Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Thaksin Shinawatra: wants reform of the monarchy
Anonymous

Date:
Thaksin Shinawatra: wants reform of the monarchy
Permalink Closed


The Thai government has banned an interview in The Times with the ousted Thai prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra and warned that its security agencies will take “appropriate actions” against any media organisations that report his remarks about the country’s royal family.

A spokesman for the current Thai prime minister, Abhisit Vejjajiva, warned journalists not to report the contents of the interview and hinted that the government would use the country’s draconian lèse majesté law, which imposes sentences of up to 12 years in jail for “insulting” the ailing King, Bhumibol Adulyadej, or his family.

According to the Bangkok Post, Mr Abhisit’s spokesman, Thepthai Senpong, said that “the comments in the interview were offensive to the royal institution” and said that the ruling Democrat Party will recommend “appropriate action” by the government and security agencies against media that report the interview.

This evening internet users in Thailand reported that it had become impossible to access the news article, in which Mr Thaksin spoke of his hopes for his country after the death of the revered king. It is not clear whether this is a result of censorship, but Thailand’s ministry of information routinely blocks web pages that are deemed to contain information unflattering to the monarchy.

“I would like to say that Thaksin's interview violates the monarchy, which is the country's main institution,” Kasit Piromya, Thailand’s foreign minister, said to reporters in Bangkok.

“I wonder what the hidden agenda was that caused him to make this inappropriate move. In his interview there are several parts referring to His Majesty the King, the Crown Prince and the monarchy, and [they] also refer to His Majesty's role in politics.”

He said that the country’s justice ministry would consider whether to charge Mr Thaksin with lèse majesté, on top of the two-year prison sentence imposed upon him in absentia for a corrupt land deal transacted during his five years as prime minister.

To add to the tension, Mr Kasit said that Thailand will begin extradition proceedings against Mr Thaksin when he arrives in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh tomorrow. The attempt has little chance of succeeding because Mr Thaksin comes at the invitation of Cambodia’s prime minister, Hun Sen, who provoked uproar last week when he named the ousted prime minister as his “economics adviser”.

The appointment has caused dismay and anger in Thailand and aggravated the often testy relations between the two neighbours.

The controversy about The Times interview focuses on Mr Thaksin’s remarks about Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn. He emphasised his loyalty to Bhumibol, who has been in hospital for seven weeks, but spoke of his hopes for a less politicised royal palace after the king’s passing. “The monarchy is good for Thailand,” he said. “Thailand needs to have a monarchy but it should not be abused or played by the palace circles.”

After the uproar caused in Thailand by the interview, Mr Thaksin issued a statement saying that The Times’s report was “distorted” and “untrue”.

The text of the interview, posted on Times Online, matches the recording of the conversation and was transcribed by a press representative of Mr Thaksin. Unlike the news report, the transcript could still be viewed in Thailand this evening.



__________________
Alo

Date:
Permalink Closed

I don`t believe at all, this is the conflict between political parties and then Mr.Aphisith tries to destroy the virtues of Thaksin.

__________________
katieukatie

Date:
Permalink Closed

Welcome Pm Thaksin sanawatra.we like you.
we support you.biggrinbiggrin

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

katieukatie wrote:

Welcome Pm Thaksin sanawatra.we like you.
we support you.biggrinbiggrin



         Thaksin does not have to go back only his idea is good enough when the time is right the power will be back to the Thai people. Thai King is very good king so every body love him and the whole world like him because he is kind .

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

This is very old news already!

Why you have to bring up this kind of topic again?

You posted this topic on Lao webboard for?

Anyway, we love the Thai Princess Sirinthorn. She is very kind to Laos people

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Who want to support buk Thaksin   meung BAH bor!!!!

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

This is an internal affair.  We khon Lao neither endorse him nor condemn him.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

Who want to support buk Thaksin   meung BAH bor!!!!



         Meung Bah to support the yellow shirt. Gu support kon dee ( red shirt.)

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Who want to support buk Thaksin   meung BAH bor!!!!



         Meung Bah to support the yellow shirt. Gu support kon dee ( red shirt.)

 



           Gu support Thaksin .The yellow shirts are criminal to shut down the airport .

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

Who want to support buk Thaksin   meung BAH bor!!!!



           Gu support  Thaksin Meung buc Thai dar lai


 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed


Anonymous wrote:

Who want to support buk Thaksin   meung BAH bor!!!!



           Gu support  Thaksin Meung buc Thai dar lai


 

 



            Gu support Thaksin , Meung buc 


                

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

    

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

    




 if khon laos take taksin's side, then khon laos are my opponent.

khon thai in the us



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

    




 if khong laos take thaksin's side, then khong laos are my opponent.

khon thai in the us



         Gun take s good man side khu Adisorn Piengket and the red shirt people don't want war to invade Cambodia and allow hundred of thousand Laotian to work in Thailand and made Thai economy economy strong. When Thai economy strong , there are a lot of tourists in Thailand so there are  a lot of tourists in Laos and Cambodia as well that is meant more money income to the countries. He is business person and he cares for the poor Thai people and we are poor . WE like to see fair and justice for good man. So Good man every body love just like the king of Thailand every body love him because he is kind  man. 

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:




if khon laos take taksin's side, then khon laos are my opponent.

khon thai in the us

 



You already have enough opponents in Thailand itself.  There's no need for khon Lao it get involve.

We'll only recognise the current sitting government.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:




if khon laos take taksin's side, then khon laos are my opponent.

khon thai in the us

 



You already have enough opponents in Thailand itself.  There's no need for khon Lao it get involve.

We'll only recognise the current sitting government.

 



         Not too long the sitting government will lose the power back to the people. Because every election they will win because there 30 million Esan and they are always greet and stick together unlike Laotian always fight and betray each other.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:




if khon laos take taksin's side, then khon laos are my opponent.

khon thai in the us

 



You already have enough opponents in Thailand itself.  There's no need for khon Lao it get involve.

We'll only recognise the current sitting government.

 



Not too long the sitting government will lose the power back to the people. Because every election they will win because there 30 million Esan and they are always greet and stick together unlike Laotian always fight and betray each other.

 

 



We only fight (sometime) on the internet.  You see! It's fun and no one knows who we are.  But in real life we always meet and greet each other cordially and respectfully.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed


 

Anonymous wrote:




if khon laos take taksin's side, then khon laos are my opponent.

khon thai in the us

 



You already have enough opponents in Thailand itself.  There's no need for khon Lao it get involve.

We'll only recognise the current sitting government.

 



         Not too long the sitting government will lose the power back to the people. Because every election they will win because there 30 million Esan and they are always greet and stick together unlike Laotian always fight and betray each other.


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:




if khon laos take taksin's side, then khon laos are my opponent.

khon thai in the us

 



You already have enough opponents in Thailand itself.  There's no need for khon Lao it get involve.

We'll only recognise the current sitting government.

 



Not too long the sitting government will lose the power back to the people. Because every election they will win because there 30 million Esan and they are always greet and stick together unlike Laotian always fight and betray each other.

 

 



Then there'll be more coup d'etats.  Endless cycle of violence and miseries.  Resistance is futile!

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

A great man once said "Power comes from the barrel of a gun".

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

A great man once said "Power comes from the barrel of a gun".



           As long as he is a good person and could do the jobs and he was elected by the people unlike the current Thai government was not elected by the people but was selected by the dictator .So there is always hope for 30 million Esan people who  are willing to fight for the right .Also it  is  not the end of the world  that Thaksin might lose the battle but not  lost the war because majority of the Thai people and some powerful people in the Thai government and the Thai people still love him and he will come back .

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

A great man once said "Power comes from the barrel of a gun".



As long as he is a good person and could do the jobs and he was elected by the people unlike the current Thai government was not elected by the people but was selected by the dictator .So there is always hope for 30 million Esan people who  are willing to fight for the right .Also it  is  not the end of the world  that Thaksin might lose the battle but not  lost the war because majority of the Thai people and some powerful people in the Thai government and the Thai people still love him and he will come back .

 

 



The Bangkok-based elites and arm forces will never let it bear fruit.  I afraid your resistance is futile

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed


 

Anonymous wrote:

A great man once said "Power comes from the barrel of a gun".



As long as he is a good person and could do the jobs and he was elected by the people unlike the current Thai government was not elected by the people but was selected by the dictator .So there is always hope for 30 million Esan people who  are willing to fight for the right .Also it  is  not the end of the world  that Thaksin might lose the battle but not  lost the war because majority of the Thai people and some powerful people in the Thai government and the Thai people still love him and he will come back .

 

 



The Bangkok-based elites and arm forces will never let it bear fruit.  I afraid your resistance is futile

 



          Barbarian and dictator could not win by the civilized way and democracy way then robe the Thai people by coup and guns . The  Thai government today is nothing but the robber who robbed the Thai people right and the votes . Thailand pretend to be democracy but dictatorship country. Soon there will be more blood shed in the land which have no justice and they will feel  the suffering of the civil war that they have never experience before. Watch out for the Muslim terrorists who would like to gain the independent from Thailand which will be supported by Malaysia , Indonesia and Al Qaeda to terrorize Thailand. Soon Esan and Chiang Mai might want to follow if there are no justice and fair in the system and no respect the constitution by the dictator.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

 The yellow shirts never is going to win by election. So only things for them be in power is the coup and wrongly accused the red shirt fro broking the laws when the yellow broke more laws and made the country lost billion of dollars by shutting down the airport and drove away the tourists and investors and they did not care all they care to be in power. The yellow shirt don't like Thaksin because he is from Chiang Mai and his supporters are Lao Esan like khu Adisorn Piengket. They don't want Esan people to have power.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Date:
Permalink Closed

Who bring this Toppic.

If you not Thai people.is not your own business.

you must care your country.


บอกได้คำเดียวเสือกเรื่องประเทศอื่นมาก

-- Edited by TheGreatSiam on Tuesday 29th of December 2009 06:12:58 PM

-- Edited by TheGreatSiam on Tuesday 29th of December 2009 06:13:28 PM

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

The Great Siam wrote:

Who bring this Topic.

If you not Thai people.is not your own business.

you must care your country.


บอกได้คำเดียวเสือกเรื่องประเทศอื่นมาก

-- Edited by The Great Siam on Tuesday 29th of December 2009 06:12:58 PM

-- Edited by The Great Siam on Tuesday 29th of December 2009 06:13:28 PM



          That is right so the same thing with some Thai kids who are running around with bad manner and have no respect and insult Laos and Cambodia most of the topics and show off how smart and how rich Thailand is when some one gave some  negative comments about Thailand then he lost his temper and insult Laos and Cambodia with up scenes languages . So Please go back and check who start the problem  here and this topic was an old news nothing but old news. You , Thai boy and you are welcome to Lao web site and have respect  our rule that every body must post in English. You respect us and we will respect you.  You are not only Thai who are visiting this web so I meant the one who behaves  like an idiot.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

The Great Siam wrote:

Who bring this Topic.

If you not Thai people.is not your own business.

you must care your country.


บอกได้คำเดียวเสือกเรื่องประเทศอื่นมาก

-- Edited by The Great Siam on Tuesday 29th of December 2009 06:12:58 PM

-- Edited by The Great Siam on Tuesday 29th of December 2009 06:13:28 PM



          That is right so the same thing with some Thai kids who are running around with bad manner and have no respect and insult Laos and Cambodia most of the topics and show off how smart and how rich Thailand is when some one gave some  negative comments about Thailand then he lost his temper and insult Laos and Cambodia with up scenes languages . So Please go back and check who start the problem  here and this topic was an old news nothing but old news. You , Thai boy and you are welcome to Lao web site and have respect  our rule that every body must post in English. You respect us and we will respect you.  You are not only Thai who are visiting this web so I meant the one who behaves  like an idiot.

 



         You go check around some Thai kid call Lao and Cambodia  Vietnam slave. When someone discuss about Thailand and not even insult but just discuss about he news then you could not stand the the truth that are happening in your country. Of it is none of our business but it is nice to know what are happening around us so we could prepare for and no surprising in our border if there are civil war or Muslim terrorists terrorize on our next door better than not to know .

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Mark and Thakki, who care?  This is Thai internal problem.  Lao webboard is for Lao.  If I want to read Thai then I go read it on Thai webboards.  furious

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

Mark and Thakki, who care?  This is Thai internal problem.  Lao webboard is for Lao.  If I want to read Thai then I go read it on Thai webboards.  furious



         Who stop you ?  It is the old news someone brought it up but it is nice to know what are happening around us so we will not be surprised and got caught of no preparing if there are some fighting are going on . If it is happening with our neighbour and it would affect Laos economy directly and indirectly for sure. Only the stupid one would not beware what are happening around him.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

 the real is Thaksin love Thai monarch with his life

Aphisit and Democrate the real who anti Thai monarch

{look back  history compare they doing,thinking,speakig}

Democrate party fear that they may have lost power and the end of their party if Thaksin continue govern the country

since then they democrate party try every ways that they can used to weaker Thaksin

1.used NGO for anti in a lot of ways in the long past for down the government and Taksin himself
2.used whom well educate to propaganda ,for the trust
3.used activited for destroy for weaker and Thai monarch for take their side
4. co used accept plan from SNGAPORE and SINGAPORE by itself to intevene and spy  the  country in many way that relate to some NGO,activited
Because Thaksin has a bright idea and have many MEGA project for deelope  the country and he can do it that SINGAPORE fear to THAI under Thaksin government to take infront and advantage their country. mega project and project under Thaksin 
mega project in transportation and comunication,new airport,south seaport
,entertainment complex and oil industry in eastern
seaboard,open zoo in Chaingmai,
these some sample,all of these intervene by SINGAPORE used the way NGO,activited, Banker,and spy although the way Thaksin sold his company to SINGAPORE that one of they used to intervene and spy.and also anti big thai beer company not to be list in thai stock.                  
           
 Try of SINGAPORE to weaker THAI and DEMOCRATE party to weaker their own government have a successful story for themself. 

   



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

 Since Cambodia asked Thaksin to be economy adviser and Thaksin gave some advice to Cambodia .  Will Thaksin's advice work and make Cambodia be successful ?  The Cambodia PM  Hun Sen  said that Thai PM Abhisit Vejjajiva tried to over throw  the Cambodia government and start a war with Cambodia to destroy the progress of  Cambodia development and economy grow .

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Who want to support buk Thaksin   meung BAH bor!!!!



         Meung Bah to support the yellow shirt. Gu support kon dee ( red shirt.)

 



  ==== YLLOW SHIRT-AND DEMOCRATE PARTY====
 PROPAGANDA,DISHONEST,LIE[LOK-LOUNG-PRA-CHA-CHON],,COROUPT THE COUNTRY,SELL THE COUNTRY[KAI-CHAD],CO WITH singapore TO INTERVENE FOR INTERNAL WEAKNESS ONLY FOR YOUR OWN POWERBACK,THE REAL WHOSE DISCRADIT THE MONARCH BUT PRETEND FORM THE MONARCH TAKE BY THEIR SIDE[AB-ANG],PUN- NAM-PEN-TOUR,LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE  WITH LOOK A  LIKE COMMUNIST,SMONG-TON-CUE-BUE-LAR-SA-MAI},

====RED SHIRT-THAKSIN-AND HIS PARTY====
HONEST,THE REAL,LOVE MONARCH WITH THEIR LIFE,LOVE PEOPLE WITH THEIR HEART,LOVE COUNTRY WITH THEIR MIND,RIGHT WING LIBERAL MORE PROGRSSIVE,BRIGHT IDEA{SMONG-SAI-NAM-SA-MAI}

====SINGAPORE====
KEE-IJ-CHA   ,NA-NEAU-JAI-SEAU,   HEN-KAE-TOUR,   CHOB-YUO-YANG-TA-CANG-LOUE, PLUK-PAN,    TANG-KHANG-LAUNG,DISHONEST,NOT SINCERE,




__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Mark and Thakki, who care?  This is Thai internal problem.  Lao webboard is for Lao.  If I want to read Thai then I go read it on Thai webboards.  furious



         Who stop you ?  It is the old news someone brought it up but it is nice to know what are happening around us so we will not be surprised and got caught of no preparing if there are some fighting are going on . If it is happening with our neighbour and it would affect Laos economy directly and indirectly for sure. Only the stupid one would not beware what are happening around him.

 



The war between Cambodia and Thailand wont be happen for sure.

But only in the media war. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

You already have enough opponents in Thailand itself.  There's no need for khon Lao it get involve.

We'll only recognise the current sitting government.

 


 You are like a bat which has both ears and wings . Have a ball and be a man , do what you said and said what you mean .



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

Mark and Thakki, who care?  This is Thai internal problem.  Lao webboard is for Lao.  If I want to read Thai then I go read it on Thai webboards.  furious



         Who stop you ?  It is the old news someone brought it up but it is nice to know what are happening around us so we will not be surprised and got caught of no preparing if there are some fighting are going on . If it is happening with our neighbour and it would affect Laos economy directly and indirectly for sure. Only the stupid one would not beware what are happening around him.

 



The war between Cambodia and Thailand wont be happen for sure.

But only in the media war. 



        Any thing is possible . I don't trust the yellow shirt and the dictator so if they lose the election again so there will be an other coup in order for them to be in power. It might be war between Cambodia and Thailand but there are Muslim terrorists bombing in the southern part of Thailand because they want independent .


 




 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

the only way  to take the country back to unite that the king

if look back to the history between Thonburee period and at the begining of Ratanakosintra period the king can see and can do and  should do the thing now for good for the country and only thing he can do and  must end recent government first KA-LEE-BAN-KA-LEE-MEUNG and count 1 again 

CHA-TA-BAN-CHA-TA MEUNG-TOKE

SERM-CHA-TA-BAN-CHA,TA,MEUNG THAT THE ONLY WAY

ONLY KING CAN DO IT HIMSELF AND HIS OWN PEOPLE NOT EVEN PART THE GOVERNMENT AND DO  DEFINITELY THE RIGHT  WAY

THAT WOULD BE GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY AND FOR A LONG

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

Mark and Thakki, who care?  This is Thai internal problem.  Lao webboard is for Lao.  If I want to read Thai then I go read it on Thai webboards.  furious



         Who stop you ?  It is the old news someone brought it up but it is nice to know what are happening around us so we will not be surprised and got caught of no preparing if there are some fighting are going on . If it is happening with our neighbour and it would affect Laos economy directly and indirectly for sure. Only the stupid one would not beware what are happening around him.

 



The war between Cambodia and Thailand wont be happen for sure.

But only in the media war. 



        Any thing is possible . I don't trust the yellow shirt and the dictator so if they lose the election again so there will be an other coup in order for them to be in power. It might be war between Cambodia and Thailand but there are Muslim terrorists bombing in the southern part of Thailand because they want independent .


 




 



         MUSLIM  SITUATION IN THE SOUTH THE FACT FOR NOW AND THE REAL THAT THIRD COUNTRY USED TO INTERVENE AND SPY FOR TAKE ADVANTAGE AND DISRUPT TO THAI GOVERNMENT SINCE THAKSN ERA NOT TO DEVELOPE IN THE SOUTH MEGA PROJECT SEAPORT[KRA CANAL],OIL INDUSRY,HALAL  FOOD ,AND TO TAKE THAI GOVERNMENT WEAKNESS, 

 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard