Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: want woman to marry to
Anonymous

Date:
RE: want woman to marry to
Permalink   


oh oh so romantic, i feel your pain too. how is life of the man who love family. and turn be bad.Hope 1 day you can find true love . of not contact me i will find you 1. but not know you can aford to go see her. seen you live in other side of world she live in laos . good luck ai souk. 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

oh oh so romantic, i feel your pain too. how is life of the man who love family. and turn be bad.Hope 1 day you can find true love . of not contact me i will find you 1. but not know you can aford to go see her. seen you live in other side of world she live in laos . good luck ai souk. .....................

thanks for getting in my shoe.
the reason i m here is to communicate to my country men and women, if god/westerners like to say/ is on my side, who knows, maybe i will find one.
with your help, i hope the process will be shorter.
i love to contact, but how ...........? you gave no phone, no e-mail ?
for the trip - i come home from time to time, but what i can affort is once/yr.
still have to support my kids, mortgage and car to pay.
the web might help us to be close as you and me right now what say you ?
please help me, i will never never forget it.

souk


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I'm too nervous to contact you. Knowing the fact that  I am just "Dork Jai", who just Looks for true Love....................

i see, me too.
let do this way, please contact me by e-mail at souksavanh70@gmail.com
to know each other b4 talking on the phone. is it ok for you?
souk


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I'm too nervous to contact you. Knowing the fact that  I am just "Dork Jai", who just Looks for true Love....................

i see, me too.
let do this way, please contact me by e-mail at souksavanh70@gmail.com
to know each other b4 talking on the phone. is it ok for you?
souk



Hi Mr. Souksavanh,

Have you found your soul mate?

Happy New Year 2009, anyway!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I wonder if Ai Souk got back with his wife or he found his new love????

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Ai Souk where are you? We want to hear from you. I missed you.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

SJCALSBM3 wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

To Ai souk,

I can't ring you

Now i am in Laos, Vientiane

I think you know that international call is very expensive in Laos

If you don't mind an ugly woman like me we can keep in touch by e-mail

Laos
Vientiane




 



why don't you text mr. souk your number thru your cell to his, so he could call you.... other way both of you could do set up a yahoo instant messenger then exchange your number there.

         So sweet....I just wonder .  Are you a real woman ?  is that your photo?

        Still wonder ......may be not ......that is nut.....could not be......!!!!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Tired of flirting and asking girls to love me.  I want to remarry to honest and nice woman.  I mean nice by asian standart. I am laotian and would like my partner to be laotian and if possible, to live in or around Seattle, Washington state. I will have to adjust less than if she is not laotian. I work night shift, making OK living to support my 2 teenager boys.

I hope some woman here or someone you know of, would like to share the same destiny as mine, please call 425-829-7051

yours,
souk.

 



         Only woman ? how 's about lady boy?

 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

Tired of flirting and asking girls to love me.  I want to remarry to honest and nice woman.  I mean nice by asian standart. I am laotian and would like my partner to be laotian and if possible, to live in or around Seattle, Washington state. I will have to adjust less than if she is not laotian. I work night shift, making OK living to support my 2 teenager boys.

I hope some woman here or someone you know of, would like to share the same destiny as mine, please call 425-829-7051

yours,
souk.



Only woman ? how 's about lady boy?

 

 




LOL.. lady boy?  I don't think Ai Souk wants a lady boy. He stated exactly what he was looking for. Ok, Ai Souk, have you tried Eharmony? That stuff works.. My friend's uncle got hooked up that way. Anyhow, if you want to be wild and creative.. you should do like a mini 3 minute movie about yourself and post it on youtube.. I'm sure you'd be a fan favorite in no time and you'd have options once all these women starts hitting you up... You say you don't get out much... hmmm.. well you do live in Seattle where it's always gloomy. But change your course a bit.. do something that you normally wouldn't do.. have fun and good luck!

 



__________________
Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
TSP


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 287
Date:
Permalink   

Mr. Souksavanh,

Have you found someone who suits you to be your good wife, just curious to know?

Regards,


-- Edited by TSP on Sunday 10th of January 2010 05:23:58 AM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Date:
Permalink   

TSP wrote:

Mr. Souksavanh,

Have you found someone who suits you to be your good wife, just curious to know?

Regards,


SBD piimai TSP !

are you back home or still in singapore ?

BTW i know souksavanh and he is a lil BZ, getting ready to go back home next month.

don't know if he has someone in his mind in VTE or just wants to relax from daily duties.

anyhow wish him luck for 2010.




 



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard