Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: New Lao generation don't want to be a teacher, what shall we do ?
Anonymous

Date:
New Lao generation don't want to be a teacher, what shall we do ?
Permalink   



A very low salary, plus a lack of teaching resources is driving many good Lao
teachers
out of the profession. A lot of low grade students become the
teachers in Laos. No doubt the quality of students will be the same as their teachers.

Do you want to be a teacher in Laos?
What are things the Lao government should do to change these situation?
I really worry about the future of education in Laos.


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Yes, I don't want to be a teacher in Laos either if I can choose another job.

Regards,
Teacher

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

A primary teacher salary should be 1 million and 5 hundred thousand kip per month base on 15 000-20 000 kips for one bowl of noodle. Lao government must also upgrade teaching facilities, improve teaching environment.
For me I think a primary teacher must get 1500 000k to 2,000 000k for 1 month.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

see the slogan : ao phuo khu liang mu dee kua... sad !

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Never heard about that slogan before chiip



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

chiip wrote:

see the slogan : ao phuo khu liang mu dee kua... sad !




 ເອົາຜົວຄູ ລ້ຽງໝູດີກົ່ວ

You should've cleared your mind and thought about this, maybe a million times before you posted the above statement !!!

If not for the teacher(s), you wouldn't be able to post nor read anything in here     steaming.gif


 




__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

This is a big problem for our government. If we leave this problem going on Laos definitely would miss the so called prosperity. Yes, I agree with Mr. Chiip. Pretending that we are fine is not a good way to do, the problem is till there. I think our government needs to open their mind or at least open their eyes and work seriously with this problem. 

Regards,
 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

It would be never late for our government to learn from other countries. Our officials should use their brains, why people in other countries do well, but in our country?   



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Never heard about that slogan before chiip



Of course, you can pretend that you never heard. You have an another job. You are not a teacher.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

IT IS VERY SAD TO HEAR THIS SLOGAN, GOVERNMENT SHOULD RAISE THEIR SALARY AND BE ENTITLED TO SOME PRIVILEGE AS BICYCLE , MOTOR BIKE ACCORDING TO THEIR RANK. `COS IT IS A VERY ARDUOUS JOB THAT I EXPERIENCED IN MY YOUNG AGE , ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR PUPILS WERE YOUNG CHILDREN, YOU HAVE TO HAVE GREAT PATIENCE TO DO THIS JOB WHICH VERY HARD BUT IN THE SAME TIME IS A GREAT JOB, I WAS VERY PROUD TO SHARE MY SMALL KNOWLEDGE TO ALL MY FORMER STUDENTS . SO LET`S CHANGE THE SLOGAN FROM AO PHUA KHU LIANG MU DEE KUA TO " AO PHUA KHU BOR TOOK BOR GNARK " SO THE GILRS SHALL NOT HESITATE TO TAKE THEIR PREDENDENTS TEACHER AS LOVING SPOUSE HEHEHE !... SORRY, HOPE EVERY ONE WILL TRY TO UNDERSTAND `COS MY ENGLISH IS NOT VERY GOOD
REGARDS

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I really love my country, but also love telling a truth. 
It would not be fair to blaim our new Lao generation that they don't want to be a teacher. Just think if the job is good who on earth would refuse to be. And nothing to do with their mind, I meant they also love our country nothing less than you. 

In fact, if you cannot afford, I think, you should blaim some of our officials who always report to our leaders that everything is fine. They don't want solve the problem. They don't want to work hard, but they want to get promotion as well. 

If you still not satistify, I think, you should blaim some of our leaders who always dont' like to listen to truth. I meant some of our leaders like to blaim the person who tell them the truth. On top of that, some of our leaders even blaim this person that he does not know well our party policy. It's sad:"Thum dee dai mee ngou sai thum soa dai dee thom pai- He wanted to do best, but outcome is bad for himself" 

If you still not really satistify, then look around our country whether you can see the teachers whose fathers of mothers are our leaders. It's sad. I haven't seen, so far. (Here, I don't want to put my name. I don't want you to blaim me.)
   

 

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The above poster, you're trying hard to write a good english, and you did a good job.
Just want to correct your error, hope you don't get mad.

BLAME   not    BLAIM




__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

"ເອົາຜົວຄູ ບໍ່ທຸກບໍ່ຍາກ"
Ok...
This one is a lot better...Thank you.


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

The above poster, you're trying hard to write a good english, and you did a good job.
Just want to correct your error, hope you don't get mad.

BLAME   not    BLAIM




Thanks for telling me the truth. I love it. Sure, only the mad person would think he is always perfect and clever.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I do accept that this problem is really difficult for our government to solve. I am not expert in this matter. However I would like my thought.
Real situation of our Lao teachers and how do people in our society think about being Lao teaches?
 I remember former Minister Education answered to the question of the members of our parliament about 4 years ago on why Laos lacked of teachers. He said that was because this job was not profitable. People who have other jobs had the beautiful house, cars and so on, but our teachers got salaries which were not enough even for food day by day and let alone even ugly house or old cars. Yes, he was really right. Teachers either in urban or in rural are almost in the same condition, although I must accept that the condition for the teachers is a bit better. After working hours they can sell something or other business.  
However, in the countryside teachers after working hours they need to nothing different from ordinary people who do not work for government like grow rice, vegetable, grow chicken, pigs and so on, and forget about salaries. Yes, no wonder people, including Mr Chiip who had ever been a teacher, said “ao pua khu lieng mu dee koa”. That is true I have observed by myself. The benefit of having a husband is really less than they grow or feed the pigs to sell. That’s why teachers liked to opt not to be the teachers anymore. They might think that while working as teachers, they still needed to work like normal people who did not need to teach.
That means that teachers either in city or in countryside have to work harder than other people who have other jobs.
Last time, I knew one couple who resigned from the teacher job. Husband and wife were teachers in secondary school. I knew them when they visited my house without invitation. The husband came from the north direction, while his wife came from south direction with “Lo kading” They sold ready fruit. They pushed their “Lo kading” around Vientiane. I and my wife also loved to buy from them, especially my daughter really loved to eat their fruit. They told us after saying good bye with their jobs in school, their life got improved. For one week of selling the fruits, their income was regarded as equaled to one month salaries of their previous jobs. At that time I felt not so comfortable, when my wife had a look at me who taught in National University of Laos, but she said nothing, fortunately. Yes, that was a life of fortunate case of one couple who resigned from teacher job. Here, I don’t intend to persuade our teachers to do so, but just an example. Do forgive me if you don’t like it. If I had the unfortunate case I would have told you either, but so far I haven’t heard.    
   
Some of our people seem to look down Lao teachers either. Knowing that you are a teacher, most people in Laos would act different with they know people having other jobs, such as from Ministry of finance, Ministry of foreign affairs or other ministries, except Ministry of Education. I don’t know why they think like that. Believe me, that’s a truth. I remember once one official who works in famous ministry in Laos told his friends in a small dinner, while I was also sitting there, “The quality of Lao education system is low because all smart people don’t want to be teachers”. I was really upset, although he said a truth of our society. “I am also a quite smart person. I have chosen to teach people because I love people, I want my students to be clever and smart so that they can develop our country. The fact that I have chosen this job doesn’t mean anything that I am stupid”, then I thought. My friend told me that the dinner was really delicious; however for me it was really salty.

 

Some our Lao people think that teachers should take their children cake like their maids or their servants. Sometimes, our people also talk with teachers without any respect, really. The really worst scenario as far as I remember is people who graduated from schools or universities even look down their own teachers or professors who had taught them before. Oh my God. Why it had happened like that? No wonder nobody wants to be a teacher. How big you and I have a spirit to teach and how big our love to Laos, you and I also don’t want to teach either.  In this regards, if all depend on me, I would suggest that who look down on teachers should punished by Lao law, especially former students.
 
 Why people don’t want to be teachers?
From what I have mentioned, I think, you may understand the reason people don’t want to be teachers in Laos.
Besides that, I would like to add some reasons.
Maybe, their parents don’t like their children to be teachers. They may have their own business, let say they want their children to take care their companies.
They don’t like to be teachers, perhaps, they cannot be. Teaching is an art. Not everyone can do even they are smart. They don’t know how to explain or they don’t like working with kids, because they don’t love children. They don’t like to talk or their voice is not good. Or maybe, their parents had already been teachers, they want to change direction. Actually, lots of reasons could be mentioned.     

 

My suggestion on how to attract people to be teachers
Actually, it is easy for our government leaders to solve this problem if they have enough money. However, they don’t have such an amount. It’s sad. Nevertheless, I still suggest that our government need to find money so as to improve our teachers’ condition. The condition that makes everyone would like to be teachers.  Like it or not, our government have to do, no matter what. Otherwise we may miss the so called prosperity as someone mentioned earlier in this topic. My suggestions are following:
1.     Our government probably can take loan from the World Bank, if can. Then, the salaries for teachers can be raised as several people mentioned earlier in this topic. I agree with them.
2.     Other way, our government needs to change our society mindset. Let all people in our society support teachers, meaning Lao education. For example, the villagers need to give rice to each teacher, say 500 kg rice/year so that the teachers would not need to buy rice. In this amount if they cannot eat all, they may feed their chickens or sell and later on they can buy food accordingly their will. Some may argue that some of our villagers are poor. Yes, I agree. No need to take a support from the poor, but only from the rich and sufficient people who can support. The rich people understand quite well that education is the most important for them and for our country. If children do not get education, their stuff may be gone either. Why? These children may become the robbers who definitely will steal their stuff. For teachers in city our government needs to do also, but may be in different format. 
3.     The easy way that our government can do is getting money through the Lottery (LOTO). It can be called LOTO for education. Our government can give some amount money to Ministry of education. And then this ministry can organize this kind lottery. I believe this business is really benefited to the owner who runs it. No wonder, in other country usually Lottery is controlled by state. But in our country there are lots lottery run by private companies, whether some our officials have a share, I don’t want to comment what I don’t know. I think if our ministry of education can this kind of lottery, it would help a lot to our teachers and education as a whole, no doubt. One more thing I would like to emphasize, our people, some are not keen to support schools, really, I have seen by my eyes, arguing they are poor, but when it come to buying lottery they are really keen to do. That may be the nature of our people. I understand.

 

4.     People who are studying to be teachers need to give scholarships and give to all regardless of poor or rich as long as they are smart and want be teachers. For other field students no need to give the scholarship. I am a supporter of our government, but I don’t mind to learn from the past regime. I remember before 1975 I studied in Lycee Pakse, but my friends studied in “Ecole normal- for students being teachers” in Paksee too. They got scholarships, but I did not. I really felt jealous of them. They lived like King, but I lived like “Ma Wat”, I was Sangalee.  I also remember that everyone wanted to be teachers. Some of us may suspect that our students may change their mind after graduating. Yes, we should sign contract with them at least for 5 years. Only after 5 years, some may change their mind to do other jobs. It is kind of getting married. We cannot forbid someone not to divorce, is it right? Even we can do but that person would feel like he is in heel or in prison, to say the least. But I believe that most of them would continue the teacher job until they retire, I do believe it based on my experience.

 

That’s all my opinion, my suggestion. Sorry, some errors may be found I had not much time just write and have no time to check. Although I must accept that all I have said could be rubbish, but I do think it could be a food for thought. I think the person who posted this topic is my colleague teaching in National University of Laos. I hope he will see my comments on how to improve the condition for teachers so as to attract people to study being teachers and improve the quality of our education as well. I think we need to make a good condition for our teachers; likewise they do in other country. Here in Singapore people in their society really respect those who work in education field. They can do why we would not be able to do? We eat the same things what they eat. That’s why I strongly believe we can do as long as we unite our strength and knowledge.     

Regards,
TSP


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Wow.... good points you have raised TSP.

One comment I would like to add is that the government should consider to pay high or low salary base on the experience and education degree. It would not fair if someone who get a ph.D receive the same salary with those who get a master or undergraduate degree.

What do you say ?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Yes, you really are right. I appreciated it. I totally agree with you regarding the level of experiences and qualification. Otherwise, people would not want to improve their knowledge.
 
Regards,
TSP

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

je suis tout a fait d`accord avec vous mr. stp... vous avez dit tous ce que je voulais dire... et bravo pour votre anglais, je suis sur que votre second langue est le francais puisque vous etiez lyceen a pakse, j`espere que vos espoirs ne seraient pas vains...
regards.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Translated from above comment:

I am completely agreeing with you Mr. stp… you said all what I wanted to say… and cheer for your English, I am on your second language is French since you were high-school Pakse,  I hope that your hopes would not be useless.


Thanks to Mr. Chiip 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

There are systemic problems with revenue collection in Laos. It would be much better if taxation and the regulation of foreign investors could be improved.  There are companies, particularly from Vietnam and China, that are simply ripping off Laos because they have high connections, so they don't pay even a quarter of the tax they should. I know PM Buasone has made a public statement about improving this situation, but it might be worth actually remembering his promise and waiting to see if it is actually acted upon. The big problem is not the 'plan' or the 'policy' - most of these are great - the problem is actually implementing them and making them work. In this past, this simply has not been done. So basically improving governance more broadly in Laos and making sure that revenue is not lost is the main problem. If this is solved then there is enough money for education, health and other basic social services that developed countries take for granted in some form or another. The only problem then is to make sure revenue is directed toward education and not some other area that will consolidate political power for the current elite. Words like 'transparency' are being used because we quite simply do not really know where all the money goes in Laos. The common excuse is that there is not enough money, but this may not be altogether true.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The prospect of better or improvement of education in Laos is in the hands of the teachers, no doubt about that.
Pay them a good salary,appreciate their hard work,then they'll stay on their field of profession.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

thanks a lot for the translation, i appriciate it very much...and my thum up for this topic : the butget collecting... and the use of fund...it is very sad to see foreign organizations hand over new schools in remote area, it means that the leaders in educational field ignore the need of those villagers all over the country but foreigners are well aware of this fact... we have no fund for schools but we have plenty of fund for new shining cars... your explanation would be much appriciated.
regards.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Dear Mr Chiip,
I really appreciate your comment that our government used money not so apropriate way, but then thank you for remainding me that was reason why Laos is still poor. And it was true in the past. But now I hope that under our new PM Bouasone Bouphavanh, I believe, things will be going on track. He is from my province, Saravanh province. Not so long, you might know if you read news, he admited that from  now onward goverment has to follow strictly the government plan approved by NA.

Please read some part of article, according to Vientiane Times:" Mr Bouasone said the main reason for the increased national debt was that the departments had not complied strictly enough with financial planning and regulations.


To reverse this, in 2007-08 each sector will strictly follow the government investment plan approved by the NA. The prime minister advised each sector to focus on priority projects to ensure that funds will be sufficient, and operate the projects to the yearly plan, to ensure they will not generate new debt.

In-depth economic planning and technical analysis will be carried out for each project to ensure it is financially viable and finances can be monitored to avoid corruption".

Thanks for sharing your thought
TSP



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Refer to the previous comments, no fund for schools but money for shining cars, do you think lao leaders and and most of member of lao government are brainless people, or eat to much sticky rice make your brain thick. The person above stated that chinese and vietnamese firms did not pay tax because they know someone in the government, do you have evidence, what are the names of those companies or businesses?
I saw someone even said buck lao kaw neow, do you think they are not lao anymore or oversea looked down lao inside the country? what do you think about this?
How about lao people itself do you think, lao people followed Law to pay tax properly, not avoid paying the tax. I think it is quite shamefull to have foreign countries build schools for Lao isn't it that's why I read western tourist comments they said LAO is a dirt poor country. Terrible.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

The prospect of better or improvement of education in Laos is in the hands of the teachers, no doubt about that.
Pay them a good salary,appreciate their hard work,then they'll stay on their field of profession.



Wow! They really look smart and nice. All the best to you on your future work.  Don't forget that you are an intelligentsia of our sociaety.
 
Best wishes,
TSP




__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I read other topic, the beer topic, it said government collected 47 million dollars from the beer factory, don't you think government should use about 500 000us dollars or half a million us dollar to build schools in rural areas rather than let foreign countries build them for Lao.confusedconfusedconfusedideaideaidea

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I want the government to consider not only the number of schools, but also a number of jobs that Lao students can engage in after their graduation. aww

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

To person who posted comments regarding the foreigner building schools in rural areas, I would like to share my thought, although you might not want to ask me. 
I feel you are really proud of our country. That’s really good. And, probably you are also good in your study, I assume you are student. If I were wrong do forgive me. I mean you are our new generation. In my opinion, it would be no harm if we let foreigners help us; they are from our friendly countries. They are willing to help us because they know we are poor. And we are poor, really.

 

 Just only 47 million, from that government cannot do anything at all. We need to build not only one or two schools, but we need a lot. If our government leaders have lots of money, they would increase salaries to all our officials. And remember that our government doesn't need only schools, but lots of things are needed to construct around our country. Our governments got loan from World Bank, ADB and other Banks. The amount of debt is more than billion dollars, if not more.
Regarding critic from foreigners sometimes it is also true. Actually, foreigners got used to live clean countries. That’s why they criticized. So instead of hating them, why not you open your mind and accept the critic so as we can improve ourselves. That's the only and good way to do.   
Now is 21 century, the century of cooperation. People around the world get in touch with each other. That’s my opinion. It might suit you, but I really hope one day you understand my point.   

       

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

There are systemic problems with revenue collection in Laos. It would be much better if taxation and the regulation of foreign investors could be improved.  There are companies, particularly from Vietnam and China, that are simply ripping off Laos because they have high connections, so they don't pay even a quarter of the tax they should. I know PM Buasone has made a public statement about improving this situation, but it might be worth actually remembering his promise and waiting to see if it is actually acted upon. The big problem is not the 'plan' or the 'policy' - most of these are great - the problem is actually implementing them and making them work. In this past, this simply has not been done. So basically improving governance more broadly in Laos and making sure that revenue is not lost is the main problem. If this is solved then there is enough money for education, health and other basic social services that developed countries take for granted in some form or another. The only problem then is to make sure revenue is directed toward education and not some other area that will consolidate political power for the current elite. Words like 'transparency' are being used because we quite simply do not really know where all the money goes in Laos. The common excuse is that there is not enough money, but this may not be altogether true.



Why don't we hope for the best? No need to rush to make a conclusion when also see that our government is trying to improve. That's my opinion.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

i thanks mr, stp for his kind explanation and and other kid people who are sharing thought with me, i greatly appreciated it and hope we shall reach the goal that dr. bouasone targeted. for whom who said that i said our leaders are brainless , i`m sorry not to share your point of view, and i never said that our leaders are brainless, you said it of your own, and about tax i know personaly entrepreuners who often paid bribe to officials concerned as presents ( pot de vin ) to avoid paying tax and the said officials cannot refuse to help them to pay less tax, i`m sorry to say that this kind of thing really exist... and sorry not to be able to mention their names here .... i know that the foreigners who built school for laos are very kind people, let`s praise them, but the thing that bothers me the most is that we have wood and we cannot built school for our own children...
thanks all for useful and kind comments, and wish everyone good health and hope that at least one of our leaders takes notice of all comments above.
regardss.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

To tell you the truth about the problem of NOT PAYING TAX legally, is widespread in LAO not only foreign chinese or vietnamese firms, but even lao people ourselve. My wife works for a very famous lao restaurant right in the centre of Vientiane, I do not name the restaurant here, but this what happened, the owner of this restaurant told my to show the fraud or cheat receipts of the restaurant business to the Lao tax man, so he paid less tax. My nephew just opens a games shop, but he told me he only gave some 200 000k to the POR BARN so he could help to talk to the tax man.

My nephew said that in the future, he has to pay tax but not at the moment. So you see this problem is widespread, is a big issue.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

The one that you mentioned could be for the past time. But from now on, as you might know recently the Law on State Inspection, which is going be approved in near future, will enable us to work more effectively. According to Vientiane Times, the inspections aim to ensure that administration processes were transparent and to prevent officials from using their power for personal gain. The inspections also ensure that officials are aware of their good and weak points. In addition, the aim of this inspection would also to encourage officials to find solutions to problems and to improve the performance of their duties.
That’s why we hope under our PM Bouasone Bouphavanh, everything would be on track.   


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

now we change that slogan since i become a teacher.'' oaew pua khu lieng moo pai phom xi pha nong hung mee" or ''oaew mia khu lieng moo pai phom xi phai ai hun mee"

__________________
soo tai

Date:
Permalink   

low incomes
low education for teacher
teacher must have very high education to teach student
Check the quality of the teacher often, specailly at University which is the most important time of our life, it's a very important time to be a good adult or not
give more funding and give a good deal to student who wants to be a teacher to learn more and have a high eduacation to be a teacher
Some student are not good to teacher because the teacher can't tell them the answer that they want to know.
Money is important for teacher's family and every family, to be a teacher is very hard. now a day some of student who learn to be a teacher at university, the reason is they can't pass the test in another faculty
we should promote and give more money, more education to teacher. Teacher are important and the next generation will be clever, have a power to help the government develop our country if they have a good teacher



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

STP,
still speak russian ?
call me to talk, if not we will forget russian forever.

russofile

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Yes, probably can. Sometimes I still visit the Russian website to know what is going on in Russia, where last time I spent my life about 10 years. From there I know quite well what is socialism and capitalism.

Now, I still understand the Russian language when I read and listen without any problems. But when I try to talk with Russian people, the English comes first. Probably I mainly use English in my daily life. My wife always complains me why I do forget the Russian. 

 

Actually, I do not forget it though. The language of Lenin I would never forget. I remember one СТИХИ: “I learn Russian because of the fact that it is a language of Lenin, the great leader of working people”.   

 

I am surprised that you still remember this topic. It was quite old, isn’t it? Anyway, thank you very much for your asking. I believe you still can talk in Russian. Perhaps, one day I hope I would have an opportunity to talk with you, although I don’t know you today, tomorrow we may know each other.  

 

Regards,TSP

__________________
Laos2beLaos

Date:
Permalink   

It depends on what kind of teacher.  If I choose to be a teacher, I want to be like English teacher or Technical teacher.   Any place needed this teacher?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

ດີກວ່າ ບໍ່ແມ່ນ ດິກົ່ວ ບໍ່ແມ່ນ ຂີ້ກົ່ວ

__________________
Rocker

Date:
Permalink   

You guys are funny!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLMAO

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

teacher as the great printer of the nation  or teacher is the engineering of the soul , this the word that we used to heard, they make an efford  to help people from the  illiteratenness to be the smart
  so  i agree with all of you  that  government should raising up the saraly at leat tipple or fifth time from now , otherwise , no hope for our generation ,.........right ? ...... if no teacher ...... what will be happend ..... immagination... ?

this is the serious proplem now ... inclulding me i don't wana be teacher cuz less of money .... consideration again.....

 we should think the slogan which said that. " better feed the pig insted of marry with teacher" is not funny word but there  is full of meaning
 anyone agree with me ... ?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

teacher as the great printer of the nation  or teacher is the engineering of the soul , this the word that we used to heard, they make an efford  to help people from the  illiteratenness to be the smart
  so  i agree with all of you  that  government should raising up the saraly at leat tipple or fifth time from now , otherwise , no hope for our generation ,.........right ? ...... if no teacher ...... what will be happend ..... immagination... ?

this is the serious proplem now ... inclulding me i don't wana be teacher cuz less of money .... consideration again.....

 we should think the slogan which said that. " better feed the pig insted of marry with teacher" is not funny word but there  is full of meaning
 anyone agree with me ... ?



Don't wait until it would be late biggrinbiggrinbiggrin



__________________
kammalyon

Date:
Permalink   

small money that's why, Afam6



__________________
TSP


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 287
Date:
Permalink   

Today is Lao teachers' days (7/10). 

Happy Lao teachers's Day to all Lao teachers. Without you Laos would go nowhere.

Cheers,
  

-- Edited by TSP at 01:26, 2008-10-06

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

yes i miss this day i miss lao teacher's day. i was teacher for 14 years.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2386
Date:
Permalink   

TSP wrote:

Today is Lao teachers' days (7/10). 

Happy Lao teachers's Day to all Lao teachers. Without you Laos would go nowhere.

Cheers,
  

-- Edited by TSP at 01:26, 2008-10-06





Happy teacher day!
TSD teacher! thank for reminding me

__________________


animated-graphics247.gif



Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard