Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Now, let's compare Myanmar and Lao beer calendars
Anonymous

Date:
Now, let's compare Myanmar and Lao beer calendars
Permalink   


WOWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww............................





























__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Oh my GOD I want to spank those asses.....biggrin

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Oh my GOD I want to spank those asses.....biggrin



My God Myanmar girls are so beautiful compare to lao girls is like a monkey and a pandadisbelief

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2386
Date:
Permalink   

Lao calendar just wants to show only a face of the model, Myanmar they shown what the sexiest part of the body, Nice asssssssss I vote for Myanmar for the sexiest calendar...WOW

__________________


animated-graphics247.gif



Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

khonthakek wrote:

Lao calendar just wants to show only a face of the model, Myanmar they shown what the sexiest part of the body, Nice asssssssss I vote for Myanmar for the sexiest calendar...WOW




 it is not just the body but their facial feature too, their styles sorry but lao girls on calendar is like a distance from earth to moondisbelief



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

That is not from Myanmar, you think in their country can do that? I don't think so. They are more stricted than Laos. I think that is Thai


__________________
Lao teen USA

Date:
Permalink   

Myanmar girls pretty are more suitable for beer calender, because of their sexy post.

Lao girls are pretty, but not suitable for beer calender, because they looked too conservative.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The beer is not that great, but the calender is smoking hot. confuse

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

That is not from Myanmar, you think in their country can do that? I don't think so. They are more stricted than Laos. I think that is Thai

 




Don't you see Burmese language on those calenders, it's not even thai on there.

Burma is strict about politics, but I think about the calenders they don't.




__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I do agree that we like to show only the face of our Lao girls, but not their shapes.
That's why we have no bikini in the MIss Laos contest.




__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 174
Date:
Permalink   

No comment for those good works if could get real will be nicebiggrin hi hi hi iiii...... 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Most men like alcohol, sex and beauty. biggrinbiggrinbiggrin

I personally like Lao Beer Calendars more than Thai and Myanmar



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Myanmar girls are sexy

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Myanmar girls are sexy

 




They are loan models from Ladyboys club of Thailand.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Role models? Or just the ordinary models on the calendars.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Where is it? I couldn't see any picture of these Burmese lady. I saw only Lao lady. Please upload again

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 351
Date:
Permalink   

all are beautiful

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

burmese hot, lao grandma

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   



I think Myanma beer is mor sexy than Lao Beer

!                                
biggrin


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Lao & Myanmar models are both pretty in their own unique way.
Can't compare between orange n apple.no

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

They are famous Models girls from Myanmar. Trust me!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Oh my GOD I want to spank those asses.....biggrin



My God Myanmar girls are so beautiful compare to lao girls is like a monkey and a pandadisbelief

 


 Typical Siamese(THai) hatred towards Lao people.

 

Mr.Siamese, did you know that Siamese was a Burmese slaves.  It took the help of Khmer, Lao Lan Xang, and Jek Taksin the great to fought for the Siamese freedom.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

No need to justified Siamese insecurity.

Every model in every countries are pretty. How else would they sell beer.

 

Look at the ugly Siamese women.  White men still pay 50 Baht to fuxx them.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Did you know that Siamese was Burmese slaves.

 

That right.  Siamese(Thai) race started in Ayuthaya. Burma occupied Ayuthaya twice, took many Ayuthayian men and women as slaves back to Burma.

What is left of the Ayuthayian men and women later changed their race to "Siamese".  THeir now king was called "Siam"

 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:



I think Myanma beer is mor sexy than Lao Beer

!                                
biggrin


 Lao girls are hotter.

 

Please do not show the ugly Siamese women, sorry ladyboys.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

COMPARE FOR WHAT, STUPID!!!!!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Too sexually...big ass and flat chest...wow so sexy! I don't think so.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Who the hell pose like that with their ass sticking out.They look like average girls next door to me. I find nothing sexy at all. I like Lao girl better. It all proper and their gesture is nothing sexually, but I guess sex do sell.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Who the hell pose like that with their ass sticking out.They look like average girls next door to me. I find nothing sexy at all. I like Lao girl better. It all proper and their gesture is nothing sexually, but I guess sex do sell.


 you say that bcos you are lao dumb ass



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard