Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Scholarship students must sign a paper before going study aboard.
Anonymous

Date:
Scholarship students must sign a paper before going study aboard.
Permalink   


what paper?  a paper from govt...they must work for Lao govt after they graduate at least 2-3 years..do you think it's good or bad idea??

govt don't do because, to protect the low education people can get a govt job.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Date:
Permalink   

It's pretty common for investers to expect something in return, isn't it?

The gov. invests in human resources by providing scholarship to students and expects them to work for after graduate.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

It is an obligation.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

what paper?  a paper from govt...they must work for Lao govt after they graduate at least 2-3 years..do you think it's good or bad idea??

govt don't do because, to protect the low education people can get a govt job.



open your mind, not only Laos, many countries around the world do that too....
do research more...

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

what paper?  a paper from govt...they must work for Lao govt after they graduate at least 2-3 years..do you think it's good or bad idea??

govt don't do because, to protect the low education people can get a govt job.



open your mind, not only Laos, many countries around the world do that too....
do research more...

 

 




do you understand??biggrin read it again



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote




do you understand??biggrin read it again



Sorry i dont really understand what you wrote,...


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote

 



do you understand??biggrin read it again



Sorry i dont really understand what you wrote,...


my meaning is, why don't govt give the paper to sign before student going study aboard?? so that when they graduate they have to work for govt at least 2-3 years. got it?

 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard