Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Nice Video
Anonymous

Date:
Nice Video
Permalink   


This is probably one of the best music videos I have seen.  I hope Laos can produce something like this in my lifetime. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Permalink   

I don't think it is all that great.  I am confidence that Lao media groups are capable on produce similar video.  I'm not a big fan of science fiction video or games.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

SeeHarHed wrote:

I don't think it is all that great.  I am confidence that Lao media groups are capable on produce similar video.  I'm not a big fan of science fiction video or games.




 I'm into science fiction and am a big fan of Linkin Park.  Maybe that's why this video appeals to me.  However, I have not seen this movie yet.  Did anybody see the movie?  How was it?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

This is probably one of the best music videos I have seen.  I hope Laos can produce something like this in my lifetime. 



What afunny words to say here.... "My life time"

Well,  No! Lao will not prodice this tomorrow...because your life time is ended tomorrow, how is that?..555

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   


HOT!!! MUSIC/ VIDEO  

I want to see Lao music industry make this kind of music too! I'll be the first in line to buy the CD hehehe

USA Girl


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

This is probably one of the best music videos.....................

I try to find out, but could not see
what was so great of this VDO ?
maybe i m too old or i m sooooo
barnork.

my3cent


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

This is probably one of the best music videos.....................

I try to find out, but could not see
what was so great of this VDO ?
maybe i m too old or i m sooooo
barnork.

my3cent



Their music style is cool, full of energy and HOT!    
The video have cool effects and you can see the musicians really give it a 100% of their performances not just appear in the video pretending to play their instruments or singing, because they know the viewers are inelegant enough and they can tell the differences.
I can still appreciate this kind of music when I turn 40 that's in 2 more years and I certainly not ganna sit on my couch and listen to this kind of song so I can feel bored and stressed out . Thank you Anonymous

USA Girl

















 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

This is probably one of the best music videos I have seen.  I hope Laos can produce something like this in my lifetime. 



What afunny words to say here.... "My life time"

Well,  No! Lao will not prodice this tomorrow...because your life time is ended tomorrow, how is that?..555

 



You're right maybe that was a poor wordchoice.  I should have wrote something along the line: "I can't wait for Laos to produce this kind of stuff! ".

Still you didn't have to be so pessimistic.  It was a slow day on Samakomlao, so I decided to share my interest.  If you don't like it, fine.  There's no need to inject your negativity towards me.

-OP


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:


HOT!!! MUSIC/ VIDEO  

I want to see Lao music industry make this kind of music too! I'll be the first in line to buy the CD hehehe

USA Girl




 Then I will be the second in line lol.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

This is probably one of the best music videos.....................

I try to find out, but could not see
what was so great of this VDO ?
maybe i m too old or i m sooooo
barnork.

my3cent




 Maybe it is easier to get into it if one grows up listening to certain styles.  Personally, I was influenced by rock music at a young age (i.e. my cousin was in a rock band; he used to sing english, lao, and thai songs at local weddings and temples).  However, I also enjoy listening to other kinds of music as well ranging from hip hop, r & b, pop, country, and even morlum (yes, I mean lao morlum lol).

-OP



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   



Their music style is cool, full of energy and HOT!    
The video have cool effects and you can see the musicians really give it a 100% of their performances not just appear in the video pretending to play their instruments or singing, because they know the viewers are inelegant enough and they can tell the differences.
I can still appreciate this kind of music when I turn 40 that's in 2 more years and I certainly not ganna sit on my couch and listen to this kind of song so I can feel bored and stressed out . Thank you Anonymous

USA Girl




 Thanks for the kind words.  You can never be too old for anything.  My aunt is like 60 years old and we were still able to teach her how to use the internet.  And now we have to fight for surf time with her lol.

-OP



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I tell you what , when Lao music fans stop liking the sad and slow songs like the VDO that was posted by USA Girl, maybe you'll see Lao music producer come out with a cool! musics like the one that you've posted here.
I like it too, cause I'm tired of watching all this supposedly " ROMANTIC" Lao Music VDO that's not really romantic! a majority of time I only see people fighting in slow motion.
Is this suppose to be romantic? I don't know about that! and I swear 10/10 VDO play very alike style of music and same kind of acting like you'll either see people fighting or holding hands that's too cliche' don't you think so?


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I tell you what , when Lao music fans stop liking the sad and slow songs like the VDO that was posted by USA Girl, maybe you'll see Lao music producer come out with a cool! musics like the one that you've posted here.
I like it too, cause I'm tired of watching all this supposedly " ROMANTIC" Lao Music VDO that's not really romantic! a majority of time I only see people fighting in slow motion.
Is this suppose to be romantic? I don't know about that! and I swear 10/10 VDO play very alike style of music and same kind of acting like you'll either see people fighting or holding hands that's too cliche' don't you think so?



The romantic style that you described does show up a lot in Lao VDOs; but it is also common everywhere, not only in Laos.  Laos modern music scene is fairly new, so it's understandable to cling to cliche' videos.  Give Laos a little more time and along with new technology, the videos production will improve and diversify.  Cliche' is not always a bad thing as long as the quality is there.  I hope to watch their progress for many more years to come.

-OP

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

I tell you what , when Lao music fans stop liking the sad and slow songs like the VDO that was posted by USA Girl, maybe you'll see Lao music producer come out with a cool! musics like the one that you've posted here.
I like it too, cause I'm tired of watching all this supposedly " ROMANTIC" Lao Music VDO that's not really romantic! a majority of time I only see people fighting in slow motion.
Is this suppose to be romantic? I don't know about that! and I swear 10/10 VDO play very alike style of music and same kind of acting like you'll either see people fighting or holding hands that's too cliche' don't you think so?



The romantic style that you described does show up a lot in Lao VDOs; but it is also common everywhere, not only in Laos.  Laos modern music scene is fairly new, so it's understandable to cling to cliche' videos.  Give Laos a little more time and along with new technology, the videos production will improve and diversify.  Cliche' is not always a bad thing as long as the quality is there.  I hope to watch their progress for many more years to come.

-OP

 

 



The word " CLICHE " is never meant to project a positive side of thing and can you show me a so called "quality romantic " Lao MVD as you've mentioned? I"d like to see it.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   



The romantic style that you described does show up a lot in Lao VDOs; but it is also common everywhere, not only in Laos.  Laos modern music scene is fairly new, so it's understandable to cling to cliche' videos.  Give Laos a little more time and along with new technology, the videos production will improve and diversify.  Cliche' is not always a bad thing as long as the quality is there.  I hope to watch their progress for many more years to come.

-OP

 



The word " CLICHE " is never meant to project a positive side of thing and can you show me a so called "quality romantic " Lao MVD as you've mentioned? I"d like to see it.

 



I didn't say "cliche" is a good thing, but that "Cliche' is not always a bad thing as long as the quality is there".  In translation, I'm not a big fan of cliche nor I'm against it.  When I mention the word "Cliche", I meant "Cliche" in general, not necessarily pinpointing to a specific topic such as "quality romantic".   Also, I don't remember saying that there is a "quality romantic Lao MVD" as you suggested.  But to answer your question anyway, I thought Aluna's "Koam Hu Seuk Bork" was a pretty good romantic video. 

 -OP



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

 



The romantic style that you described does show up a lot in Lao VDOs; but it is also common everywhere, not only in Laos.  Laos modern music scene is fairly new, so it's understandable to cling to cliche' videos.  Give Laos a little more time and along with new technology, the videos production will improve and diversify.  Cliche' is not always a bad thing as long as the quality is there. I hope to watch their progress for many more years to come.

-OP

 

 


The word " CLICHE " is never meant to project a positive side of thing and can you show me a so called "quality romantic " Lao MVD as you've mentioned? I"d like to see it.

 



I didn't say "cliche" is a good thing, but that "Cliche' is not always a bad thing as long as the quality is there".  In translation, I'm not a big fan of cliche nor I'm against it.  When I mention the word "Cliche", I meant "Cliche" in general, not necessarily pinpointing to a specific topic such as "quality romantic".   Also, I don't remember saying that there is a "quality romantic Lao MVD" as you suggested.  But to answer your question anyway, I thought Aluna's "Koam Hu Seuk Bork" was a pretty good romantic video. 

-OP

 



If seeing a man cheated on his wife is romantic?  If you're a man then you must be a womanizer and if you are a woman then you must be sick in the head! but I do not discredit Aluna's talent, I find that she is a good singr/song writer in most part.  

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:
Permalink   

It's true. Lao music videos are pretty much all the same.

It always deals with two lovers who fight and have problems with one another. Someone ends up cheating. The same thing over and over all across the asian entertainment.

Come on! Be creative. Do some research on music videos from countries around the world. Learn from them.

__________________

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   



If seeing a man cheated on his wife is romantic?  If you're a man then you must be a womanizer and if you are a woman then you must be sick in the head! but I do not discredit Aluna's talent, I find that she is a good singr/song writer in most part.  

 



 I don't remember seeing a man cheating on his wife in the video that I mentioned.  But I do remember a pretty girl, a boy, a bike, and a park, and oh yeah a dog (can't forget that adorable dog).   I think you really need to read carefully before you reply smile  .



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Sorry I was mistaken for her latest MV.smile

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

bip_01 wrote:

It's true. Lao music videos are pretty much all the same.

It always deals with two lovers who fight and have problems with one another. Someone ends up cheating. The same thing over and over all across the asian entertainment.

Come on! Be creative. Do some research on music videos from countries around the world. Learn from them.



I'm tired of that theme too.  Cheating is certainly a touchy subject, but undeniably a popular topic in the showbiz whether we like it or not.  It is hard to avoid this subject, but other elements can be added to make the videos more interesting such as exciting choreography and colorful fashion as seen in Britney Spears' Womanizer.  I'm hoping for the Laos music industry to take that step soon.

-OP


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Sorry I was mistaken for her latest MV.smile



No problem.  I'm just glad for a reasonable disscussion without getting out of control, which is hard to find here on Samakomlao lately.


-OP

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I'm tired of that theme too.  Cheating is certainly a touchy subject, but undeniably a popular topic in the showbiz whether we like it or not.  It is hard to avoid this subject, but other elements can be added to make the videos more interesting such as exciting choreography and colorful fashion as seen in Britney Spears' Womanizer.  I'm hoping for the Laos music industry to take that step soon.


-OP


 

 



I agree with this also. I think they should hire experienced choreographers. I've been wanting to see some good dance numbers

 



__________________

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   


I like Linkin Park and SciFi stuff.

Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen was great. Autobots need more flyers.


__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard