Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Khao Jai, top Lao pop music chart for over a month now !!!


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1451
Date:
Khao Jai, top Lao pop music chart for over a month now !!!
Permalink   




This song is now #1 in many Lao music charts, and is the most requested song in all TV and radio program. click to listen and don't forget to leave your comments or suggestion here.

Thank you

__________________
samakomlaoiconsz6.gif Make yourself visible, signup at samakomlao webboard. HERE


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 115
Date:
Permalink   

Nice! Whose song is it?

__________________
When you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and ME.
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I find this is boring very very boring maybe because I'm Thai and I've heard these kinda songs a million times already. I think all Lao needs are new concepts not to follow every foot step of Thai. Lao should creat its own things write its own story a love or sad or whatever story you want to write it into a song and that will make Lao's songs sound more unique and difference from everyone else's. I think Lao needs to write its own novel first to make its own Lakorn and to make its own songs that inspired from them and that will suite your own Lao life style more than just watch Thai Lakorn listen to Thai music because that will make every Lao's songs sound like Thai's song inevitable.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

This song could have been sung by Mr. Ton...it sounded almost the same as many of his other songs. Please WMT I want to hear a catchy tune than this, so it makes me want to take of my clothes and dance!biggrin

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 370
Date:
Permalink   

yeahh i want to see a lao lakorn, i like this song though its very nice lao music is always improving in quality . good job

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 266
Date:
Permalink   

The singer has potential, but the song is stale.

__________________
KK

Date:
Permalink   

This is a kind of song I am waiting to hear for a long time.
It made me moved.

Thank you for sharing

__________________
SKP


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Date:
Permalink   

wowwww this is such a nice song...... but who sing this song??

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

DEATHEP wrote:

The singer has potential, but the song is stale.



That's what i was going to say too!
ເພງແບບນີ້ຈັ່ງແມ່ນພາໃຫ້ສົກເສົ້າເຫົງາໃຈແທ້ເດ້, ຂ້ອຍແຮງຫາກໍ່ເຊົາກັນກັບ
ແຟນຍັງບໍ່ທັນຂ້າມຄືນເທື່ອນີ່ນ່າເທວະດາຟ້າດີນເອີ້ຍ. ຖ້າຜູ້ໃດມີເພງລາວລູ້ນໄມ່ແບບບຸກໆຂໍຟັງນຳແນ່
ເດີ້. ຂໍຂອ້ບໃຈລ່ວງຫ້ນາ. Too, too sad for me crying.gif

 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

very sad song indeed disbelief



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The song is called Khao Jai (Understand) -   by  Kik Dozo

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1451
Date:
Permalink   

You are right, this song is sang by Kik, the Dozo band. It is very popular in Laos now.
You can view their full music video here





__________________
samakomlaoiconsz6.gif Make yourself visible, signup at samakomlao webboard. HERE
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Thank you WMT for the video.
Nice video, the singer have good voice, but the song did realy do mush for me.
It sounded too monotonous, it make the day go slowww.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink   

Good meaning, i am moved with it.

__________________
Sharing is caring animaux323ph4.gifanimaux323ph4.gif
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

ນັກຮ້ອງນີ້ສັງກັດຄ້າຍເພັງໃດນໍ ສຽງມີເອກກະລັກສະເພາະໂຕດີ

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

ນັກຮ້ອງນີ້ສັງກັດຄ້າຍເພັງໃດນໍ ສຽງມີເອກກະລັກສະເພາະໂຕດີ




ໂທ້ດເດີ້! ຂ້າຜະເຈົ້າບໍ່ເຂົ້າໃຈປານໃດວ່າທ່ານເວົ້າຫັຍງ?confuse



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

dekjap wrote:

Good meaning, i am moved with it.



Yes, you're moving alright! SLOWWWLY I'd say.
See full size image


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Neo Lao DK wrote:

Because of Thai and Lao are quite similar, that made you think Lao music  are following /copying Thai music. But you should know many Thai songs and Thai singers are still copy another countries style, especialy k pop , hip hop , R&B,  etc. 
and  you are proud to say that is your unique style no




You keep saying that Thai copy K pop like there are a lot of them can you point me out some songs? Of course there is some song that Thai try to copy K pop but it just a small amount of it compare to the whole Thai music industry. but Thai still has its own style of music for Lao to copy how about that. And the funny thing is Lao has to copy Lao folk song style from Esan which had Lao dialect root but already mix with Thai influence of many decades now how about that.

And the point is even Thai can copy the music style from other countries but Thai can't copy the proverb from other countries like Lao copy from Thai. If you are not deaf or too stupid you would know that this song or many many Lao songs are full of Thai proverb.

Thai and Lao are quite similar? Lao is similar to Thai much more now a day because Lao watch Thai TV listen to Thai music that why. but Thai isn't that similar to Lao Thai can't understand Lao if you speak pure Lao to them but Lao can understand Thai when Thai speak Thai to Lao.

I just try to point out what I think is the problem. Look at S. Korean their lakorn came first and then the music industry comes. but if you try to deny it that's fine and let's see how far you can go.

 



Thai did not invent Pop music.  Pop music came from America.  

 




Who talking about the Pop music I'm talking about the way Lao write the song the lyric that is. but yeah partial music too the way Lao like to put the solo guitar the piano and even now the ranad in to the music is like Lao copy the way Thai did if not true then there are alot of style for Lao to copy next time don't copy the same style Thai copied from other atleast be the first even in copying go copy something else that Thai hasn't copy yet.

 



you need to understand the melody and style of modern pop music came from American not Thailand.  

 




 you need to understand that this song sound like modern pop music came from American not but Thai pop.

be realistic Thai pop isn't that modern K pop is modern so please next time go copy K pop or Ameircan pop instead of Thai pop. unless you want to copy Thai anyway no matter what.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:
Permalink   

PSSSHH Thai style?!?!?!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NEVER EVER EVER.

"but Thai still has its own style of music for Lao to copy"

If you're talking about modern Thai music then.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you got to be kidding me. You can't claim that style for it was Western influenced.



__________________



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Date:
Permalink   

I spy jealously from a Thai...................................LOL!

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Hey!  this is LAME!!

All I've said was that Thai people pretended they can't speak & understand Lao language until we said something that's offensive to them and it's time for them to just get off their high horses . When it comes down to it, we're all bled the same.

Comeon  Webmt, why you have to delete my post?
Stop being a modern day trader!  if more Laotians behaved like you , it would be the reason that makes it harder for Laotians to rise up and become assertive to shady people like this, and I meant only to some Thai people who's still a BIGOTRY!!!no


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

WOW.. CLAP CLAP.. U SHOULD LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU SPIT CRAP OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.  1ST THAI PEOPLE WANTS TO BE AMERICAN, THAN THEY STARTED TO ACT CUTE  AND EAT SUSHI LIKE JAPANESE.. I GUESS YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHO THEY WANT TO BE NOW.  BUT OF COURSE THE KOREAN!!!  SHOVE THAT KIMCHI UP YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH.  DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING STUPID.  **Nothing against Thai people, but I'm just being aggravated by this person's comment***

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I find this is boring very very boring maybe because I'm Thai and I've heard these kinda songs a million times already. I think all Lao needs are new concepts not to follow every foot step of Thai. Lao should creat its own things write its own story a love or sad or whatever story you want to write it into a song and that will make Lao's songs sound more unique and difference from everyone else's. I think Lao needs to write its own novel first to make its own Lakorn and to make its own songs that inspired from them and that will suite your own Lao life style more than just watch Thai Lakorn listen to Thai music because that will make every Lao's songs sound like Thai's song inevitable.




WOW.. CLAP CLAP.. U SHOULD LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU SPIT CRAP OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.  1ST THAI PEOPLE WANTS TO BE AMERICAN, THAN THEY STARTED TO ACT CUTE  AND EAT SUSHI LIKE JAPANESE.. I GUESS YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHO THEY WANT TO BE NOW.  BUT OF COURSE THE KOREAN!!!  SHOVE THAT KIMCHI UP YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH.  DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING STUPID.  **Nothing against Thai people, but I'm just being aggravated by this person's comment***

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

I find this is boring very very boring maybe because I'm Thai and I've heard these kinda songs a million times already. I think all Lao needs are new concepts not to follow every foot step of Thai. Lao should creat its own things write its own story a love or sad or whatever story you want to write it into a song and that will make Lao's songs sound more unique and difference from everyone else's. I think Lao needs to write its own novel first to make its own Lakorn and to make its own songs that inspired from them and that will suite your own Lao life style more than just watch Thai Lakorn listen to Thai music because that will make every Lao's songs sound like Thai's song inevitable.




WOW.. CLAP CLAP.. U SHOULD LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU SPIT CRAP OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.  1ST THAI PEOPLE WANTS TO BE AMERICAN, THAN THEY STARTED TO ACT CUTE  AND EAT SUSHI LIKE JAPANESE.. I GUESS YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHO THEY WANT TO BE NOW.  BUT OF COURSE THE KOREAN!!!  SHOVE THAT KIMCHI UP YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH.  DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING STUPID.  **Nothing against Thai people, but I'm just being aggravated by this person's comment***

 



I DO NOT THINK THAI PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING ORIGINAL EITHER!!  THEY COPIED ALL OVER THE WORLD IF U THINK ABOUT IT..LOL

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

YES  I AM LAO ....


I  AM <  NAH  AY >  THAT LAO COMPOSER IS VERY BAD TO COPYING  E SAN  BAN NORK SONG !!! 

AND OF COURSE THE LAO SINGER HAS TO USE THAI WORD!!!! IS CRAZY!

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

YES  I AM LAO ....


I  AM <  NAH  AY >  THAT LAO COMPOSER IS VERY BAD TO COPYING  E SAN  BAN NORK SONG !!! 

AND OF COURSE THE LAO SINGER HAS TO USE THAI WORD!!!! IS CRAZY!



Lao composer is just plain bad, but if they copy from Thai it is definitely much worst than this!

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Thai Anonymous wrote:

I find this is boring very very boring maybe because I'm Thai and I've heard these kinda songs a million times already. I think all Lao needs are new concepts not to follow every foot step of Thai. Lao should creat its own things write its own story a love or sad or whatever story you want to write it into a song and that will make Lao's songs sound more unique and difference from everyone else's. I think Lao needs to write its own novel first to make its own Lakorn and to make its own songs that inspired from them and that will suite your own Lao life style more than just watch Thai Lakorn listen to Thai music because that will make every Lao's songs sound like Thai's song inevitable.




I agree with you that Lao composers/singers need to have creativity in their heads before writing songs. However, to say that any Lao pop songs are copied from Thai songs are wrong because Thailand does not invent pop music.

 

There many types of western music that have influenced Asian music such as: Rock'n'roll, Techno/Disco, Pop, Rap/Hip Hop, Jazz, Blues, Metal and so on.  When a Lao or Thai person has decided to write a Pop song then whichever lyrics he/she writes the song is going to SOUND POP.

 

Why do Lao songs and Thai songs are so similar in words?  Because Thai and Lao languages are derived from the same root and I think almost 90% of Thai and Lao words are the same; so what words do you expect to hear in Lao songs?

 

What I wpuld say is that one should not rush to judge or discredit others before one understands them.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Thai Anonymous wrote:

I find this is boring very very boring maybe because I'm Thai and I've heard these kinda songs a million times already. I think all Lao needs are new concepts not to follow every foot step of Thai. Lao should creat its own things write its own story a love or sad or whatever story you want to write it into a song and that will make Lao's songs sound more unique and difference from everyone else's. I think Lao needs to write its own novel first to make its own Lakorn and to make its own songs that inspired from them and that will suite your own Lao life style more than just watch Thai Lakorn listen to Thai music because that will make every Lao's songs sound like Thai's song inevitable.




I agree with you that Lao composers/singers need to have creativity in their heads before writing songs. However, to say that any Lao pop songs are copied from Thai songs are wrong because Thailand does not invent pop music.

 

There many types of western music that have influenced Asian music such as: Rock'n'roll, Techno/Disco, Pop, Rap/Hip Hop, Jazz, Blues, Metal and so on. When a Lao or Thai person has decided to write a Pop song then whichever lyrics he/she writes the song is going to SOUND POP.

 

Why do Lao songs and Thai songs are so similar in words? Because Thai and Lao languages are derived from the same root and I think almost 90% of Thai and Lao words are the same; so what words do you expect to hear in Lao songs?

 

What I wpuld say is that one should not rush to judge or discredit others before one understands them.

 

 



I never say any Lao pop songs are copied from Thai songs I say many Lao pop songs are copied from Thai songs. I know some songs such as some of the songs from Cells were copied from Linkin Park note by note which I think were good I mean if you want to copy you should copy from the best not copied from Thai like I said Thai song itself isn't that modern or good enough for Lao to copy.

I know Thailand does not invent pop music but there are some type of pop music that Thailand tend play with it a lot why don't Lao avoid and find another type of pop music to compose. Japan has J pop and S.Korea has K pop don't you think Thai also has T pop? or just because Lao wants its language to sound so similar to Thai language (only when singing) it makes Lao can deny that there is T pop?

Thai and Lao languages are derived from the same root yes but we are now develop them separately but it's the Lao who keep using modern Thai words instead of creating its own specially in the song and still use the fact that our languages are derived from the same root thousand years ago for an excuse because Lao can't even accept that most of modern words in Lao today are came from Thai. Even Khmer now starting to make their own words lots and lots of them by mixing the 2 old Pali or Sanskrit words to make a new word but Lao is still waiting for Thai to create them and then take it as your own by saying that these new word are derived from Pali or Sanskrit which is half true because it's the Thai who put them together just like Khmer now that they start to make their own words even though they are derived from Pali or Sanskrit words but those words sound not thing like Thai's but back then when Thai had a lot of influence on Khmer those words are sound so similar.

For example the other day I saw Lao use the word "soot yot" as in "awesome" just like Thai but this word is originate in Thailand it's a slang in Thai teenager and then got popular. and this word is not even Pali or Sanskrit. (The old meaning of "soot yot" is "topmost".)



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

It is a globalization era, why you guys still stuck in the pass, and never get out of the hole? Language is moving, even in English language, they produce new word every year. The English song "Take me to your heart" is totally transformed from the original chinese music. The music itself is flexible, the core concept of music is to make people happy when listening.

I am tired of listening to old people living abroad. They never understand the feeling of teens. They always give negative criticism, but never make the things better for the society.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

samakomlao wrote:



This song is now #1 in many Lao music charts, and is the most requested song in all TV and radio program. click to listen and don't forget to leave your comments or suggestion here.

Thank you



"This song is now #1 in many Lao music charts" <--- this is very funnny!!!

As I know, The number #1 in many Lao music chart is "khad jao bor dai" of Buratino, not "Khao jai". Buratino's lastest song is still number one 6th weeks! and still hits the charts now!
It's the Number one of Music Lover Radio, Hotwave Radio, Climax Radio, Fundee Radio and Climax Boom chart!

In Laos, there are only 5 radio programs that report top ten charts


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

samakomlao wrote:



This song is now #1 in many Lao music charts, and is the most requested song in all TV and radio program. click to listen and don't forget to leave your comments or suggestion here.

Thank you



I'm Thai .
I like this song.
this song is really nice.

I think we(Thai-Laos ) should co -operate in our music industry,and share experiance& knowledge to improve our music indusry.

T-POP ,L-POP  VS K-PoP,J-POP



try listen this song,I give to all of you

 

smilesmilesmile



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Awesome in Lao language is " ຍ້ອດຢ້ຽມ " (yaut yeam) the use of this word  was very popular before 1975 in Laos and at the present time Lao abroad are still using it.

I never knew a word "soot yot" is "topmost".) until I read your post.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Awesome in Lao language is " ຍ້ອດຢ້ຽມ " (yaut yeam) the use of this word  was very popular before 1975 in Laos and at the present time Lao abroad are still using it.

I never knew a word "soot yot" is "topmost".) until I read your post.




 http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?aBID=98894&p=3&topicID=33780813



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Thai Anonymous wrote:

I find this is boring very very boring maybe because I'm Thai and I've heard these kinda songs a million times already. I think all Lao needs are new concepts not to follow every foot step of Thai. Lao should creat its own things write its own story a love or sad or whatever story you want to write it into a song and that will make Lao's songs sound more unique and difference from everyone else's. I think Lao needs to write its own novel first to make its own Lakorn and to make its own songs that inspired from them and that will suite your own Lao life style more than just watch Thai Lakorn listen to Thai music because that will make every Lao's songs sound like Thai's song inevitable.




I agree with you that Lao composers/singers need to have creativity in their heads before writing songs. However, to say that any Lao pop songs are copied from Thai songs are wrong because Thailand does not invent pop music.

 

There many types of western music that have influenced Asian music such as: Rock'n'roll, Techno/Disco, Pop, Rap/Hip Hop, Jazz, Blues, Metal and so on. When a Lao or Thai person has decided to write a Pop song then whichever lyrics he/she writes the song is going to SOUND POP.

 

Why do Lao songs and Thai songs are so similar in words? Because Thai and Lao languages are derived from the same root and I think almost 90% of Thai and Lao words are the same; so what words do you expect to hear in Lao songs?

 

What I wpuld say is that one should not rush to judge or discredit others before one understands them.

 

 



I never say any Lao pop songs are copied from Thai songs I say many Lao pop songs are copied from Thai songs. I know some songs such as some of the songs from Cells were copied from Linkin Park note by note which I think were good I mean if you want to copy you should copy from the best not copied from Thai like I said Thai song itself isn't that modern or good enough for Lao to copy.

I know Thailand does not invent pop music but there are some type of pop music that Thailand tend play with it a lot why don't Lao avoid and find another type of pop music to compose. Japan has J pop and S.Korea has K pop don't you think Thai also has T pop? or just because Lao wants its language to sound so similar to Thai language (only when singing) it makes Lao can deny that there is T pop?

Thai and Lao languages are derived from the same root yes but we are now develop them separately but it's the Lao who keep using modern Thai words instead of creating its own specially in the song and still use the fact that our languages are derived from the same root thousand years ago for an excuse because Lao can't even accept that most of modern words in Lao today are came from Thai. Even Khmer now starting to make their own words lots and lots of them by mixing the 2 old Pali or Sanskrit words to make a new word but Lao is still waiting for Thai to create them and then take it as your own by saying that these new word are derived from Pali or Sanskrit which is half true because it's the Thai who put them together just like Khmer now that they start to make their own words even though they are derived from Pali or Sanskrit words but those words sound not thing like Thai's but back then when Thai had a lot of influence on Khmer those words are sound so similar.

For example the other day I saw Lao use the word "soot yot" as in "awesome" just like Thai but this word is originate in Thailand it's a slang in Thai teenager and then got popular. and this word is not even Pali or Sanskrit. (The old meaning of "soot yot" is "topmost".)

 




you can't not say Lao copy from Thai when Thailand did not invent pop music.  that is like saying L.O.G. and Cells copy from Thai singers because Thai copy from America first.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Thai Anonymous wrote:

I find this is boring very very boring maybe because I'm Thai and I've heard these kinda songs a million times already. I think all Lao needs are new concepts not to follow every foot step of Thai. Lao should creat its own things write its own story a love or sad or whatever story you want to write it into a song and that will make Lao's songs sound more unique and difference from everyone else's. I think Lao needs to write its own novel first to make its own Lakorn and to make its own songs that inspired from them and that will suite your own Lao life style more than just watch Thai Lakorn listen to Thai music because that will make every Lao's songs sound like Thai's song inevitable.




I agree with you that Lao composers/singers need to have creativity in their heads before writing songs. However, to say that any Lao pop songs are copied from Thai songs are wrong because Thailand does not invent pop music.

 

There many types of western music that have influenced Asian music such as: Rock'n'roll, Techno/Disco, Pop, Rap/Hip Hop, Jazz, Blues, Metal and so on. When a Lao or Thai person has decided to write a Pop song then whichever lyrics he/she writes the song is going to SOUND POP.

 

Why do Lao songs and Thai songs are so similar in words? Because Thai and Lao languages are derived from the same root and I think almost 90% of Thai and Lao words are the same; so what words do you expect to hear in Lao songs?

 

What I wpuld say is that one should not rush to judge or discredit others before one understands them.

 

 



I never say any Lao pop songs are copied from Thai songs I say many Lao pop songs are copied from Thai songs. I know some songs such as some of the songs from Cells were copied from Linkin Park note by note which I think were good I mean if you want to copy you should copy from the best not copied from Thai like I said Thai song itself isn't that modern or good enough for Lao to copy.

I know Thailand does not invent pop music but there are some type of pop music that Thailand tend play with it a lot why don't Lao avoid and find another type of pop music to compose. Japan has J pop and S.Korea has K pop don't you think Thai also has T pop? or just because Lao wants its language to sound so similar to Thai language (only when singing) it makes Lao can deny that there is T pop?

Thai and Lao languages are derived from the same root yes but we are now develop them separately but it's the Lao who keep using modern Thai words instead of creating its own specially in the song and still use the fact that our languages are derived from the same root thousand years ago for an excuse because Lao can't even accept that most of modern words in Lao today are came from Thai. Even Khmer now starting to make their own words lots and lots of them by mixing the 2 old Pali or Sanskrit words to make a new word but Lao is still waiting for Thai to create them and then take it as your own by saying that these new word are derived from Pali or Sanskrit which is half true because it's the Thai who put them together just like Khmer now that they start to make their own words even though they are derived from Pali or Sanskrit words but those words sound not thing like Thai's but back then when Thai had a lot of influence on Khmer those words are sound so similar.

For example the other day I saw Lao use the word "soot yot" as in "awesome" just like Thai but this word is originate in Thailand it's a slang in Thai teenager and then got popular. and this word is not even Pali or Sanskrit. (The old meaning of "soot yot" is "topmost".)

 




you can't not say Lao copy from Thai when Thailand did not invent pop music.  that is like saying L.O.G. and Cells copy from Thai singers because Thai copy from America first.

 



Come again? What language were you speaking?

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I find this is boring very very boring maybe because I'm Thai and I've heard these kinda songs a million times already. I think all Lao needs are new concepts not to follow every foot step of Thai. Lao should creat its own things write its own story a love or sad or whatever story you want to write it into a song and that will make Lao's songs sound more unique and difference from everyone else's. I think Lao needs to write its own novel first to make its own Lakorn and to make its own songs that inspired from them and that will suite your own Lao life style more than just watch Thai Lakorn listen to Thai music because that will make every Lao's songs sound like Thai's song inevitable.




Excuse me? Why would anyone want to copy the Thai language? Thai language sounds ethnic and country. Thai language almost sounds as bad as Vietnamese language, but with a twist of Khmer in it. Telling us that we're trying to sound like Thai is like telling a south African that he's trying to sound Ethiopian. Lao already sounds better why would we want to downgrade to Thai for? You guys are the ones who are trying to sound like our language in your songs, but when you speak you sound like a hybrid of Vietnamese and Cambodian.

But in their songs, Thai people WISH to be like Americans and other Westerners. You guys think everything modern came from Thailand? LMAO! You guys are the biggest copiers out of all of Asia. We associate Western with actual Western countries like the U.S. Thailand is a dinky little poor country in SE Asia. Ya'll ain't China or rich like Japan, alright?

Pop music came from the West. If you don't want your language to sound like ours, then PLEASE change your language once again and make it sound like your original Siamese language. Stop copying our Lao language. Go back to your original Khmer wannabe language.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

This statement could not have been written by Lao person!!
It was written by an individual for the purpose of creating the hatred for Laos from her neighboring countries.

It is considered that only a shallow people post as other people  ashamed
below.gif

Excuse me? Why would anyone want to copy the Thai language? Thai language sounds ethnic and country. Thai language almost sounds as bad as Vietnamese language, but with a twist of Khmer in it. Telling us that we're trying to sound like Thai is like telling a south African that he's trying to sound Ethiopian. Lao already sounds better why would we want to downgrade to Thai for? You guys are the ones who are trying to sound like our language in your songs, but when you speak you sound like a hybrid of Vietnamese and Cambodian.

But in their songs, Thai people WISH to be like Americans and other Westerners. You guys think everything modern came from Thailand? LMAO! You guys are the biggest copiers out of all of Asia. We associate Western with actual Western countries like the U.S. Thailand is a dinky little poor country in SE Asia. Ya'll ain't China or rich like Japan, alright?

Pop music came from the West. If you don't want your language to sound like ours, then PLEASE change your language once again and make it sound like your original Siamese language. Stop copying our Lao language. Go back to your original Khmer wannabe language.















__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

They are not copy anyone, it is original.
If you find them copy, show the evident.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

They are not copy anyone, it is original.
If you find them copy, show the evident.




Show the evident and then what? are you gonna pay for the copy right ? Can you even pay for the copy right? No you are gonna deny it anyways so just let it goes. In the future when you grown up and look back you will notice it and maybe be ashamed.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

If only you can afford to pay the copy right I sure there are a lot of companies line up to suit you.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

thai and laos almost got the same words or pronoucing it. doesnt mean laos copy from thailand. think about it. ur from thailand ur luv ur own country. we do too. so is doesnt mean u have to think ur country is the best. have u parent or grand parent told u about wat happen many years ago about laos and thai. u should know that thai had stole and fight alot of things from laos. especial about pha kaow. u need to think how would u feel when other ppl say sumthing that u didnt like about ur own country. everybody got the same feel. u have the same feel they have. if u think ur country is the best enough don't act like the combian or korean ppl than. thai and laos is the same. u sould know it. the song is different but you just think is the same as thai song but is doesnt.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Your talking out of your ass.  This song just reminds me of an american pop and r&b song. Its just a lao band singing it with their own awesome lyrics and soothing sound. Music is universal and America didn't put a bann on any country embracing there style of music.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

ahhh unlike your sluty thai movie that never write anything good beside having the 2-3 bitches fight for one guy and money.. I love peeps like you go here sitting your hatting ass behind the computre do to your own thai samakom and get a life.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

You keep saying that Thai copy K pop like there are a lot of them can you point me out some songs? Of course there is some song that Thai try to copy K pop but it just a small amount of it compare to the whole Thai music industry. but Thai still has its own style of music for Lao to copy how about that. And the funny thing is Lao has to copy Lao folk song style from Esan which had Lao dialect root but already mix with Thai influence of many decades now how about that.

And the point is even Thai can copy the music style from other countries but Thai can't copy the proverb from other countries like Lao copy from Thai. If you are not deaf or too stupid you would know that this song or many many Lao songs are full of Thai proverb.

Thai and Lao are quite similar? Lao is similar to Thai much more now a day because Lao watch Thai TV listen to Thai music that why. but Thai isn't that similar to Lao Thai can't understand Lao if you speak pure Lao to them but Lao can understand Thai when Thai speak Thai to Lao.

I just try to point out what I think is the problem. Look at S. Korean their lakorn came first and then the music industry comes. but if you try to deny it that's fine and let's see how far you can go.

 


Why lao pop didn't sing in our Lao accent?
meaning Lao pop but Thai accent

 

it true lao accent

 

lao pop copy thai accent

 

 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

โอ๊ย เว้าอังกฤษบ่ได้ แต่อยากคุยเรื่องนี้นำ รู้ตัวว่าโง่ แต่ให้แสดงความคิดเห็นแนเด้อ

ข่อยแมนคนอีสาน สำเนียงลาวได๋ บ่ว่าลาวอีสาน หรือสปปลาว บ่ว่าสำเนียงเวียง พระบาง จำปาสัก

บ่มีสำเนียงได๋เหมือนกับสำเนียงไทยกรุงเทพ

เพลงป็อบไทยที่ร้องๆกันอยู่นั้น คือสำเนียงมาตรฐานของไทย คือสำเนียงภาคกลาง

คนไทยเขาเว้าสำเนียงแบบนี้ และเขาก็ร้องเพลงในสำเนียงของเขา

สำเนียงลาวและไทย บ่คือกัน แตกต่างกันชัดเจน

ลาวเองก็มีสำเนียงของลาว เวลาร้องเพลง ลาวก็ร้องสำเนียงของลาว

บ่ว่าแมนเพลงหมอลำ ลูกทุ่ง ลาวร้องเพลงในแบบสำเนียงลาว

แต่สำหรับเพลงป๊อบลาว ลาวร้องสำเนียงไทยกรุงเทพแน่นอน

ถ้าเจ้าบ่เชื่อ ก็ลองเอาเพลงลาวในภาคใต้ของไทย หรือ คนกรุงเทพ หรือ นักเรียนต่างการประเทศที่เรียนภาษาไทยฟังเบิ่ง

เขาฟังออกและเข้าใจ บางเพลงถ้าเจ้าบ่บอกว่าเป็นเพลงลาว เขาสิคิดว่าแมนเพลงไทย

แล้วในเพลงป๊อบของลาว หลีกเลี่ยงการใช้คำลาว

ยกตัวอย่าง

1 เจ้าสิไปใส ถ้ามาร้องเป็นเพลงป๊อบ เจ้าจะไปใส คำว่า"จะ" มันเป็นรุปแบบการต่อประโยคของไทยเด้

2 ปกติคนลาวจะคุยกันเช่น มื้อนี้สิเฮ็ดหยัง แต่คนไทย วันนี้จะทำอะไร  คำว่า"วัน"

ในเนิ้อเพลงนี้ "ก็เลยจะขอ นับจากวันนี้" มันบ่แมนคำติดปากคนลาว "ก็เลยสิขอ นับจากมื้อนี้" มันจังสิแมนคำลาว

เพลงป๊อบลาวร้อง แต่สำเนียงไทย

แต่ในไทย ไม่ว่าเหนือ ใต้ อีสาน เขาสามารถร้องเพลงในสำเนียงภาษาของเขาได้ ทำไมลาวทำไม่ได้



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

โอ๊ย เว้าอังกฤษบ่ได้ แต่อยากคุยเรื่องนี้นำ รู้ตัวว่าโง่ แต่ให้แสดงความคิดเห็นแนเด้อ

ข่อยแมนคนอีสาน สำเนียงลาวได๋ บ่ว่าลาวอีสาน หรือสปปลาว บ่ว่าสำเนียงเวียง พระบาง จำปาสัก

บ่มีสำเนียงได๋เหมือนกับสำเนียงไทยกรุงเทพ

เพลงป็อบไทยที่ร้องๆกันอยู่นั้น คือสำเนียงมาตรฐานของไทย คือสำเนียงภาคกลาง

คนไทยเขาเว้าสำเนียงแบบนี้ และเขาก็ร้องเพลงในสำเนียงของเขา

สำเนียงลาวและไทย บ่คือกัน แตกต่างกันชัดเจน

ลาวเองก็มีสำเนียงของลาว เวลาร้องเพลง ลาวก็ร้องสำเนียงของลาว

บ่ว่าแมนเพลงหมอลำ ลูกทุ่ง ลาวร้องเพลงในแบบสำเนียงลาว

แต่สำหรับเพลงป๊อบลาว ลาวร้องสำเนียงไทยกรุงเทพแน่นอน

ถ้าเจ้าบ่เชื่อ ก็ลองเอาเพลงลาวในภาคใต้ของไทย หรือ คนกรุงเทพ หรือ นักเรียนต่างการประเทศที่เรียนภาษาไทยฟังเบิ่ง

เขาฟังออกและเข้าใจ บางเพลงถ้าเจ้าบ่บอกว่าเป็นเพลงลาว เขาสิคิดว่าแมนเพลงไทย

แล้วในเพลงป๊อบของลาว หลีกเลี่ยงการใช้คำลาว

ยกตัวอย่าง

1 เจ้าสิไปใส ถ้ามาร้องเป็นเพลงป๊อบ เจ้าจะไปใส คำว่า"จะ" มันเป็นรุปแบบการต่อประโยคของไทยเด้

2 ปกติคนลาวจะคุยกันเช่น มื้อนี้สิเฮ็ดหยัง แต่คนไทย วันนี้จะทำอะไร  คำว่า"วัน"

ในเนิ้อเพลงนี้ "ก็เลยจะขอ นับจากวันนี้" มันบ่แมนคำติดปากคนลาว "ก็เลยสิขอ นับจากมื้อนี้" มันจังสิแมนคำลาว

เพลงป๊อบลาวร้อง แต่สำเนียงไทย

แต่ในไทย ไม่ว่าเหนือ ใต้ อีสาน เขาสามารถร้องเพลงในสำเนียงภาษาของเขาได้ ทำไมลาวทำไม่ได้


เห็นด้วยครับ ฟังเพลงลาวครั้งแรกคือเพลง หวาน ยังนึกว่าคนร้องเป็นนักร้องไทย วงไทย มารู้ทีหลังว่าเป็นเพลงป๊อปลาวของวง Cells แต่ก็เพราะครับ ชอบครับ อีกเพลงคือ แฟนเผลอ วง LOG ก็ออกสำเนียงไทย ก็เพราะเหมือนกัน คิดว่าดีนะครับ เพลงลาวสำเนียงไทย คนไทยฟังรู้เรื่อง จะได้ช่วยขยายตลาดให้กับวงการเพลงของลาว



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 500
Date:
Permalink   

Nice song. It started rather trite at first but as the song goes to its refrain, the chord progression becomes fresh and appealing. I noticed the girl in the photo - isn't she the beauty queen who starred in "Sabaidee, Luang Prabang" - the 1st one?

 

http://eye-in-the-blue-sky.blogspot.com/2011/07/palace-museum-friendship-monument-lady.html



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

eye_sky wrote:

Nice song. It started rather trite at first but as the song goes to its refrain, the chord progression becomes fresh and appealing. I noticed the girl in the photo - isn't she the beauty queen who starred in "Sabaidee, Luang Prabang" - the 1st one?

 

http://eye-in-the-blue-sky.blogspot.com/2011/07/palace-museum-friendship-monument-lady.html


Yes, she is.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Why!!! you were so boring about lao song, thai dosn't have their language, and country, when you want critisize lao people,  you think about who own the langguage and country first.  I think lao Lan Xang firt, right. that means thai copy from and not lao copy from siam.



__________________
Trish

Date:
kEaDRnasiy
Permalink   


That's way the bestest awnser so far!

__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard