Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Additional rules for Samakomlao webboard


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1451
Date:
Additional rules for Samakomlao webboard
Permalink   


Dear all visitors,

Nowadays, there seem to be some group of people from Thailand and Lao-norks in the State (check from IP address) come to post many insulting topics about Laos and Thailand, that can lead to the hatres, conflict, and misunderstanding among the people of the two countries. Lao people in Laos always want to make peace, and coraboration with all countries.We love peace and

To avoid this, I would like to add more rules into this webboard as follows:

1) All topics that related to Laos and Thailand that develop to the point that can harm the relationship between Laos and Thailand, will be deleted, and the person who start making a conflict will be banned, and will not allowed to post in this webboard.

2) All topics written in thai language will be deleted

3) All topic that try to attrack others will be deleted.

4) All topics that tend to insult lao government will be deleted. I want to make a confirm that this is a communist website, and if you don't like communist, please stay away from this web. The objective of this web has nothing to do with the government. And our objective for this webboard, is to be the place to update each other with the latest news and information, and to share idea to develop laos.

Hope you all understand this.

Those who violate the rules, will be ban without any notification, and explaination. SO please be careful, and think twice before posting.

Regards,

Webmaster

 



__________________
samakomlaoiconsz6.gif Make yourself visible, signup at samakomlao webboard. HERE
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

thankyou web master. you do god job.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 266
Date:
Permalink   

thanks webmaster, these topics have gotten out of hand. The sad thing is that the guy posting alot of these hateful comments has been banned repestedly from other lao forum as well. He jusy can't take a hint that he is not welcomed. I wonder if there is a way to ban proxy IP addresses, that would help with this problem alot.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Can somebody please upload the Closing Ceremony?  I still haven't seen it.  Thank you.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I  agree  with  webmaster  there  are  some  people  try  to  make  the  conflict 
lets  ban  them 
you  do  good  job  


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Samakomlao I category and unequivocally agree with you. 

But please do not confuse "insult" with "constructive criticism".  I'm sure you wont.


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Then you should ban all IPs from Thailand because ISPs in Thailand use random IP otherwise it not gonna works.7

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I agree particularly rules # 2 and 4

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Samakomlao I category and unequivocally agree with you. 

But please do not confuse "insult" with "constructive criticism".  I'm sure you wont.



Eventhough I said I agree with you.  However, I'm still not sure about this statement "I want to make a confirm that this is a communist website, and if you don't like communist, please stay away from this web." as it does not convey a conciliatory tone to all "Lao'.

Peace, harmony and respect brother.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

samakomlao wrote:

Dear all visitors,

Nowadays, there seem to be some group of people from Thailand and Lao-norks in the State (check from IP address) come to post many insulting topics about Laos and Thailand, that can lead to the hatres, conflict, and misunderstanding among the people of the two countries. Lao people in Laos always want to make peace, and coraboration with all countries.We love peace and

To avoid this, I would like to add more rules into this webboard as follows:

1) All topics that related to Laos and Thailand that develop to the point that can harm the relationship between Laos and Thailand, will be deleted, and the person who start making a conflict will be banned, and will not allowed to post in this webboard.

2) All topics written in thai language will be deleted

3) All topic that try to attrack others will be deleted.

4) All topics that tend to insult lao government will be deleted. I want to make a confirm that this is a communist website, and if you don't like communist, please stay away from this web. The objective of this web has nothing to do with the government. And our objective for this webboard, is to be the place to update each other with the latest news and information, and to share idea to develop laos.

Hope you all understand this.

Those who violate the rules, will be ban without any notification, and explaination. SO please be careful, and think twice before posting.

Regards,

Webmaster

 




I agree with your new rules 100%. However, I have one request for you:

 

Can you also ban any posters who used impolite and offensive words as their USER NAMES, for example: Someone has a user name like “Mo****F*****. This word is very rude and offensive and it should not be used.

 

Thank you WM.

 

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1451
Date:
Permalink   

Don't worry, i already banned him

__________________
samakomlaoiconsz6.gif Make yourself visible, signup at samakomlao webboard. HERE
Speak-out

Date:
Permalink   

I would like to add another rule for (Samakomlao) Website owner. I would like to see you be a Neutral as much as you can,  I sometime found you made an arguements with a members and non members here. and of course I know you have very right to do it. Because you're the owner of the Website. But Please be a neutral. Don't get me wrong ok, so far you did an excellent job. also, I enjoyed coming in here to discuss and debate an issues about our country.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

i agree with you 100% but don't ban my IP .

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Speak-out wrote:

I would like to add another rule for (Samakomlao) Website owner. I would like to see you be a Neutral as much as you can,  I sometime found you made an arguements with a members and non members here. and of course I know you have very right to do it. Because you're the owner of the Website. But Please be a neutral. Don't get me wrong ok, so far you did an excellent job. also, I enjoyed coming in here to discuss and debate an issues about our country.



The Webmaster has been neutral in general but don’t expect him to be neutral to ill intention posters or members. If I was him I would do the same.

 



__________________
ຫໍານ້ອຍ

Date:
Permalink   

I love to come and read in this web log every day what peoples said,if i say something wrong please save my IP samakomlao web board, please please please.

__________________
Speak-out

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Speak-out wrote:

I would like to add another rule for (Samakomlao) Website owner. I would like to see you be a Neutral as much as you can,  I sometime found you made an arguements with a members and non members here. and of course I know you have very right to do it. Because you're the owner of the Website. But Please be a neutral. Don't get me wrong ok, so far you did an excellent job. also, I enjoyed coming in here to discuss and debate an issues about our country.



The Webmaster has been neutral in general but don’t expect him to be neutral to ill intention posters or members. If I was him I would do the same.

 



Totally Agreed, Brother.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Speak-out wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Speak-out wrote:

I would like to add another rule for (Samakomlao) Website owner. I would like to see you be a Neutral as much as you can,  I sometime found you made an arguements with a members and non members here. and of course I know you have very right to do it. Because you're the owner of the Website. But Please be a neutral. Don't get me wrong ok, so far you did an excellent job. also, I enjoyed coming in here to discuss and debate an issues about our country.



The Webmaster has been neutral in general but don’t expect him to be neutral to ill intention posters or members. If I was him I would do the same.

 



Totally Agreed, Brother.

 



  Any body know about BLM ? or Webmaster ban his IP to comment because BLM speak the truth .

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I'm his first cousin what you want me to say.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I'm his first cousin what you want me to say.



        Is he OK and still alive ? If he is then happy holidy to him

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

I'm his first cousin what you want me to say.



Is he OK and still alive ? If he is then happy holidy to him

 

 



Yes he is OK and still alive,samakomlao ban his IP and i don't let him use my computer samakomlao will ban my IP ok i will tell him you say happy holiday,and happy holiday to you too ok.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

samakomlao wrote:

Don't worry, i already banned him




 that is a good reason to bann but many times you just delete posts that has nothing to do with even politics or insult and that's why they call you names. you got it?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Speak-out wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Speak-out wrote:

I would like to add another rule for (Samakomlao) Website owner. I would like to see you be a Neutral as much as you can,  I sometime found you made an arguements with a members and non members here. and of course I know you have very right to do it. Because you're the owner of the Website. But Please be a neutral. Don't get me wrong ok, so far you did an excellent job. also, I enjoyed coming in here to discuss and debate an issues about our country.



The Webmaster has been neutral in general but don’t expect him to be neutral to ill intention posters or members. If I was him I would do the same.

 



Totally Agreed, Brother.

 



Any body know about BLM ? or Webmaster ban his IP to comment because BLM speak the truth .

 

 



Is BLM, Bruce Lao Man?  He has such good grasp of English though.

 



__________________
Speak-out

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Speak-out wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Speak-out wrote:

I would like to add another rule for (Samakomlao) Website owner. I would like to see you be a Neutral as much as you can,  I sometime found you made an arguements with a members and non members here. and of course I know you have very right to do it. Because you're the owner of the Website. But Please be a neutral. Don't get me wrong ok, so far you did an excellent job. also, I enjoyed coming in here to discuss and debate an issues about our country.



The Webmaster has been neutral in general but don’t expect him to be neutral to ill intention posters or members. If I was him I would do the same.

 



Totally Agreed, Brother.

 



  Any body know about BLM ? or Webmaster ban his IP to comment because BLM speak the truth .

 



C'm on guys, i really don't think that Samakomlao ban Brother BLM . the man just busy doing his homework that's all. and Chasing a skirt right now.555555.

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Any body know about BLM ? or Webmaster ban his IP to comment because BLM speak the truth


BLM is busy making babies... his new wife(sao noi) from Laos is keeping him busy for the moment.  Don't worry, he will pop up soon.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard