Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Cambodia: One Dead and Six Ill after Eating Poisonous Frogs


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:
Cambodia: One Dead and Six Ill after Eating Poisonous Frogs
Permalink   


One person died and 6 others were treated in the hospital after eating poisonous frogs. This incident is not the first and is blamed on extreme poverty.
For many in the village of Mondul 3 in Siem Reap Cambodia poverty is a way of life, for Sov Soparath this poverty ended in tragedy. Sov and friends caught and ate brown frogs after a heavy rain, 2 hours later Sov was dead and his brother was in critical condition at Kantha Bopha Children's Hospital. Two other children and three adults were also treated at Siem Reap Provincial Hospital and recovered.


__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard