Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: In 2008, Laos to have highest growth rate in ASEAN !!!
ADB

Date:
In 2008, Laos to have highest growth rate in ASEAN !!!
Permalink   




The Asian Development Bank (ADB) expects the countries in ASEAN to have the following growth rate:

Philippine economy to grow 6.0 percent.
Expects growth in Thailand at 5.0 percent.
In Singapore at 5.2 percent
In Malaysia at 5.4 percent.
It projects 6.0 percent in Indonesia,
7.0 percent in Vietnam,
7.7 percent in Laos and
7.5 percent in Cambodia.

Should we happy with this statistic prediction ?


Source: Philippine Daily Inquirer by Michelle V. Remo
April 3, 2008

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Should we be happy with this statistic prediction ?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

good ! but comparing to other countries which have greater gdp, our country is still far behind, so we have to work much harder to follow them.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

anyway high rate growth is need for our country. Now we are in the time of speeding up economic development.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Permalink   

those numbers basically says...  Cambodian and Laotian are having more sex than other countries... hahahhahha biggrin  pumping out more kids.. 

i guess it said.. us laotian always horny!! hahahhahahha

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

SeeHarHed wrote:

those numbers basically says...  Cambodian and Laotian are having more sex than other countries... hahahhahha biggrin  pumping out more kids.. 

i guess it said.. us laotian always horny!! hahahhahahha



what's the **** you idio saying? where are come from?

go and **** yourself,  stupid



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
what's the **** you idio saying? where are come from?

go and **** yourself,  stupid



dude!!! chill out... i meant it as a joke... damnnnn    what is "idio"???? learn how to spell would you..    where are come from??? the hell kind of question is that??  are you asking me... where did i come from?????  i'm from Laos!!  what is **** yourself????    before you go on calling someone stupid... perhaps you should look at yourself in the mirror first..  biggrin

bor yark dah der.. khon lao kue gun..



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 710
Date:
Permalink   

SeeHarHed wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:
what's the **** you idio saying? where are come from?

go and **** yourself, stupid



dude!!! chill out... i meant it as a joke... damnnnn what is "idio"???? learn how to spell would you.. where are come from??? the hell kind of question is that?? are you asking me... where did i come from????? i'm from Laos!! what is **** yourself???? before you go on calling someone stupid... perhaps you should look at yourself in the mirror first.. biggrin

bor yark dah der.. khon lao kue gun..

 




They are Lao citizen and we are (according to the peson name LAOPEOPLEARMY) we are foreigners. We speak and joke differently. Sometime it doesn't translate too well.

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 204
Date:
Permalink   

Lan_Xang wrote:


They are Lao citizen and we are (according to the peson name LAOPEOPLEARMY) we are foreigners. We speak and joke differently. Sometime it doesn't translate too well.


Lanxang, please enlight us on how the US Immigration Officials treats people with Foreign Passports and how do European countries treated some American with European origin. Do American with European origin received any speciall treatment from Countries in Europe?  Please elaborate!







__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Should we be happy with this statistic prediction ?


No, my salary is still very low. How would I be happy with that.

Probably, for other countries, their economy grows from million, but our economy grows from ten.     

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 710
Date:
Permalink   

laopeoplesarmy wrote:

 


Lanxang, please enlight us on how the US Immigration Officials treats people with Foreign Passports and how do European countries treated some American with European origin. Do American with European origin received any speciall treatment from Countries in Europe? Please elaborate!



I have no idea.

But sometime I don't get the punchline when listening to British joke, or French comedy. That was my point.

 



 



__________________
I Lov 2 Learn

Date:
Permalink   

ideaEconomic growth is good. However, who benefit from the growth is another thing that Lao people should considerconfused. Economy is growing generally while poverty is growing rapidly.

weirdfaceThink about Mr. Kor Ms. Khor... that do the low-wage jobs and earn just enough to live. They don't share a thing with that so-called 7.7 growth. Worse, they are stuck into higher food price and other costs of living.ashamed

All in all, we still experiencing "Hai Yai Lon, Hai Noi Bor Tem"... or in English The Rich gets richer while the Poor gets poorer. Economic growth is not equally distributed.aww


__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard