Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Is this fun for you?
Anonymous

Date:
Is this fun for you?
Permalink   


28287_124199244264536_100000233847650_234425_15451_n.jpg

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

28287_124199244264536_100000233847650_234425_15451_n.jpg



Is That Thai quuen tried to spread out her legs for a PM Apisith? hahahaha

 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Date:
Permalink   

If you like ......
biggrin

329fd807069be321b8d41f34c67dcbb3.jpg


87953a81964470ec87245d847f72129e.jpg

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

5OCENT wrote:

If you like ......
biggrin

329fd807069be321b8d41f34c67dcbb3.jpg


87953a81964470ec87245d847f72129e.jpg



I hope that is the true, So Fukking one eye can go to the Hell. His wife queen can get bang evernite by street Yaba Addictive ( Meth).

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

28287_124199244264536_100000233847650_234425_15451_n.jpg



why Thai  media have  to picking on and  use ethnic sleuth against their own people and what hmong [ meo] have to do with any political issue in Thailand?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

28287_124199244264536_100000233847650_234425_15451_n.jpg



why Thai  media have  to picking on and  use ethnic sleuth against their own people and what hmong [ meo] have to do with any political issue in Thailand?

Thai people are prejudice on every kind of people. They only care for people who is born in Bangcok and speak their stupid language...which is Ka or Krub....sounds so funny. Ka my ball.....hehehehe

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

28287_124199244264536_100000233847650_234425_15451_n.jpg



why Thai  media have  to picking on and  use ethnic sleuth against their own people and what hmong [ meo] have to do with any political issue in Thailand?

Thai people are prejudice on every kind of people. They only care for people who is born in Bangcok and speak their stupid language...which is Ka or Krub....sounds so funny. Ka my ball.....hehehehe

 



Yes, you are right, because both Thaksin and current PM are not originally Thais and that is why they are being discriminated. No wonder, why Thai people are intimidating against us ‘Lao and Isaan’ people(.)


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

28287_124199244264536_100000233847650_234425_15451_n.jpg



why Thai  media have  to picking on and  use ethnic sleuth against their own people and what hmong [ meo] have to do with any political issue in Thailand?

Thai people are prejudice on every kind of people. They only care for people who is born in Bangcok and speak their stupid language...which is Ka or Krub....sounds so funny. Ka my ball.....hehehehe

 



Yes, you are right, because both Thaksin and current PM are not originally Thais and that is why they are being discriminated. No wonder, why Thai people are intimidating against us ‘Lao and Isaan’ people(.)


 

 



VIETNAMESE AND CHINESE (CHAOAN)!!!

 



__________________
PataniDarusalam

Date:
Permalink   

....ไอ้ไทยหัวควย โคตรพ่อโคตรแม่พวกมึงตายเหรอไอ้สัตว์
     มาเพ่นพ่านทำควยไรแถวนี้ พวกเหี้ยหัวควยแดงขี้เหลืองสัตว์นรกทั้งประเทศ มึงแย่งอำนาจกันสร้างสถานการณ์ฆ่าพวกกูตาย อัลเลาะห์กำลังลงโทษให้พวกมึงฆ่ากันเอง ความฉิบหายกำลังมาเยือนพวกสยามขี้เรื้อนอย่างพวกมึงทั้งหลาย.............พวกมึงมันดอกทองทั้งประเทศ...ส้นตีน

__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard