pets. According to what I saw in Lao market
they eat  some wild and weird animal from the jungle and some of them are in
danger species list. Sorry for asking these questions. I just wonder and don't
mean to disrespect .

 

 



The food looks like what my house maids & guard eats!!

ອາຫານແບບນີ້ເປັນອາຫານໃຫ້ພ້ວກຄົນໃຊ້ແລະຄົນຍາມບ້ານກິນເທົ່ານັ້ນດອກ!

 



__________________
Kaleeland

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:



How many of you here have already been to Kualao restaurant in Vientiane ?
I wonder if this restaurant really serve good Lao food?
The appearance of the food from the photo above seems very simple,
but from what I heard, 1 set of Lao food here is very expensive.

Should I consider to go to this restaurant ?
Or better go to other place in the town ?



What kind of meat do they serve ?  (beef, pork, chicken). Hoping is not strange
wild animal from the jungle or pets. According to what I saw in Lao market
they eat  some wild and weird animal from the jungle and some of them are in
danger species list. Sorry for asking these questions. I just wonder and don't
mean to disrespect .

 

 



The food looks like what my house maids & guard eats!!

ອາຫານແບບນີ້ເປັນອາຫານໃຫ້ພ້ວກຄົນໃຊ້ແລະຄົນຍາມບ້ານກິນເທົ່ານັ້ນດອກ!

 



You maybe Sisavang vong or Kaisone phomvihan, that's why you a little ****y...

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Kaleeland wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:



How many of you here have already been to Kualao restaurant in Vientiane ?
I wonder if this restaurant really serve good Lao food?
The appearance of the food from the photo above seems very simple,
but from what I heard, 1 set of Lao food here is very expensive.

Should I consider to go to this restaurant ?
Or better go to other place in the town ?



What kind of meat do they serve ?  (beef, pork, chicken). Hoping is not strange
wild animal from the jungle or pets. According to what I saw in Lao market
they eat  some wild and weird animal from the jungle and some of them are in
danger species list. Sorry for asking these questions. I just wonder and don't
mean to disrespect .

 

 



The food looks like what my house maids & guard eats!!

ອາຫານແບບນີ້ເປັນອາຫານໃຫ້ພ້ວກຄົນໃຊ້ແລະຄົນຍາມບ້ານກິນເທົ່ານັ້ນດອກ!

 



You maybe Sisavang vong or Kaisone phomvihan, that's why you a little ****y...

 

 



WRONG!
Anyways who are they?

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:



How many of you here have already been to Kualao restaurant in Vientiane ?
I wonder if this restaurant really serve good Lao food?
The appearance of the food from the photo above seems very simple,
but from what I heard, 1 set of Lao food here is very expensive.

Should I consider to go to this restaurant ?
Or better go to other place in the town ?



Just go to Kong View my man......
It's nice View there and lot cheaper.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   


 


The food looks like what my house maids & guard eats!!

ອາຫານແບບນີ້ເປັນອາຫານໃຫ້ພ້ວກຄົນໃຊ້ແລະຄົນຍາມບ້ານກິນເທົ່ານັ້ນດອກ!

 



Yes, this food is served for the house keeper and the guard, and you are served the one in the packet with Blue heeler logo on it, right?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Kaleeland wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:



How many of you here have already been to Kualao restaurant in Vientiane ?
I wonder if this restaurant really serve good Lao food?
The appearance of the food from the photo above seems very simple,
but from what I heard, 1 set of Lao food here is very expensive.

Should I consider to go to this restaurant ?
Or better go to other place in the town ?



What kind of meat do they serve ?  (beef, pork, chicken). Hoping is not strange
wild animal from the jungle or pets. According to what I saw in Lao market
they eat  some wild and weird animal from the jungle and some of them are in
danger species list. Sorry for asking these questions. I just wonder and don't
mean to disrespect .

 

 



The food looks like what my house maids & guard eats!!

ອາຫານແບບນີ້ເປັນອາຫານໃຫ້ພ້ວກຄົນໃຊ້ແລະຄົນຍາມບ້ານກິນເທົ່ານັ້ນດອກ!

 



You maybe Sisavang vong or Kaisone phomvihan, that's why you a little ****y...

 

 



WRONG!
Anyways who are they?

 



wao sai seu seu ka bor hu nor khon hao nee..

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Kaleeland wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:



How many of you here have already been to Kualao restaurant in Vientiane ?
I wonder if this restaurant really serve good Lao food?
The appearance of the food from the photo above seems very simple,
but from what I heard, 1 set of Lao food here is very expensive.

Should I consider to go to this restaurant ?
Or better go to other place in the town ?



What kind of meat do they serve ?  (beef, pork, chicken). Hoping is not strange
wild animal from the jungle or pets. According to what I saw in Lao market
they eat  some wild and weird animal from the jungle and some of them are in
danger species list. Sorry for asking these questions. I just wonder and don't
mean to disrespect .

 

 



The food looks like what my house maids & guard eats!!

ອາຫານແບບນີ້ເປັນອາຫານໃຫ້ພ້ວກຄົນໃຊ້ແລະຄົນຍາມບ້ານກິນເທົ່ານັ້ນດອກ!

 



You maybe Sisavang vong or Kaisone phomvihan, that's why you a little ****y...

 

 



WRONG!
Anyways who are they?

 



wao sai seu seu ka bor hu nor khon hao nee..

 

 



Have no problem with your joke! N who are those people? If they're famous people in Lao then I really don't mind to be related to them.smile

 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard