Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Top 5 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World ( MPMCW )
Anonymous

Date:
Top 5 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World ( MPMCW )
Permalink   


1.   Unted States of America.

2.   Russia.

3.   China.

4.   India.

5.   Germany.

Our big brother Thailand is number 23 most powerful country in the world, and they are in the list of Top 30 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World. Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar are not in the list of  Most Powerful Military in the world.

Japan #7, South Korea #12 and North Korea #18.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Laos is peacefull country, no need to spend a lot money for millitary( only 0,5% of GDP). That's why Laos is not on the list.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

1.   Unted States of America.

2.   Russia.

3.   China.

4.   India.

5.   Germany.

Our big brother Thailand is number 23 most powerful country in the world, and they are in the list of Top 30 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World. Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar are not in the list of  Most Powerful Military in the world.

Japan #7, South Korea #12 and North Korea #18.


 The most powerful weapons in the world is Educational,without it. There is nothing out there.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Thailand number 23 ?

They don't can even stands again Cambodian Army at Border hahah.

I think china is more powerful then Russia



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Date:
Permalink   

Laos is peacefull country, no need to spend a lot money for millitary( only 0,5% of GDP). That's why Laos is not on the list.





-- Edited by jerry0503222 on Thursday 8th of September 2011 02:18:54 AM

__________________
Coach Bags , Coach Outlet , Coach factory outlet
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

jerry0503222 wrote:

Laos is peacefull country, no need to spend a lot money for millitary( only 0,5% of GDP). That's why Laos is not on the list.





-- Edited by jerry0503222 on Thursday 8th of September 2011 02:18:54 AM


 Laos is a peaceful country my ass.  After years of civil war you call a peaceful country idiot.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

this is  STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID,

You have no Idea what you are talking about!!!

 

 

Idiotno

 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Oh, you're stupid Lao American. Laos is peaceful country der Pinong Lao Buk hoo kee!

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Sorry lai lai der Admin

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Thai military not so strong but thai red army very powerful. They can destroy many E-san provincial aministrator building and some part of Bangkok in one day. That why Thai is no. 23 in the world.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Thai military not so strong but thai red army very powerful. They can destroy many E-san provincial aministrator building and some part of Bangkok in one day. That why Thai is no. 23 in the world.


 Thai army is good only to shoot at the protesters.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Our big brother Thailand is number 23 most powerful country in the world, and they are in the list of Top 30 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World.


 LOL Why do you call Thailand as big brother?

anyway you say they are weak and can't even fight against Cambodia because it's a political game at the border and then they are not serious about attacking their neighbor. Then did you know how many Cambodian soldiers that was killed during the war? You guys just underestimate the strength of real Thai troops.

However, no matter how weak they are, I'm quite sure that they can blow Vientiane away from world map within 1 day if they are really seious doing that. But again, Laos is the best neighboring country of Thailand and why should they do that? Look at the diplomatic relationaship and trade between Thailand and Laos, you will know how close Lao government is to Thai govt and royal family. Oh Don't forget to open your mind too. We are going to fully become one ASEAN community in a few years!!! Why do you still spill bad words and hateful comments to our neighbors? Can't we get along?

Ok Bug Laonork!!

Please acknowledege this, that real life, Thai and Laos are quite a good friend to each other !! Come to Laos and see how things going on in our own country!!

With Respect to Laos & Thailand and our future!!



__________________
552000006117401_2.jpg
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Tobias G wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Our big brother Thailand is number 23 most powerful country in the world, and they are in the list of Top 30 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World.


 LOL Why do you call Thailand as big brother?

anyway you say they are weak and can't even fight against Cambodia because it's a political game at the border and then they are not serious about attacking their neighbor. Then did you know how many Cambodian soldiers that was killed during the war? You guys just underestimate the strength of real Thai troops.

However, no matter how weak they are, I'm quite sure that they can blow Vientiane away from world map within 1 day if they are really seious doing that. But again, Laos is the best neighboring country of Thailand and why should they do that? Look at the diplomatic relationaship and trade between Thailand and Laos, you will know how close Lao government is to Thai govt and royal family. Oh Don't forget to open your mind too. We are going to fully become one ASEAN community in a few years!!! Why do you still spill bad words and hateful comments to our neighbors? Can't we get along?

Ok Bug Laonork!!

Please acknowledege this, that real life, Thai and Laos are quite a good friend to each other !! Come to Laos and see how things going on in our own country!!

With Respect to Laos & Thailand and our future!!


I am Bug Laonork and, be an owner of this topic, just want to let you know that you are now calling name of someone. If you are educated person you should check the IP of whom are talking s-h-i-t of Thailand forces first to make sure you know that person is from oversea or from Laos PDR.     I like all your comments but, only couple words that you wrote " ok Bug Laonork " made people look you down and you're showing yourself as uneducated person.       The IP of person who's commented above of you comments that said " Thai army is good only to shoot the protesters " is from Laos PDR, it wasn't from oversea at all.



__________________
Halo

Date:
Permalink   

check this out! 

Cambodian soldiers die in skirmishes on the Thai-Cambodian border (AP)

cambodian soldiers killed

422581.jpg

 

 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Halo wrote:

check this out! 

Cambodian soldiers die in skirmishes on the Thai-Cambodian border (AP)

cambodian soldiers killed

422581.jpg

 

 

 


 How c'm you didn't put the Photo of the Thai soldiers that had been killed by the Cambodian ? I know on the Thai side, there also had some casualty too. So please don't make your self look good on the paper.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

1.   Unted States of America.

2.   Russia.

3.   China.

4.   India.

5.   Germany.

Our big brother Thailand is number 23 most powerful country in the world, and they are in the list of Top 30 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World. Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar are not in the list of  Most Powerful Military in the world.

Japan #7, South Korea #12 and North Korea #18.


 Why are we still calling Thailand our Big Brother? You need to stop looking up at Thailand since we all know they don't give a shiit about who is your brother or not. I only hear old Lao folks like you who still used these kind of terms. Don't expect Thailand to be calling Laos there little or big brother. Just bussiness partners or Neighbors that's it.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

1.   United States of America.

2.   Russia.

3.   China.

4.   India.

5.   Germany.

Our big brother Thailand is number 23 most powerful country in the world, and they are in the list of Top 30 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World. Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar are not in the list of  Most Powerful Military in the world.

Japan #7, South Korea #12 and North Korea #18.


 Why are we still calling Thailand our Big Brother? You need to stop looking up at Thailand since we all know they don't give a shiit about who is your brother or not. I only hear old Lao folks like you who still used these kind of terms. Don't expect Thailand to be calling Laos there little or big brother. Just business partners or Neighbors that's it.


 So who should you call big brother Vietnam who stole of wood and our land by the border or China who will absorb the whole nation just like Sip Song Pan Na . Chinese and Vietnamese are not come from the same ancestor Khoun Boulom and have different culture and different language and they both eat dog meat.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

1.   United States of America.

2.   Russia.

3.   China.

4.   India.

5.   Germany.

Our big brother Thailand is number 23 most powerful country in the world, and they are in the list of Top 30 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World. Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar are not in the list of  Most Powerful Military in the world.

Japan #7, South Korea #12 and North Korea #18.


 Why are we still calling Thailand our Big Brother? You need to stop looking up at Thailand since we all know they don't give a shiit about who is your brother or not. I only hear old Lao folks like you who still used these kind of terms. Don't expect Thailand to be calling Laos there little or big brother. Just business partners or Neighbors that's it.


 So who should you call big brother Vietnam who stole of wood and our land by the border or China who will absorb the whole nation just like Sip Song Pan Na . Chinese and Vietnamese are not come from the same ancestor Khoun Boulom and have different culture and different language and they both eat dog meat.


 I rather be like  Esan and Lanna  than to be part of Vietnam or china at least Lao and Thai have similar language and culture and religion.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

1.   United States of America.

2.   Russia.

3.   China.

4.   India.

5.   Germany.

Our big brother Thailand is number 23 most powerful country in the world, and they are in the list of Top 30 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World. Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar are not in the list of  Most Powerful Military in the world.

Japan #7, South Korea #12 and North Korea #18.


 Why are we still calling Thailand our Big Brother? You need to stop looking up at Thailand since we all know they don't give a shiit about who is your brother or not. I only hear old Lao folks like you who still used these kind of terms. Don't expect Thailand to be calling Laos there little or big brother. Just business partners or Neighbors that's it.


 So who should you call big brother Vietnam who stole of wood and our land by the border or China who will absorb the whole nation just like Sip Song Pan Na . Chinese and Vietnamese are not come from the same ancestor Khoun Boulom and have different culture and different language and they both eat dog meat.


 I rather be like  Esan and Lanna  than to be part of Vietnam or china at least Lao and Thai have similar language and culture and religion.


 Similar yes. But following them will not help you or the Lao people succeed at the same level as the Thais. And beside, I don't think Esan or Lanna folks now ever called us Pi-nong or Brother or sister at all anymore because that kind of thinking is outdated and not everyone has that similarity connection anymore. You are very old school dude. no Lao people like you won't make it in a changing society because you still follow the old ways. Don't expect Esan or Lanna to be your brother or sister just because of similarity.no



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

1.   United States of America.

2.   Russia.

3.   China.

4.   India.

5.   Germany.

Our big brother Thailand is number 23 most powerful country in the world, and they are in the list of Top 30 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World. Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar are not in the list of  Most Powerful Military in the world.

Japan #7, South Korea #12 and North Korea #18.


 Why are we still calling Thailand our Big Brother? You need to stop looking up at Thailand since we all know they don't give a shiit about who is your brother or not. I only hear old Lao folks like you who still used these kind of terms. Don't expect Thailand to be calling Laos there little or big brother. Just business partners or Neighbors that's it.


 So who should you call big brother Vietnam who stole of wood and our land by the border or China who will absorb the whole nation just like Sip Song Pan Na . Chinese and Vietnamese are not come from the same ancestor Khoun Boulom and have different culture and different language and they both eat dog meat.


 I rather be like  Esan and Lanna  than to be part of Vietnam or china at least Lao and Thai have similar language and culture and religion.


 Similar yes. But following them will not help you or the Lao people succeed at the same level as the Thais. And beside, I don't think Esan or Lanna folks now ever called us Pi-nong or Brother or sister at all anymore because that kind of thinking is outdated and not everyone has that similarity connection anymore. You are very old school dude. no Lao people like you won't make it in a changing society because you still follow the old ways. Don't expect Esan or Lanna to be your brother or sister just because of similarity.no


 You don't know that doesn't mean that is not happen. I know because I have both families and relative on both side of Mekong river. Maha Sila viravong also came from Roi Et . I am rather trust Esan and Lan Na more then Vietnamese and the Chinese who eat dogs and cats.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

1.   United States of America.

2.   Russia.

3.   China.

4.   India.

5.   Germany.

Our big brother Thailand is number 23 most powerful country in the world, and they are in the list of Top 30 Most Powerful Military Countries in the World. Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar are not in the list of  Most Powerful Military in the world.

Japan #7, South Korea #12 and North Korea #18.


 Why are we still calling Thailand our Big Brother? You need to stop looking up at Thailand since we all know they don't give a shiit about who is your brother or not. I only hear old Lao folks like you who still used these kind of terms. Don't expect Thailand to be calling Laos there little or big brother. Just business partners or Neighbors that's it.


 So who should you call big brother Vietnam who stole of wood and our land by the border or China who will absorb the whole nation just like Sip Song Pan Na . Chinese and Vietnamese are not come from the same ancestor Khoun Boulom and have different culture and different language and they both eat dog meat.


 I rather be like  Esan and Lanna  than to be part of Vietnam or china at least Lao and Thai have similar language and culture and religion.


 Similar yes. But following them will not help you or the Lao people succeed at the same level as the Thais. And beside, I don't think Esan or Lanna folks now ever called us Pi-nong or Brother or sister at all anymore because that kind of thinking is outdated and not everyone has that similarity connection anymore. You are very old school dude. no Lao people like you won't make it in a changing society because you still follow the old ways. Don't expect Esan or Lanna to be your brother or sister just because of similarity.no


 You don't know that doesn't mean that is not happen. I know because I have both families and relative on both side of Mekong river. Maha Sila viravong also came from Roi Et . I am rather trust Esan and Lan Na more then Vietnamese and the Chinese who eat dogs and cats.


 Chinese and Vietnamese talked bad and looked down on the Laotian but you just don't understand them like you understand Thai language.

ເຈັກແກວແດກໝາ.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

SYAM PEOPLE DON'T EAT PALAR, BECAUSE IT STINGS TO HIGH HEAVEN.biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin PEOPLE EAT PALAR ARE INFORIOR TO SYAM PEOPLE biggrinbiggrin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Primitive jerk



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

SYAM PEOPLE DON'T EAT PALAR, BECAUSE IT STINGS TO HIGH HEAVEN.biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin PEOPLE EAT PALAR ARE INFORIOR TO SYAM PEOPLE biggrinbiggrin


 African people are starving to death now , they still do not eat dogs and cats.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

STINGING MOUTHbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinyawnyawnyawn EAT TOO MUCH PALAR



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

There are  millions Lao people are living in Thailand . There are less one thousand Laotian are living in China and Vietnam .



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Hey what is palar please explain I am living in RI USA, don't understand Palar. ok. I eat hamburger.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

STINGING MOUTHbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinyawnyawnyawn EAT TOO MUCH PALAR


 This guy is not Laotian , he is Siamese . Lao do not call Pala , we call Padek.

ບັກເຈັກໄທດາກແຫຼ້.ບັກເຈັກໂຂ້



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

ເຈັກໂຂ້ກັບແກວຫົວຂອດແດກໝາ.

  


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

ແກວຫົວຂອດຄືເສືອ ,ເຈັກໂຂ້ຄືແຂ້ ,ໄທດາກແຫຼ້ຄືໝາປ່າ .



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

biggrinbiggrinbiggrin

hey islam and muslim regarded dogs are dirty animals ok. don't have dirty dogs in the house ok

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

slave to SYAM people inferior race.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

we are no check no keo, but we korean loves dog meat too...biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin so have a look at BBC video in youtube HOW TO COOK A DOG okbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin

Korean Capital Seoul has plenty of dog meat restaurants come and enjoy biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin yes BBC program HOW TO COOK A DOG BY KOREAN biggrinbiggrinbiggrin

FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK TAMATOR



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

In korean the word GAEGOGI means dog meat. Come to Capital Seoul and enjoy GAEGOGI biggrinbiggrinbiggrin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

hahaha bbc how to cook a dog in youtube, by korean hahaha. old korean men and women they really enjoy it.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

slave to SYAM people inferior race.


 ພໍ້ມືງແມ່ນແມ້ວບໍ? ຫຼືເຈັກແກວແດກໝາຫຼືໄທສະຍາມດາກແຫຼ້.

  


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

biggrinbiggrinbiggrin

hey islam and muslim regarded dogs are dirty animals ok. don't have dirty dogs in the house ok

 


 Pig not dog



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

ແກວຫົວຂອດຄືເສືອ ,ເຈັກໂຂ້ຄືແຂ້ ,ໄທດາກແຫຼ້ຄືໝາປ່າ .


 


ພໍ້ມືງແມ່ນແມ້ວບໍ? ຫຼືເຈັກແກວແດກໝາຫຼືສະຍາມດາກແຫຼ້.


ແລ້ວພໍ້ມືງເດບັກແອວຍາວ ບັກລາວຕາຂາວ ,ພໍ້ມືງແມ່ນແກວບໍ? ຫຼືເຈັກຫຼືໃທດາກແຫຼ້ຫຼືບັກມືດ

ບັກລາວຕາຂາວ



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

ແກວຫົວຂອດຄືເສືອ ,ເຈັກໂຂ້ຄືແຂ້ ,ໄທດາກແຫຼ້ຄືໝາປ່າ .


 


ພໍ້ມືງແມ່ນແມ້ວບໍ? ຫຼືເຈັກແກວແດກໝາຫຼືສະຍາມດາກແຫຼ້.


ແລ້ວພໍ້ມືງເດບັກແອວຍາວ ບັກລາວຕາຂາວ ,ພໍ້ມືງແມ່ນແກວບໍ? ຫຼືເຈັກຫຼືໃທດາກແຫຼ້ຫຼືບັກມືດ

ບັກລາວຕາຂາວ


 Idiot Hmong.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:
Permalink   

Your custom tailored Dream Wedding Dress for a Dream Wedding. 

More beautiful than every designer dress is a wedding dress made to measure. We like to help you find the wedding dress you exactly want; Wedding gown with short or long arm or a wedding dress in red? A wedding dress for the register office? An evening gown like Scarlett O Hara or Sissi? Your dreams are not gone with the wind, they become reality. Be the most beautiful bride and fairytale princess at your wedding. Whether you size 4 or size 18 - Petite size or plus size, you will look fabulous in these stunning wedding dresses because of the special shape that gives the body the perfect fit. Each hand made dress is sewed by highly skilled seamstresses, dressmakers and jewelers using ageless corsetiere knowledge mixed with the latest sewing technologies and materials. Haute Couture and Collection lines provide you with bridal gowns that will offer you gloriously shine on your wedding day. Our bridal gowns feature specific details of crystal beading and elegant embroideries in the superior quality fabrics, finely draped into the perfect style! Our silhouettes have been designed to enhance every brides figure.

 



__________________

Buy 2012 newest style for wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses and evening dresses,wholesale wedding dresses,We offer first class service,exciting price and beautiful dress.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard