Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Looking for 1979
Anonymous

Date:
Looking for 1979
Permalink   


i wonder  how many friend had born in 1979 ?? i think we can share something!!aww

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Was born not had born.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Was born not had born.




what about had been born, is it correct??



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

Was born not had born.




what about had been born, is it correct??

 



Not correct!no

Was born= is correct smile

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:







 


Anonymous wrote:







Was born not had born.










what about had been born, is it correct??


 







The comment state'' How many ? that's not just one person, so how many mean 2 person and up. so he could use Have or had for past tense for the question.


 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

How many people were born in 1979, is it correct?? ****tt my poor english dude

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

How many people were born in 1979, is it correct?? ****tt my poor english dude




Bravo! smile



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date:
Permalink   

He ask about who was born 1979 not had born been born just answer the question

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I guess no ones were born in 1979.. damn.. you guyz are so old or maybe you guyz are Younger...disbelief

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Was born not had born.



You still in hell, right? No wonder you bad luck to born in Laos

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I guess no ones were born in 1979.. damn.. you guyz are so old or maybe you guyz are Younger...disbelief




 1979 is not that old if you take care of your looks



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I was born 1979 21 june

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I was born 1979 21 june



I'm 1978 I'm older than you but I'm still look younger as 27

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

now i am 31 years old and have two sons but every body said i look like 20 years old.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

now i am 31 years old and have two sons but every body said i look like 20 years old.




haha.. good brother, you got 2 sons.. I have got only a girlfriend.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard