Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Can Lao catch up with Vietnam???
Anonymous

Date:
Can Lao catch up with Vietnam???
Permalink   


yawnyawnyawnyawn

This is Sai Gon, HCM City















__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

yawnyawnyawnyawn


This is Sai Gon, HCM City

















the most important a country must rely on oneself to be successed ,In the past, Lao PDR needed a lot help from vietnam and presently Laos government rely on vietnam too much.. when vietnam reach the 4 th floor and Laos is still climbing on 1.5 th floor. Laos want to be a developed country and success in many field, Laos must rely on Laos, not china , vietnam and the world... it;s time for Laos to rethink and reform...and resuse the foriegn aid to develop our human resourses and develop our education etc...

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The problem is Vietnam is already in Laos even if Laos has already been developed, that doesn't mean Lao ethnics are in a better living conditions do to the fact that the Vietnamese investors only hired Vietnamese workers who were mostly enter the country illegally to begin with , and I don't think those Vietnamese have any intention to use those money to develop Laos, but only to send back to their country instead! 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

ທູກສິ່ງຢ່າງອາດປ່ຽນໄປໄດ້ ຖ້າຈະສົມທຽບລາວໄສ່ຫວຽດນາມ. ຈິງເຂົາອາດຈະມີພື້ນຖານດີກ່ອນໜ໋ອຍນຶ່ງທາງດ້ານ
ອູດສະຫະກຳ ແຕ່ຖ້າຈະສັງເກດໄປເລີກໆ ພວກເຂົາຈະຕ້ອງປະສົບຫຼາຍໆບັນຫາກ່ວາລາວເຮົາ ໃນກໍລະນີທີ່ຈະພັດທະ
ນາເພື່ອຄວາມຢູ່ດີກີນດີຂອງປະຊາຊົນ ຍ້ອນຄວາມຈົນຂອງຄົນເປັນຫຼາຍໆໆລ້ານບໍ່ສະເໝີກັນ ຫວຽດນາມກຳລັງຂະ
ຫຍາຍຕົວທາງດ້ານເສດຖະກິດໃນຕົວເມືອງໃຫ່ຍໆ ທີ່ເຄີຍມີພື້ນຖານຂອງການພັດທະນາມາກ່ອນແລ້ວແຕ່ບໍ່
ໝາຍຄວາມວ່າໄປທົ່ວປະເທດ. ຄວາມທູກຍາກຂອງປະຊາຊົນເຂົາ ທຽບໃສ່ຄົນລາວເຮົາບໍ່ໄດ້ ຄົນລາວຈົນແຕ່ກໍ່ບໍ່ລຳ
ບາກເຖີງຂະນາດນັ້ນ. ປະຊາຊົນລາວ ຍັງມີສັບສີນພະຍາກອນທຳມະຊາດທີ່ຈະລ້ຽງຊີບຕົນສະດວກກ່ອນຫຼາຍເທົ່າ.
ປະເທດລາວມີແຜ່ນດິນປູກຝັງກ້ວາງຂວາງຖ້າຈະຄິດສະເລ່ຍໃສ່ພົນລະເມືອງທົ່ວປະເທດ. ຊັບໃນດິນ ສິນໃນນ້ຳຂອງ
ລາວຍັງມີຫຼາຍທີ່ຈະເປັນກ້ອນທຶນອັນມະຫາສານເພື່ອການສ້າງສາ, ພຽງແຕ່ປະເທດຊາດຍັງຂາດກຳລັງແຮງ ຍັງ
ຂາດຊັບພະຍາກອນມະນູດ ການສຶສາ ຍັງອ່ອນແອເທົ່ານີ້. ລາວຕ້ອງເຂັ້ມແຂງ ມີຈູດມົ້ງໝາຍຂອງຕົວເອງໂດຍສະ
ເພາະ ນີ້ເປັນສີ່ງສຳຄັນ. ລາວຕ້ອງມີສະຕິ ຕື່ນຕົວ ຕ້ອງຮຽນເພີ່ງແລະຊ່ວຍເຫຼືອຕົວເອງໃຫ້ດີຂື້ນກ່ວາເກົ່າ. ຄວນ
ຍົກສູງແລະສົ່ງເສີມກິດຈະການຄົນລາວດ້ວຍກັນຂື້ນ ພ້ອມທັງການເມືອງພາຍນອກທີ່ສອດຄ່ອງເພື່ອອຳນວຍການ
ລົງທຶນຂອງຕ່າງປະເທດ.


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Very Shallow, Stupid question! Even Thai will not be able to catch up....

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

The problem is Vietnam is already in Laos even if Laos has already been developed, that doesn't mean Lao ethnics are in a better living conditions do to the fact that the Vietnamese investors only hired Vietnamese workers who were mostly enter the country illegally to begin with , and I don't think those Vietnamese have any intention to use those money to develop Laos, but only to send back to their country instead!



That's what I've been saying in here along since 3 yrs ago.
The best part is they don't have to pollute  their own countries!

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

 you are absolute 100% correct brother , how we compare LAOS to vietnam , that is too obvious when you are look @ viet population 80-90 millions people and LAOS ? population only 6 and 1/2  millions people or so , wake up..p...p..nononono

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

you are absolute 100% correct brother , how we compare LAOS to vietnam , that is too obvious when you are look @ viet population 80-90 millions people and LAOS ? population only 6 and 1/2  millions people or so , wake up..p...p..nononono



anyone can build these nice buildings, but who can effort to live there ?
BTW no need for 6,5 mil. to build tall buildings. the most important is to take care of the waste water and garbage, before build the 50 story building.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Good grief.  There have been many discussions already on this web board that city with high rise buildings does not necessary means better quality of life for its inhabitants.   Give this obsession with concrete, steel and glass a rest and focus more on what make a twentieth century city really liveable.

__________________
pakse

Date:
Permalink   

We shoud catch up with Thailad first and then Vietnam !!!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

pakse wrote:

We shoud catch up with Thailad first and then Vietnam !!!!




 you should do a research first before you post comment like this.

 in a neutral stand, Thai is more developed then Vietnam, you know what measure development level?

- Gnp
- HDI
......

 Thai has GDP percapita around 4000 $ and 9000$(PPP)
 Vietnam has GDP per capital around 1056 $ and around 2500 $ ( interm of PPP- Power Purchasing Parity)

 In the Human Development Index ranking, Thai seemed to rank better.


  For my opinion, for us it is not hard to catch up with  Vietnam, because Vietnam has only 1050 $ in GDP per capita Laos has around 950$ in GDP per capital.

 what we have to do just Reduce GINI index (increase income distribution and reduce income in equality), transform the income from selling mine to develop and upgrade infrastructure in targeted areas for Industry and Education standards, and observe our friend vietnam, follow some good step that Vietnam has well-done.

 This is just personal opinion... just want to share some development theory fromwhat i leared in University time.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

phai kor wa phai  keng,,,,, ao  kan long pai!!

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Date:
Permalink   

The most impressive tower of SE Asia is almost completed









__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

pakse wrote:

 

We shoud catch up with Thailad first and then Vietnam !!!!




 you should do a research first before you post comment like this.

 in a neutral stand, Thai is more developed then Vietnam, you know what measure development level?

- Gnp
- HDI
......

 Thai has GDP percapita around 4000 $ and 9000$(PPP)
 Vietnam has GDP per capital around 1056 $ and around 2500 $ ( interm of PPP- Power Purchasing Parity)

 In the Human Development Index ranking, Thai seemed to rank better.


  For my opinion, for us it is not hard to catch up with  Vietnam, because Vietnam has only 1050 $ in GDP per capita Laos has around 950$ in GDP per capital.

 what we have to do just Reduce GINI index (increase income distribution and reduce income in equality), transform the income from selling mine to develop and upgrade infrastructure in targeted areas for Industry and Education standards, and observe our friend vietnam, follow some good step that Vietnam has well-done.

 This is just personal opinion... just want to share some development theory fromwhat i leared in University time.



I like to know where/what country that you attended the University. LOL

The topic is catching up with...Thailand is already at their peak...Its just beginning for Vietnam and they have along way to go yet....just wait and see.

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

VERY VERY VERY STUPID QUESTION ! GO TO COMPETE WITH MYANMAR OR CAMBODIA FIRST.
Laos can hardly manage with its garbages, its education is the lowest in the SE Asian Community, its youngsters are drunkard and lazy including my sons. How could you dare to compete with those so strong countries ??? or if you really want to compete and hope to get for some winning, I have two suggestions for you : 1. relocate your country to where it could have access to the sea preferably endowed with a beautiful long beach with coconut trees nearby for better tourism facilities even if you do nothing you can get money from entry visas from flocking tourists. 2. General reform of politic system, laws, education system. Copying successful projects of other countries stop copying bad model from western countries. try to respect our own culture and our own clothing and then we will be ready to go to war of competition with others... but for me, I think we should spend another century to be equal of the actual Bangkok city or actual Saigon

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   


I like to know where/what country that you attended the University. LOL

The topic is catching up with...Thailand is already at their peak...Its just beginning for Vietnam and they have along way to go yet....just wait and see.

 



why you want to know my university, you want to compliment me or what?

My answer was targeted to answer the the comment above my comment.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Lao government should be more improve by more invest in Lao education system first. Primary school (village), Secondary school (Bigger village), Vocational and techical collage (all city), university in variety faculty (all big city) shold have at least 10 university inLaos. More education subsidize from government to Lao people.
when people has a development, the country will devevelopt too. and thai is sustainable development.  
Thank you.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

why you want to know my university, you want to compliment me or what?

My answer was targeted to answer the the comment above my comment.

 

______________________________________________________
 or what?

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I believe those pictures are in the South of Vietnam, this american guy ' tommybriqqs ' made some interesting video too, maybe he is in the construction business, in youtube.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date:
Permalink   

Laos top 10 poor country we all know that ,if we want laos cath up to another country tell goverment stop corruption and give enough income to peoples first then talk about built country ,Thailand and vietnam they are corruption too but they built country ,laos GOV corruption but they forgot to built country ,Today if not another country built for us laos still like 1960 to 1990

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

This video clip showing new city in the North of Vietnam ( Hanoi ) by a tourist guy 20090900 Ha Noi khu do thi moi in you tube.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Here my Question to you all people, Can the Rest of provinces catch-up with Kamphengnakorn Vieng-Jun ? and then you people can cpmpare Laos to Vietnam. Don't know why you guys like to ask the same Question over and over again.. Don't you guys get tire of this kind of the Question ??

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date:
Permalink   

I agree with you

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

lao-boy wrote:

Laos top 10 poor country we all know that ,if we want laos cath up to another country tell goverment stop corruption and give enough income to peoples first then talk about built country ,Thailand and vietnam they are corruption too but they built country ,laos GOV corruption but they forgot to built country ,Today if not another country built for us laos still like 1960 to 1990



ແມ່ນຄວາມພໍ່ຍາ, ຍ້ອນຜຂເຫັນວ່າເມືອງລາວເຮົານານຈະເລີນກໍ່ຍ້ອນວ່າຄົນລາວເຮົາມີນິໄສໃຈຄໍແລະມັນສະ
ຫມອງທີ່ບໍ່ຈະເລີນຈັ່ງຊັ້ນ. ນ້ອກນັ້ນສ່ວນຫຼາຍພວກເຈົ້ານາຍທີ່ສໍ້ລາດບາງຫຼວງກໍ່ພາກັນຂຶ້ນ
ໃຈລັກເອົາເງິນຊ່ອຍເຫຼືອຈາກນາໆຊາດເຂົ້າຖະນາຄານຂອງຕົນຍ້ອນເພິ່ນຄຶດວ່າ
ຢູ່ໃນປະເທດລາວບໍ່ມີປະຊາຊົນຫຼາຍນ້ອກຈາກແຕ່ພຽງທີ່ມີແຕ່ເພິ່ນແລະຄອບຄົວຂອງ
ເພິ່ນເທົ່ານັ້ນທີ່ເປັນປະຊາຊົນຢູ່ໃນປະເທດລາວ,ເພາະສະນັ້ນພວກເພິ່ນຈຶ່ງຄ່ອຍສ້າງສາ
ພັຖນາແຕ່ຄອບຄົວຂອງເພິ່ນເອງຈັ່ງຊັ້ນ.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

On this website, Laos people always interested in Thai politic (they blame Thai government like a they are Thai) they always think about second class people of Thailand (Redshirt, Esarn, Esarn land) is poor land, meanwhile Attapu people, Saekong or Salavan People very very poor and not enough education chance for the people (or) do they the Laotiens second class? . Infrastucture still vey lack.
Lao rich peolple just only in Vientiene, Laungprabang, Sawannakhet and Pakse, other are very poor and gap between rich people and poor people more wide,wider day by day.
Never blame to the Laos government, corruption, ability to public management, fiscal management, or that is illegal. That is the real cause.




__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Not only in Attapeu or Salavanh, but even in Pakse there is 1 road in this city, from the time of Lao's King or Monarchy regime untill the present regime ( 100 year if we calcute ) this road is still in muddy condition during rain season. Disappointed indeed.nononohmmhmmhmm and this road is in Thahine Tay of Pakse, from Pakse old bridge and turning left, that's the road.

__________________
LAO-CANADIAN

Date:
Permalink   

WE ARE LAO, DONT NEED TO BE LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT, WHY THAI ESAN , MOST OF THEM ARE STILL POOR LIKE LAO ?
BUT, THAI PP IN BANGKOK ARE RICH.  TELL ME WHY?cry

AND DONT WORRY, WE WILL CATCH UP WITH THOSE COUNTRIES, THINGS TAKE TIME!
UNLESS , LAO GOV'T STILL SLEEPING, OR NEED TO WAKE UP.

TO ALL LAO PEOPLE IN LAOS. DONT ALWAYS DEPEND ON GOV'T TOO MUCH, YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO HELP YOURSELF TOO, THAT HELP YOURSELF TO HELP YOUR COUNTRY IN THE FUTURE. ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU CAN DO , HELP FOR YOUR COUNTRY. STOP COMPARING TO OTHER.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

Yeah ! Lao gov. goes on receiving grant from Japanese gov. at a signing ceremony of primary schools construction... Oh! my God ! Lao gov. cannot build those schools but can afford to buy new and expensive cars yearly by hundreds. Shame ! and as I've seen at the TV the Deputy Prime Minister had a large smile and looked very happy while shaking hands with Japanese Ambassador and represetatives...no free dinner my friends !

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

On this website, Laos people always interested in Thai politic (they blame Thai government like a they are Thai) they always think about second class people of Thailand (Redshirt, Esarn, Esarn land) is poor land, meanwhile Attapu people, Saekong or Salavan People very very poor and not enough education chance for the people (or) do they the Laotiens second class? . Infrastucture still vey lack.
Lao rich peolple just only in Vientiene, Laungprabang, Sawannakhet and Pakse, other are very poor and gap between rich people and poor people more wide,wider day by day.
Never blame to the Laos government, corruption, ability to public management, fiscal management, or that is illegal. That is the real cause.



I believe almost all of those who blame Thai government in this webboard are NOT Lao but Thai red shirts.  Since all red shirt websites in Thailand are now closed or closely monitored by Thailand ICT, they can no longer do propaganda for Thug-sin, so they come here.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

as a lao   I don't think laos should catch up vietnam  because vietnamese were foolish
they don't know any democracy they are only
waiting for holy god  HOCHIMING to help
they don't know the wealth of family the
prime minister  and other officers
the prime minister of vietnam is number 1
of corruption
the big project rapeed train north-south  is
his huge corruption
as a lao  I take a pity on vietnamese and it
is big debt  for every vietnam people.





__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

On this website, Laos people always interested in Thai politic (they blame Thai government like a they are Thai) they always think about second class people of Thailand (Redshirt, Esarn, Esarn land) is poor land, meanwhile Attapu people, Saekong or Salavan People very very poor and not enough education chance for the people (or) do they the Laotiens second class? . Infrastucture still vey lack.
Lao rich peolple just only in Vientiene, Laungprabang, Sawannakhet and Pakse, other are very poor and gap between rich people and poor people more wide,wider day by day.
Never blame to the Laos government, corruption, ability to public management, fiscal management, or that is illegal. That is the real cause.



I believe almost all of those who blame Thai government in this webboard are NOT Lao but Thai red shirts.  Since all red shirt websites in Thailand are now closed or closely monitored by Thailand ICT, they can no longer do propaganda for Thug-sin, so they come here.

For the Essan Red shirt, if they don't kill the king they never going to win the protest....

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 226
Date:
Permalink   

Go red shirt.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 500
Date:
Permalink   

the boom of HCMC's infrastructure is indeed inspiring, and they have been more upfront of welcoming tourists in their city... 




__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 693
Date:
Permalink   

Of course, Laos could catch with any countries in the world if we are united and are willing to sacrifice and work hard and study hard and stop take it easy and corruption . Any thing it is possible . Look at South Korea , Singapore and upper Austria as the model after the war only few decades they transformed their people and countries from low educated people and poverty  to the first world country.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 80
Date:
Permalink   

due to the fact that Vietnam is a larger country with more population and industrious than Laos, therefore Laos can't compete with Vietnam anyway.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Date:
Permalink   

Are we asking the different between apple and orange? how about can Vietnam catch up with Japan?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 226
Date:
Permalink   

old buff wrote:

due to the fact that Vietnam is a larger country with more population and industrious than Laos, therefore Laos can't compete with Vietnam anyway.




Laos can be like Singapore. Better then Vietnam.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 226
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

I believe almost all of those who blame Thai government in this webboard are NOT Lao but Thai red shirts.  Since all red shirt websites in Thailand are now closed or closely monitored by Thailand ICT, they can no longer do propaganda for Thug-sin, so they come here.

For the Essan Red shirt, if they don't kill the king they never going to win the protest....

 

 



How long will the king live? He is not healthy and old.

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 226
Date:
Permalink   

What ever you do if giving opportunity Lao can do it better.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date:
Permalink   

Lao Isan wrote:

old buff wrote:

due to the fact that Vietnam is a larger country with more population and industrious than Laos, therefore Laos can't compete with Vietnam anyway.




Laos can be like Singapore. Better then Vietnam.




you can dreams all you want my friends hehehe evileye


__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date:
Permalink   

Lao Isan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

I believe almost all of those who blame Thai government in this webboard are NOT Lao but Thai red shirts.  Since all red shirt websites in Thailand are now closed or closely monitored by Thailand ICT, they can no longer do propaganda for Thug-sin, so they come here.

For the Essan Red shirt, if they don't kill the king they never going to win the protest....

 


 

Just mind your own bussiness. Are you Thai ppl? No, you're lao. Why do you have to care about Thai King or situation in Thailand? It's nothing to do with you at all. My father is Esarn, but he loves the king (he's red shirt).

It doesn't matter that the king dies or not, it's nothing relate to him. There are so many red shirts who love the king except some Lao ppl here who can do nothing but bark! Just spend more time to do good things because life is short!!!!!!

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 693
Date:
Permalink   

Can Lao catch up with Vietnam???

 Laos could catch up with any country in the world as long as they are just human . Few decades ago Singapore were no different from  Laos and so did south Korea after the war. So any thing in this universe is possible. It takes  4.5 billion years for earth to be what we are today. It might take the other stars and other planet which are nothing  not even single bacteria today but soon perhaps 5 to 10 billions years from now it might  be like us. So you are talking about only Vietnam and of course Laos can catch up with Vietnam and the whole world. ( Brain and mind , science and economy )



Look at upper Austria is land lock just like Laos but they have brain.



-- Edited by Dark Angel on Sunday 9th of January 2011 09:37:15 AM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date:
Permalink   

you loa act as if the world are waiting for loa to catch up! once loa are at the current level of the other countries, they would be at an other level lol.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 693
Date:
Permalink   

s4v4n wrote:

you loa act as if the world are waiting for lo to catch up! once loa are at the current level of the other countries, they would be at an other level lol.



       What 's level ?  living god ? or perhaps go back to the stone age when the nuclear war break out or the pandemic strike or the asteroid hit the earth or the earth will be swallowed by the black hole or when the sun run out of the nuclear fusion or the earth will be burn by the super nova Xray.

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 226
Date:
Permalink   

s4v4n wrote:

you loa act as if the world are waiting for loa to catch up! once loa are at the current level of the other countries, they would be at an other level lol.




Laos is not too far behind from Vietnam in GDP per capita income. Laos $1,126. Vietnam $1,168 and they has 90 million mouth to feed. Laos only 7 million.



__________________
Thanapol P.

Date:
Permalink   

Nice Quote ^_^



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Laos will be " EE DENG KUNG KOB "

Let's Vietnam stop do anything from now to next 20 years, Laos has never and ever catch up Vietnam, coz Laos couldln't be over top of its big boss.

Half of money that Vietnam using for developing the country is comming from Laos PDR forests and gold miners that Laos PDR govt. gave to their boss for sparing their rankings and even their lives.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

 Q: Do we  have to catch up with Vietname ? 

 A: In my opinion, we do not have to catch up with            Vietnam at all  in my opinion.

     Do you know why?

 The answe is: technically speaking we are the same COUNTRY or we

 will be the same country SOON called United Lao-Viet.

 Thus, Vietnamese people will have a right to owe land in Laos soon.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 Q: Do we  have to catch up with Vietname ? 

 A: In my opinion, we do not have to catch up with            Vietnam at all  in my opinion.

     Do you know why?

 The answe is: technically speaking we are the same COUNTRY or we

 will be the same country SOON called United Lao-Viet.

 Thus, Vietnamese people will have a right to owe land in Laos soon.


 Do you mean the Vietnamese will have right to OWN the land in Laos?

Not OWE right?   

There will be more than 10 million illegally Vietnamese are entering in Laos next 10 years, and next couple decades Laos PDR will have 100% Vietnamese nationality to be prime minister to lead the country.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 Q: Do we  have to catch up with Vietnam ? 

 A: In my opinion, we do not have to catch up with            Vietnam at all  in my opinion.

     Do you know why?

 The answer is: technically speaking we are the same COUNTRY or we

 will be the same country SOON called United Lao-Viet.

 Thus, Vietnamese people will have a right to owe land in Laos soon.


  What are you talking about ? Laos is Laos . Vietnam is Vietnam . Could Laos catch up with Vietnam ? The answer is Hell No. Laos is landlocked country and Laos is under Vietnam supervision . Every major project to be developed in Laos must be consulted and get permission from Vietnam . Every government building must have Vietnamese officers keep an eyes on Lao officers . Uncle Ho is their hero, not Jao Fa Ngum . Lao people had no longer have voices and power.



__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard