Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Samakomlao will change the name soon
Anonymous

Date:
Samakomlao will change the name soon
Permalink   


Samakomlao will change the  name soon

which name will be nice for visitors

1. samakomlao Lao & thai

2.samakom indochine

3 Samakomlao Lao, Thai, Khmer


4.SamakomLao-Khao



regards

wST


__________________
Lao student in Australia

Date:
Permalink   

Oi.... kid wa man e yung sun dok...
Jao ka wao phod lai..... tok jai mod....




__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Samakomlao will change the  name soon


which name will be nice for visitors

1. samakomlao Lao & thai

2.samakom indochine

3 Samakomlao Lao, Thai, Khmer


4.SamakomLao-Khao



regards

wST


Samakom ASEAN

 



__________________
Slurpee

Date:
Permalink   

Samakomlao is the best name for this web blog.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

agree with you, it's a finest name !

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

chiip wrote:

agree with you, it's a finest name !



Me too, mainly b/c it was formed by Laotian, why change it ?confuse

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Samakomlao will change the  name soon


which name will be nice for visitors

1. samakomlao Lao & thai

2.samakom indochine

3 Samakomlao Lao, Thai, Khmer


4.SamakomLao-Khao



regards

wST

 



I think 
1.Lao hate thai
2.Lao jealous thai
3.Thai Isan are not Lao
4.Thai lookdown Lao


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

1. Don't forget Thai are fake race.
2. Thai want to destroy Lao
3. Thai are jealous of Lao, and want to keep Lao down.
4. Is Isann very buffalo
5. Where does jek come from
6. Why SEA countries hates Thailand
7. Thai people are prohibited.



I think any of these name are appropriate.

__________________
Sincere person:

Date:
Permalink   

Can't u guys just leave thai pple out of this subject.  They have nothing to do w/us.
So, on the name change.  No if it ain't broke, why fix it?
Just leave the way it is.   It's good.  Only with minor adjustment though. 
1. Post only in English & Laotian
2. Respect other, do not attack other on this webboard.

Long live Samakomlao.....

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

samakomlaothugandthaijerk

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Why do they want to change the Name? I like the way it is, SAMAKOMLAO is the most popular blogspot website for Laonork and Laonai people only to read and see what is going-on on the street  of lao, today. And share the Idea between konlao, So Please do not change the name to Samakomlao-thai ,viet or cambodia..etc.. That is not good idea at all.  thank u webmaster.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

1. Thai helpped the American dropped 20 000 bombs on Laos.
2. Thai helped the American dropped 163 000 000 anti personel on Lao and Viet.
3. Where do Jek Thai came from?.
4. Jek Chakri stole Ayuthaya and Sokutai monarchy.
5. Thai are fake race. If Thailand wants to be like America. It must realized Jek are not the only Thai in Thailand.
6. Thai are poop head.
7. Thai are killers.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

1. oop! that is 20 000 000 cluster bombs on Laos



continue...

8. Everybody is Thai in Thailand. Jek, Meow, Lao, Khmer, Burmese,Philiipino,farang. Stop the Jek from claiming they are the only real Thai. Thai is country not a race.


9. Did I mention Thai are poop head assassinating killers?.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Samakomasia  or Connection of asia

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

If Web Master really, really wanted to change which I hoped he/she changes their mind not to do it, maybe the new name could be " LaoLinks"

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

1. Don't forget Thai are fake race.
2. Thai want to destroy Lao
3. Thai are jealous of Lao, and want to keep Lao down.
4. Is Isann very buffalo
5. Where does jek come from
6. Why SEA countries hates Thailand
7. Thai people are prohibited.



I think any of these name are appropriate.



yes , i agree with you bro......... did you see shooting in vientiane , thai  they get jealous because more tourist go to Laos and they sent stupid guy go Laos to shoot tourist one american other one is australian , there was bad for Laos , it migth scare away tourist to go Laos   no   no   no   no    no     no

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

1. Don't forget Thai are fake race.
2. Thai want to destroy Lao
3. Thai are jealous of Lao, and want to keep Lao down.
4. Is Isann very buffalo
5. Where does jek come from
6. Why SEA countries hates Thailand
7. Thai people are prohibited.



I think any of these name are appropriate.



yes , i agree with you bro......... did you see shooting in vientiane , thai  they get jealous because more tourist go to Laos and they sent stupid guy go Laos to shoot tourist one american other one is australian , there was bad for Laos , it migth scare away tourist to go Laos   nononononono

 

 



When I read the news this is the first thing that came to my mind!

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

∩░▓  SAMAKHOM LAO-KEO ▓▒░∩

 

   ╔╗╠╬╣ ສະມາຄົມ ລາວແກວ. ╠╬╣ ╔╗

 

   √ Kayson ghost.∞∞∞∞



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard