Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Wow wow wow, Alexandra on Japanese TV program !!!
Anonymous

Date:
RE: Wow wow wow, Alexandra on Japanese TV program !!!
Permalink   


Anonymous wrote:

Love you Sandra... keep going, keep doing a blow job...no no good job biggrin



         Feel sorry for you who ever you are . You must be very unhappy and jealousy person.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

oh  man   !!!!!  she is only 21 years old, that's not too old.ashamedconfuseconfusebiggrinbiggrinbiggrin

Hey   Alexadra, please becarefull of what you eat  because right now

people say you are getting fatbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin  !!!  no no no, i'm not saying,  but they are.

Sandra  speaks  american english ( not english in england ). she probably have

many friends in america or her english teacher is american.

any way, she's  not fat. she's still pretty.smile



        Watch your diet and working out  at least  go to the gym 3 times a week. jogging  is the best result.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

oh  man   !!!!!  she is only 21 years old, that's not too old.ashamedconfuseconfusebiggrinbiggrinbiggrin

Hey   Alexandra, please be careful of what you eat  because right now

people say you are getting fatbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin  !!!  no no no, i'm not saying,  but they are.

Sandra  speaks  american english ( not english in england ). she probably have

many friends in america or her english teacher is american.

any way, she's  not fat. she's still pretty.smile



        Watch your diet and working out  at least  go to the gym 3 times a week. jogging  is the best result.

  Be careful  with your weight when you gain weight it is hard to lose if you are able to lose the weight but it will also damage your skin and make wrinkles.  Any question ask the professional star trainer for advise. Best wish....




 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

Why they support only her? I  know she's good. 
But can we give another singers a chance to be like her or better? Her music and her face is getting old in term of you heard only her name in Laos. Please don't get me wrong, I still like her as sucessful person and pretty. Right now, I prefer to listen to new voice, and It's not fair when don't mix with white blood you cannot become a sucessful singer.  ******Alexandra is great!!  I am Laos Nork.



I'm sure they want to promote other artists as well, but the media is based on the audiences or the spectators. They have her on the show because they think a lot of people have the interest in her.

 



        Well,  the other artists have to earn  what they have to do to be famous first .

 



I thought majority of Lao nai were not excepting her because of what she had said in Thailand before she became Thai's fan. I think this is about luck and politic.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

That Luang wrote:

Do you think Alexandra will married a laos guy?



Dream on, I don't think so. Maybe, Thai(Chinese) or Japanese. This is about moneys. Remember, Laos boys are beggars according to the topics in this forum.

         You are wrong  a lot of Lao people abroad today are millionaires also. Look at the list of the millionaire in the US. There are many Laotian are millionaire today. The point is how would you do to win Alexandra heart.

 





really? give me the link please, i would like to know the name of LAO millionaire
in the US.

__________________
Ake


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 237
Date:
Permalink   

Whatever you guys said or complaining about her....

Don't you think your girl friend is worse than her and not success like her and even envy her too. Right?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

That Luang wrote:

Do you think Alexandra will married a laos guy?



Dream on, I don't think so. Maybe, Thai(Chinese) or Japanese. This is about moneys. Remember, Laos boys are beggars according to the topics in this forum.

         You are wrong  a lot of Lao people abroad today are millionaires also. Look at the list of the millionaire in the US. There are many Laotian are millionaire today. The point is how would you do to win Alexandra heart.

 




 


really? give me the link please, i would like to know the name of LAO millionaire
in the US.

Hey I'm a million in kip...hahaha

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

Why they support only her? I  know she's good. 
But can we give another singers a chance to be like her or better? Her music and her face is getting old in term of you heard only her name in Laos. Please don't get me wrong, I still like her as sucessful person and pretty. Right now, I prefer to listen to new voice, and It's not fair when don't mix with white blood you cannot become a sucessful singer.  ******Alexandra is great!!  I am Laos Nork.



I'm sure they want to promote other artists as well, but the media is based on the audiences or the spectators. They have her on the show because they think a lot of people have the interest in her.

 



        Well,  the other artists have to earn  what they have to do to be famous first .

 



I thought majority of Lao nai were not excepting her because of what she had said in Thailand before she became Thai's fan. I think this is about luck and politic.

 



I think  that were rumors trying to destroy her fame because no one  couldn't find any source or evidence which indicated what she actually said.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

khonthakek wrote:

she would fall in love with me , if we Had a date 555555555555555555...



Good Luck, Ai!!!

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

Why they support only her? I  know she's good. 
But can we give another singers a chance to be like her or better? Her music and her face is getting old in term of you heard only her name in Laos. Please don't get me wrong, I still like her as sucessful person and pretty. Right now, I prefer to listen to new voice, and It's not fair when don't mix with white blood you cannot become a sucessful singer.  ******Alexandra is great!!  I am Laos Nork.



I'm sure they want to promote other artists as well, but the media is based on the audiences or the spectators. They have her on the show because they think a lot of people have the interest in her.

 



        Well,  the other artists have to earn  what they have to do to be famous first .

 



I thought majority of Lao nai were not excepting her because of what she had said in Thailand before she became Thai's fan. I think this is about luck and politic.

 



I think  that were rumors trying to destroy her fame because no one  couldn't find any source or evidence which indicated what she actually said.
         That 's none sense.  Thai TV show and audience are the bridge for Alexandra to cross and lead her for the success. So she needs that experience from them. I think her gaol is not only in Laos and Thailand , She wants  more than that ( Hollywood).
What ever she said , she might not mean it , she made mistakes just like you and I or every body else because we are human been and we do make mistakes. So we should drop it. That is the dead issue now.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I thought majority of Lao nai were not excepting her because of what she had said in Thailand before she became Thai's fan. I think this is about luck and politic.

 


I think  that were rumors trying to destroy her fame because no one  couldn't find any source or evidence which indicated what she actually said.
         That 's none sense.  Thai TV show and audience are the bridge for Alexandra to cross and lead her for the success. So she needs that experience from them. I think her gaol is not only in Laos and Thailand , She wants  more than that ( Hollywood).
What ever she said , she might not mean it , she made mistakes just like you and I or every body else because we are human been and we do make mistakes. So we should drop it. That is the dead issue now.

 



 I agree with you. All of us make  mistake especially when we say something without thinking. 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

That Luang wrote:

Do you think Alexandra will married a laos guy?



Dream on, I don't think so. Maybe, Thai(Chinese) or Japanese. This is about moneys. Remember, Laos boys are beggars according to the topics in this forum.

         You are wrong  a lot of Lao people abroad today are millionaires also. Look at the list of the millionaire in the US. There are many Laotian are millionaire today. The point is how would you do to win Alexandra heart.

 




 


really? give me the link please, i would like to know the name of LAO millionaire
in the US.

         Go to the US internal revenue where they have to report  and pay their taxes a lot of Lao surname ( last name ). Don't look at their first name because they all have the American name. To be a millionaire does not mean they are rich because who ever have a million dollars also a millionaires . If they bought a home 30 years ago  and some houses today might cost near million dollars already.  There are a lot of Lao people who are rich . I know because of the news about the Asian business report on TV that they compare the immigrant between the Mexican and  Asian in the US.
So you will surprise. It takes only one million dollars to be a millionaires . Some houses and the businesses that Lao people own worst more than millions .

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

That Luang wrote:

Do you think Alexandra will married a laos guy?



Dream on, I don't think so. Maybe, Thai(Chinese) or Japanese. This is about moneys. Remember, Laos boys are beggars according to the topics in this forum.

         You are wrong  a lot of Lao people abroad today are millionaires also. Look at the list of the millionaire in the US. There are many Laotian are millionaire today. The point is how would you do to win Alexandra heart.

 




 


really? give me the link please, i would like to know the name of LAO millionaire
in the US.

         Go to the US internal revenue where they have to report  and pay their taxes a lot of Lao surname ( last name ). Don't look at their first name because they all have the American name. To be a millionaire does not mean they are rich because who ever have a million dollars also a millionaires . If they bought a home 30 years ago  and some houses today might cost near million dollars already.  There are a lot of Lao people who are rich . I know because of the news about the Asian business report on TV that they compare the immigrant between the Mexican and  Asian in the US.
So you will surprise. It takes only one million dollars to be a millionaires . Some houses and the businesses that Lao people own worst more than millions .

 



         Just be happy and proud with the Lao people who made it . Don't be jealous.
        

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

That Luang wrote:

Do you think Alexandra will married a laos guy?



Dream on, I don't think so. Maybe, Thai(Chinese) or Japanese. This is about moneys. Remember, Laos boys are beggars according to the topics in this forum.

         You are wrong  a lot of Lao people abroad today are millionaires also. Look at the list of the millionaire in the US. There are many Laotian are millionaire today. The point is how would you do to win Alexandra heart.

 




 


really? give me the link please, i would like to know the name of LAO millionaire
in the US.

Hey I'm a million in kip...hahaha

 



         Well, may be you might be  like Bill Gate one day . Who's know. Only if you have brain.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

That Luang wrote:

Do you think Alexandra will married a laos guy?



Dream on, I don't think so. Maybe, Thai(Chinese) or Japanese. This is about moneys. Remember, Laos boys are beggars according to the topics in this forum.

You are wrong  a lot of Lao people abroad today are millionaires also. Look at the list of the millionaire in the US. There are many Laotian are millionaire today. The point is how would you do to win Alexandra heart.

 




 


really? give me the link please, i would like to know the name of LAO millionaire
in the US.

Go to the US internal revenue where they have to report  and pay their taxes a lot of Lao surname ( last name ). Don't look at their first name because they all have the American name. To be a millionaire does not mean they are rich because who ever have a million dollars also a millionaires . If they bought a home 30 years ago  and some houses today might cost near million dollars already.  There are a lot of Lao people who are rich . I know because of the news about the Asian business report on TV that they compare the immigrant between the Mexican and  Asian in the US.
So you will surprise. It takes only one million dollars to be a millionaires . Some houses and the businesses that Lao people own worst more than millions .

 

 



my net is slow i might can't find it easily, it would be nice if you give me
the link. but it's ok, congratulation with them.

 



__________________
«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard