Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Where is webmaster now?
Anonymous

Date:
Where is webmaster now?
Permalink Closed


there is no any news from webmaster and no updates from him, where is he now?? i have a feeling that he quits.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

there is no any news from webmaster and no updates from him, where is he now?? i have a feeling that he quits.



Don't worry about him,He don't worry about us he have a good time with 18 years old young girl some where in hotel in california usa  ha ha .

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

there is no any news from webmaster and no updates from him, where is he now?? i have a feeling that he quits.



Don't worry about him,He don't worry about us he have a good time with 18 years old young girl some where in hotel in california usa  ha ha .

 

 




why usa? not in jp?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Where is him now ? He should delete some stupid post.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

 

Where is him now ? He should delete some stupid post.

 



You mean where is SHE?

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1451
Date:
Permalink Closed

Webmaster is now in Vientiane, Laos, and is now enjoying the rainy season and the buddhist lent

__________________
samakomlaoiconsz6.gif Make yourself visible, signup at samakomlao webboard. HERE
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard