Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Kathy Griffin to Become New Laos Tourism Ambassador !!!
Anonymous

Date:
Kathy Griffin to Become New Laos Tourism Ambassador !!!
Permalink   


kathy-griffin

On Tuesday, U.S. comedienne Kathy Griffin was announced as the new Tourism Ambassador to the small Asian country of Laos.  Griffin was chosen based on her innovative communications strategies, love of the stinky durian fruit, and her small frame, similar to the Laotians, said Laotian Director of Tourism and Livestock, Alohi Pimchranon.

“We know that Kathy will represent Laos and our many celebrities in a positive light to the rest of the world.  We are hoping she will come to the country for her first visit sometime in the next six months.  We will be pleased to pick her up at the Bangkok Airport since Laos does not have its own airport.  If she would like to bring any of her good friends like Paris Hilton or that rich guy from Apple, we would welcome them as well.”

For her part, Griffin is pleased to be receiving attention from the small, landlocked nation.  “I am always looking to broaden my audience and I really think that Laotians will get me and my humor.  At first, I thought they wouldn’t be my demographic,  you know what I mean, cough, gays, cough, but it turns out they’re big Barbra Streisand fans so there you go.  Laos is definitely a destination we should all think about going to, or at least reading about in Wikipedia.  So Colbert and Jesus can move over and Thailand can suck it!”

Griffin’s responsibilities as Tourism Ambassador will include manning a table at the Asian Expo in downtown Burbank and signing her name as “Kathy Griffin, Laos Rocks!” at all future book signings.

Pimchranon adds that by signing Griffin to this $850 per year position, Laos is receiving three ambassadors for the price of one with the addition of Griffin’s assistants, Tom, and newly skinny and hot Tiffany who “is just the type of woman Laotian men drool over.”

http://mindfultourist.com/2010/02/03/%E2%80%9Csuck-it-thailand%E2%80%9D-kathy-griffin-to-become-new-laos-tourism-ambassador/



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

LOL, that's one of the best jokes by far........biggrin

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I am not quite understand this news. How come the non-lao can be the ambassador for Laos tourism confuse

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

oh oh we in trouble if Kathy Griffin is the Lao Ambassador. 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

 Why ?


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

She's going to make fun and say some joke about Lao people to the whole world.
Just kidding aww

She is a good comedian but I am very surprise how did she got that job?


__________________
Aitch

Date:
Permalink   

What do they mean Laos has not got it`s own airport, they have many.

What is this an April fool`s joke come early ??


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I don't think A-LIST like Paris Hilton will come to visit Lao for tourism. She's kind of luxury tourist but if we welcome her as a guest of state and we do welcome her same as we well come the President of United States, she might consider to visit Laos.

Griffin also she never even visit Laos before. I'm sure she will be very surprised after she flew out from Bangkok ad arrived in Laos. It's kind of hard to bring luxury people to cme to visit Laos. Does the hotels in Laos luxury enough for them to stay?

Yes I do agree with somebody above that after the g back they will make some joke about our country.

As everybody known that Western people speak nicely in front of you but doesn't mean they mean it like they have said. They just sweet talk only. Bitter talk after you left.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I don't think A-LIST like Paris Hilton will come to visit Lao for tourism. She's kind of luxury tourist but if we welcome her as a guest of state and we do welcome her same as we well come the President of United States, she might consider to visit Laos.

Griffin also she never even visit Laos before. I'm sure she will be very surprised after she flew out from Bangkok ad arrived in Laos. It's kind of hard to bring luxury people to cme to visit Laos. Does the hotels in Laos luxury enough for them to stay?

Yes I do agree with somebody above that after the g back they will make some joke about our country.

As everybody known that Western people speak nicely in front of you but doesn't mean they mean it like they have said. They just sweet talk only. Bitter talk after you left.



It's a joke!

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Aitch wrote:

What do they mean Laos has not got it`s own airport, they have many.

What is this an April fool`s joke come early ??



He's mean No direct flight to Laos, dude!!!!!!!

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

they are looking smoke cheap drug and easy to find,like weat or opium ,crack some kind like that have some fun,you know Hollywood people and Laonai they respect farang but they don't like laonork heeeee heeee heeeeeeee.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Permalink   

She is not even funny, I can't stand her cranky voice..  

If this is true, they need to fire this guy... Alohi Pimchranon..     What kind of Lao name is that??? Alohi???  Pimchranon sounds like a Thai last name.


__________________
Aitch

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous read again prat :-
We will be pleased to pick her up at the Bangkok Airport since Laos does not have its own airport. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

SeeHarHed wrote:

She is not even funny, I can't stand her cranky voice..  

If this is true, they need to fire this guy... Alohi Pimchranon..     What kind of Lao name is that??? Alohi???  Pimchranon sounds like a Thai last name.




 Alohi = อร่อยหี or หีอร่อย or หีแซบ หีนัว Hee Zaeb Hee Nua

hehehe biggrin



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Date:
Permalink   

She is such a Comedian!

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

She's going to make fun and say some joke about Lao people to the whole world.
Just kidding aww

She is a good comedian but I am very surprise how did she got that job?



Any ways if she ever does making fun of us, just take as her trade mark as long is not racist I'll probably laugh along with her jokebiggrin

 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard