Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Love problem, please help
Anonymous

Date:
Love problem, please help
Permalink   


I am deeply in love with a guy in my neigborhood and we are planing to get marry. However, all my family and relative do not support this idea.

What should i do? Should I go for it or should I follow my family and relative's suggestions? no

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I am deeply in love with a guy in my neigborhood and we are planing to get marry. However, all my family and relative do not support this idea.

What should i do? Should I go for it or should I follow my family and relative's suggestions? no



Do you know why your side of family do not support this marriage?

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

tough decision, LOVE and FAMILY

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

I am deeply in love with a guy in my neigborhood and we are planing to get marry. However, all my family and relative do not support this idea.

What should i do? Should I go for it or should I follow my family and relative's suggestions? no



Do you know why your side of family do not support this marriage?

 



They said the guy is poor and have no future, but he is a good guy. I love what he is, not what he has no

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   


I also have same problem... My familly doesnt support my Idea to marry one girl... their reason is very rational....

In the meantime, the girl also love me so much....
I would like to follow my familly instruction, but I also pity my gf because she is very good to me...

Dont know how to do?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

If you are an adult then you should listen to your heart, make your own decisions because it's your own life.  You love your family but are you going to be with them for the rest of your life?  If doesn't have money now but he is a hard working man then he could have a bright future. 



__________________
2010

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

If you are an adult then you should listen to your heart, make your own decisions because it's your own life.  You love your family but are you going to be with them for the rest of your life?  If doesn't have money now but he is a hard working man then he could have a bright future. 




 I agree with the above but partially. I suggest find out the reason why all your family members disprove of the guy. Sometimes when people fall in love they tend to blindly follow their hearts with complete disregard of the type of person they are falling in love with, only to find out later that he's not the right guy after  all...does it ring a bell?

Before you totally give in to the boom boom of your heart, let your head rule first! That is  the reason why we are created with our heads above our heart. When  you know and understood the reason why your whole family would not let you fall for that guy, then step back a little and look at things in bigger perspective. Set aside  your feelings and think about their reasons ten times over your head. If for the brief moment of disregard of  your love feeling you suddenly realize they might be right or you become doubtful of him then its about time you should start weighing things.

Does the guy really is the right one for you? does his personality suits you? If currently he is inadequate financially, emotionally, or knowledge-wise, does he posses qualities or potential that he will be in the near future? What are his other inadequacies, would  you be able to cope with them? You can think of other things that will affect your relationship or your feelings towards him and his for you in the long term.

If after this exercise you discovered that most of t he answer is no or you are almost uncertain, then you may consider that its not worth fighting for him or for your love anyway.

BUT, if most of your answer is yes! Then he is probably worth it. Fight for your love!

You are already mature enough to decide on your own. Your family and relatives are not the ones who will live with him anyway but you. Besides, most likely if you will take a wrong decision, your family will be able to forgive and accept you still. They cant deny that you are their child. But it doesnt mean you should let them control your life. Im not saying that you rebel... oh no no!!! What im  saying is make smart decisions. As Ive said before we are the master of our fate. Be brave and be ready to face the consequences of your decisions.

Live  your life to the fullest but live smartly. wink

Lovingly yours,
2010


* Why all  of sudden I became a love guru ... ha ha  ha!!!biggrin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Is he tall, dark and handsome?
Does he have lots of money?
Is he well educated?
Does he have a nice personality?

If not, then forget it.

__________________
old men

Date:
Permalink   

Come see me and try me , i'm the right man for you and perfect for your family looking for
i'm tall 5" 9 inch,handsome,hard working,soft hands with women ,smart,college degree,love women and her family,easy to be friend and easy to go out with women, if you known me you never ever go back to that guy again and you will forget him for ever  heeee heeee.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

old men wrote:

Come see me and try me , i'm the right man for you and perfect for your family looking for
i'm tall 5" 9 inch,handsome,hard working,soft hands with women ,smart,college degree,love women and her family,easy to be friend and easy to go out with women, if you known me you never ever go back to that guy again and you will forget him for ever  heeee heeee.



You are so hard sell, I dont think I can trust you he he heeeeeeeeeee

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

old men wrote:

Come see me and try me , i'm the right man for you and perfect for your family looking for 
ever go back to that guy again and you will forget him for ever  heeee heeee.




 i'm tall 5" 9 inch,handsome,hard working,soft hands with women ,smart,college degree,love women and her family,easy to be friend and easy to go out with women..... what about your age? i think you forgot to tell her your age 55555



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

I am deeply in love with a guy in my neigborhood and we are planing to get marry. However, all my family and relative do not support this idea.

What should i do? Should I go for it or should I follow my family and relative's suggestions? no



Many times we've heard that " Love is blind " and most of the time it is.
Lets ask your self this question, if you  have a daughter...what kind of a man do you want your daughter to marry to?
What kind of quality he must have for you to be happy enough to let go of your precious daughter?
If your boy friend / feature husband have all or at least over 90% of your expectations that you have for your feature daughter, then you'll know if you should marry him or not, good luck!    

 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard