Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: what is this


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 319
Date:
what is this
Permalink   


what is the lao name for this?  i used to be such an expert with a cleaver splitting these things open.biggrin
10.jpg10.jpg

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

khao lam? (or is that the Thai name? sorry I'm neither Lao nor Thai)

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 319
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

khao lam? (or is that the Thai name? sorry I'm neither Lao nor Thai)



i think thats right!  wow what are you then?  u speak lao?



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

then.... are you vietnamese  ? 
how do you like dog meat  ?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2386
Date:
Permalink   

In thakek, " Bang Khao Lam"

__________________


animated-graphics247.gif



Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

then.... are you vietnamese  ? 
how do you like dog meat  ?



Seriously!  As a Lao descent I am very disappointed to see this “ONE BAD APPLE” talking trash about others like this.  Does it really matter what kind of people they are to read/respond on this site?  As they said, if you have nothing nice to say just don’t say anything at all.  You are giving Laotian a bad name.

 

Best Regards.   



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Oh wow, what a surprise! maribelle 1226's picture is so nice and stunning cool.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d0cb49c69-7ab7-4525-81fd-f7d7b65a037e.jpg%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3dU2VhR2hvc3QtY28tdGgtY29tLTA1MDYzMDA0MDQuanBn%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a83B3DCAF-166B-4C63-BCEC-26F1A294B1E8&oneredir=1&ip=10.12.130.8&d=d2543&mf=0&a=01_375bb36ab62c659448c299dbd2fca29eab574ec4f3effb2fd51c32e4af5113d5

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

How about this Bang Khao Lam with purple sticky rice? 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 319
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

then.... are you vietnamese  ? 
how do you like dog meat  ?



Seriously!  As a Lao descent I am very disappointed to see this “ONE BAD APPLE” talking trash about others like this.  Does it really matter what kind of people they are to read/respond on this site?  As they said, if you have nothing nice to say just don’t say anything at all.  You are giving Laotian a bad name.
Best Regards.   



i agree.  that was uncalled for.  where are your manners?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Permalink   

khonthakek wrote:

In thakek, " Bang Khao Lam"



It is "Bung" Not Bang!!!  hahhahhahah Big different between the two words.  Bang = to seperate..  Bung = tube

So, it is.... "Bung Khao Larm"

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

It is not fair at all to talk only about Bung Kao Lam,

It should always comes with Lao style Grilled chicken!

We have to talk about both at the same time.

hmmm.... my mouth is watering



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard