Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: What is the name of this Lao boy band?
Anonymous

Date:
What is the name of this Lao boy band?
Permalink   




are they from Indee records ? What is the name of this band?


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I don't know either, but I want them to take out those handkerchief and throw them away bleh

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

as i know , they are boyband name Idolz .

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:
Permalink   

yes from indee records
they are Idolz




__________________

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

bip_01 wrote:

yes from indee records
they are Idolz




I think Laos music scene is over saturated with Laos Boy Bands. The NEW boy bands are the same as the last 100 boy bands. If they want to make any money they need to be different like Cell and LOG.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

We can not help that much, becuase
all Lao girls like the boyband like this
they consider faces first,
the voice as the second biggrin

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

I think Laos music scene is over saturated with Laos Boy Bands. The NEW boy bands are the same as the last 100 boy bands. If they want to make any money they need to be different like Cell and LOG.

 




yes but the difference with Idolz compared to other boyband like LA5, HappyBoys, and what ever other boyband is that Idolz can sing.

the song is catchy 

i think other boybands suck and are tonedeaf because their song is soo boring and they cannot sing!

listen to it here because you can hear them clearly

http://www.imeem.com/people/AA0fdQo/music/1JzndWhN/miss-uwma/



__________________

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

seriously i want to shiit whenever i see these kind of people wearing stupid clothes like shiit

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I don't know either, but I want them to take out those handkerchief and throw them away bleh




hahhaha  i agree with you to tell them take out that handkerchief....  one more tell them make their hair more tidy ....  because their head just look like sparrow net.

with sparrow net head and ludicrous handkerchief look them more clumsy no



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

where's the mor lum or loog toong bands?  mee tai band hum noi, moi ga bor mee

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Please...they're not even attractive, compare that to this

012508_dbskbigbang.jpg

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:
Permalink   

what do you expect their industry is more advanced. they got all the stylists and stuff.

they look like women

and im tired of seeing korean boybands
they are annoying. i'd rather listen to lao music.

__________________



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Date:
Permalink   

grrrrrrr stop act like u r good looking

__________________

lao boy in uk



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Date:
Permalink   







actively i wish to shiit whenever i see these affectionate of humans cutting brainless clothes like shiit

__________________
Cheap Gucci Shoes Cheap Jordan Shoes Cheap Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:



are they from Indee records ? What is the name of this band?


 LOL and Rolling on the floor!!! :) You've just asked yourself and answered your self.  This is why the new Lao artists fail.  Doing self promo is worst way to be famous.  Let your talent speaks and seeks fame.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:



are they from Indee records ? What is the name of this band?


 LOL and Rolling on the floor!!! :) You've just asked yourself and answered your self.  This is why the new Lao artists fail.  Doing self promo is worst way to be famous.  Let your talent speaks and seeks fame.


 Oh man you're so righton!!!!!



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:
Permalink   

wow!!

__________________

Louis Vuitton Outlet
Louis Vuitton Bags 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard