Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: PLEASE HELP!!!


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
PLEASE HELP!!!
Permalink   


Do you know him?
Hello Everyone!

I am looking for my old friend from Laos. He studied in Hungary between 1980-1985. His name is: Chantavong. Birth date: July 9th 1959. Birth Place: Attopeu, Laos. Mother's name: Phengsy. His first wife was Simone who also studied in Hungary. They have 2 children a girl and a boy.
If you know him, or if you have ANY informations or contact infos, please, please, please let me know!

Thank you!
Kat


Attachments
__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 342
Date:
Permalink   

he looks like loso.

__________________
If your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?
lao student

Date:
Permalink   

Maybe I can help you! How many wife has he? And what is her second wife´s name?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

he is still in lao

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

hawaii wrote:

Do you know him?
Hello Everyone!

I am looking for my old friend from Laos. He studied in Hungary between 1980-1985. His name is: Chantavong. Birth date: July 9th 1959. Birth Place: Attopeu, Laos. Mother's name: Phengsy. His first wife was Simone who also studied in Hungary. They have 2 children a girl and a boy.
If you know him, or if you have ANY informations or contact infos, please, please, please let me know!

Thank you!
Kat



R U katalin (Katy)?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2386
Date:
Permalink   

I thought he was SEK LOSO

__________________


animated-graphics247.gif





Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink   

He just get his second wife couple years ago and I don't know her name, but she is the daughter of the Lao Embassy guy.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink   

Yes I am Katalin, and who are you?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink   

Yes, he went back to Laos and lives there.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I'm a guy that known about you and who that you are looking forwink 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

hawaii wrote:

Yes I am Katalin, and who are you?



I'm a guy that known about you and who that you are looking forwink 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Hi, I do highly appreciate if you wont hide behind your anonymus musk and please tell me who you are. I do not appreciate games like these. I have submit this forum to find someone and not playing around.
Thank you!
~K~

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Sabaidee, i'm currenthly living in colorado.AMERICA  looking for a friend
of mine, his name is SING CHITPASERTH (male). he used to work for
lao electricity in vientaine. now he probably lives some where in sikhottabong
district. if any one know him then please tell him to leave his address and
telephone number here. your help will be appreciated.

vath

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Sabaidee, i'm currenthly living in colorado.AMERICA  looking for a friend
of mine, his name is SING CHITPASERTH (male). he used to work for
lao electricity in vientaine. now he probably lives some where in sikhottabong
district. if any one know him then please tell him to leave his address and
telephone number here. your help will be appreciated.

vath



Please ask Mr. Pnomsin he works for Lao Electricity, his website are http://pnomsin.multiply.com and http://www.pnomsin.com



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Ha ha ha

multiply.com is not accesible for Mr Pnomsin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

well, none of these website are working.

thanks any way.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Ha ha ha

multiply.com is not accesible for Mr Pnomsin



I have heard at the moment Lao people in Vte or same all country could not access multiply.com, right! 
Was it blocked for accessing by Lao Authoritycry




__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

well, none of these website are working.

thanks any way.



www.pnomsin.com is working well

let's see 'ຖາມຂ່າວຫາພະນັກງານໄຟຟ້າ' http://forum.pnomsin.com/index.php?topic=561.0

 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink   

Can you please tell me who you are and how did you know that I am Katalin?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 342
Date:
Permalink   

may be he was your ex, hawaii - that was why he knew how you were...

-- Edited by SJCALSBM3 at 22:45, 2008-10-02

__________________
If your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink   

That's what I was just thinking. Hate people behind the musks. weirdface

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
NEW PICTURE IS UP FROM THE EARLY 80'S
Permalink   


Hello you all! One more picture is on, but the quality is very bad as any photos in the early 80's. The old friend I am looking for is on the right side of the group in blue jeans and blue jacket, big hair. His around 49 years old today. Any kind of help is highly appreciated!

Attachments
__________________
Anonymous

Date:
RE: PLEASE HELP!!!
Permalink   


Well, ALL of those websites are working.

__________________
hawaii

Date:
Permalink   

Can you please tell me, who you are?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

To hawaii:

Try to upload the pic to Imageshack, so you can enlarge it, and re-post here.



__________________
hawaii

Date:
Permalink   

Even if I would do that the photo quality is very poor. I will try to find a better picture.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I wish you have a success finding your old friend.

I am also looking for my old (girl)friend. We were together last time in the late 60s

and early 70s at Lycee de Savannakhet.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I wish you success too. The internet is a great tools that we might be able to. smile

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:
Permalink   

Does anyone real here?



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink   

Chanthavong is hiding, because he was a jerk in Hungary. Now, he is sitting beside the president chair. He's money and power hungry. He used women to get money and power decades ago. He made a cople of kids with hunagarian women and then he left. He deserve to suffer and die in a horrible disease. Some cool Hawaiian chants would of work to make him DEAD!!!!!!!! I know Chanthavong that you are reading this! You are a ****ing jerk, I hope that your dick will fall off VERY SOON! Horrible user! Someone should set a fire on your house and make you unhappy just as you made people that way!!!!! Karma is a bitch and you will get everything back!!!!!!!!!!! If you are reading this, it's even better, because the daughter you've never seen, has been died 2 years ago. You are carrying a family curse and you will be the next!!!!!
I hope that you wont enjoy your life very long!!!!! smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile The curse will broke as soon as you write me for you appalagie.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

hawaii wrote:

Chanthavong is hiding, because he was a jerk in Hungary. Now, he is sitting beside the president chair. He's money and power hungry. He used women to get money and power decades ago. He made a cople of kids with hunagarian women and then he left. He deserve to suffer and die in a horrible disease. Some cool Hawaiian chants would of work to make him DEAD!!!!!!!! I know Chanthavong that you are reading this! You are a ****ing jerk, I hope that your dick will fall off VERY SOON! Horrible user! Someone should set a fire on your house and make you unhappy just as you made people that way!!!!! Karma is a bitch and you will get everything back!!!!!!!!!!! If you are reading this, it's even better, because the daughter you've never seen, has been died 2 years ago. You are carrying a family curse and you will be the next!!!!!
I hope that you wont enjoy your life very long!!!!! smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile The curse will broke as soon as you write me for you appalagie.



CAN YOU JUST MOVE ON AND LIVE YOUR LIFE !
WHY GOING BACK AND CURSE. IT'S HE ****ING YOU & YOU ****ING HIM AT THE SAME WASN'T IT ? YOU MUST BE OF NO ONE WOULD LIKE TO ..........ING YOU, CRAZY
AND HYSTERICAL OLD WITCH. 

 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink   

I MOVED ON, BUT STILL OWE HIM REVENGE. THAT F****ING MAN DESERVES IT. AND HE WILL GET IT SOON!!! WITCH? YEP! A VERY POWERFUL ONE.smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink   

I AM HAPPILY MARRIED, AND YOU F****ING LITTLE LAO GUYS ONLY CAN THINK OF SEX, OR ****????? THAT'S ALL YOUR "TALENTS" ARE ??? HAHAHAHAHA.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:
Permalink   

I know this assh*le! I hope that someone will kill him too!
He was/is a user! I have a couple big guys to send after him!
Laos is a tiny country. winkbiggrinsmilebiggrinbiggrin

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 194
Date:
Permalink   

So sad is he your X boyfriend?

-- Edited by taxi on Thursday 4th of November 2010 02:07:52 AM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:
Permalink   

I don't now who he was to her...but I know about 5-6 women complained about this jerk. He left about 3-4 kids in Europe IN THE 80's (one is dead) and he never cared...the others already got married and he never even knew that he is a grand daddy now. X-boyfriend or X-God...in this case doesn't matter. HE IS A JERK and DESERVE TO SUFFER!!!!!!!



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date:
Permalink   

disbelief

-- Edited by s4v4n on Saturday 6th of November 2010 06:17:47 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Date:
Permalink   

thanks

__________________

Louis Vuitton Outlet
Louis Vuitton Bags 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Date:
The Jerk is here Seneamatmountry Chanthavong
Permalink   


945575_527222160674110_880587238_n1_zps5e00a0e5.jpgHere's the f*cking jerk. Got old with a fake success smile. Retard



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
RE: PLEASE HELP!!!
Permalink   


i know him and i know the stories. i've met him not long ago and YES he's NOT a happy camper.

well good for him! karma is a bitch

wish him well but only if he is capable to make peace with others

personal note for him: please make peace with those whose thinking of you and wondering if you are still alive and well!

confuse



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard