Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Pae girlfriend apologize to laotian girls on his behalf


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Pae girlfriend apologize to laotian girls on his behalf
Permalink   


What are you guys takes on this one????  After all, he made the comments but yet he wont out and apologize..  "mun bor mee hum or what??"

http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/08/01/goi-apologizes-to-laotian-girls-on-behalf-of-pae/

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Bac pae's COWARD! make sure to wear the helmet all the time in laos to protect your head from the rock .

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 517
Date:
Permalink   

a man who does not own up to his words has no hum[balls].

__________________

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

We will forgive, but we will never forget



cutloy_copy.jpg

It’s none of her business but girlfriend“Goi” Ratchwin came forward to make a public apology to Laotian girls on behalf of her boyfriend “Pae” Arak who made a statement that “Thai girls are more beautiful than Laotian girls” during his promotional interview for sequel to “Sabai Dee Laung Pra Bang”.

Laotian citizens were deeply offended by his remark and demanded an explanation! As this topic affects the relationship between Thailand and Laos, many parties were distressed about the impact that this could cause. At the opening ceremony of upcoming lakorn “Nuer Meh”, Goi was confronted for an interview.

“I think he probably said it as a joke because we’re Thai and also this movie is by Thai people and Lao people so of course we have to respect both nationalities. For those who were not happy with what he said then I apologize on his behalf. Personally Pae is very straight forward and I’m sure he didn’t have the intention to compare the beauty between Thai girls and Laotian girls, because Thai girls and Lao girls are different and can not be compared with one another. Thai girls are beautiful in one way and Laotian girls are beautiful in another way”

2009-05-12_pae_01.jpg

“This comment is damaging the relationship between Thai and Lao? It’s that bad? Oh it shouldn’t be that bad. Honestly what Pae wanted to say was that both Thai girls and Lao girls are beautiful in different ways, our countries are like siblings because we’re so close to each other. He is giving an interview to Thai people so can you understand that he has to say he loves his country the most? He doesn’t have bad intention and when he comes back, he will come out to give an interview on this”

Are you afriad, there’s talk that Pae might be removed from this movie

“That decision will be up to the Executives. But personally to me I don’t think it’s a big deal, it’s not an issue and it’s not the country’s problem, a Thai person praising his own country saying women from his own race are more cute, okay he made a mistake a little, but it should be easily sorted, shouldn’t be a problem”

Source via Siamdara

This is not the first time Goi spoke on Pae’s behalf. Last time, Pae landed in hot water for making a smart comment which offended Tata Young’s Ex boyfriend “Prem” Boussarakumwong.

Read more about it here: Pae – The Jealous Boyfriend Bites Prem Boussarakumwong

Later Goi came out to say her boyfriend has a “dog’s mouth”, now we can all establish that she was stating the truth.

IN099_010.jpg

[ Photo of Pae & Goi during a vacation to Laos Earlier this year ]

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 266
Date:
Permalink   

If he doesn't get replaced, i'd be disappointed. In fact, I wouldn't mind the government disallowing the filming in Laos if he doesn't get replaced.

There are comments on that page that say it shouldn't damage relations because it was only one person's opinion, but I disagree. It would be the fact that the movie executives would allow the actor to star in a movie intended to promote Lao/Thai brother/sister-hood when it is clear that he thinks less Lao people.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

To Pae's girl friend you need to apologize not explain and excuse for your boy friend which I believe he should be a man enough to do it himself , you're not his mom regardless. Let me ask you this , if your boy friend is sick should you be the one to take the medicine instead of him in order  for him to get better?. It is not your place or anyone else, but pae to come forward and apologize to Lao people. Thai people are lame and shadedy  no

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 407
Date:
Permalink   

They really need to just replace him. I never heard of this guy and yet I already have a hatred towards this person. Way to go sir.

__________________

Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

what pae already say, can't take it back. that's why think before you speak.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

what pae already say, can't take it back. that's why think before you speak.



We're not asking him to turn back the time/clock , just and apology that's all.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Even if he does apologize, I don't think I can fully forgive him for it because what he said is already there...I still don't want him in Laos, my views on him have already changed and I don't think I can think of him the same way.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

what pae already say, can't take it back. that's why think before you speak.



Come again? who're you referring to?

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

I am for sure with you 100% and that's only way that he must pays for his nasty/dirty mouth.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

What for? who cares? who are they? Yuk.....

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2386
Date:
Permalink   

this guy is mixed ?Chinese-thai or korean thai? i am sure that he is not esan according to his face! Yes it's like someone said, We forgive, but we dont forget. Ps: I recently watch a move that he acted, ghost movie, but i didnt know that the actor was this guy.

__________________


animated-graphics247.gif



Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

both of them stupid. koi  she is pretend, not sincere. and not her business to come out appologie for him. PEA is   dumb guy  uneducated.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1442
Date:
Permalink   

khonthakek wrote:

this guy is mixed ?Chinese-thai or korean thai? i am sure that he is not esan according to his face! Yes it's like someone said, We forgive, but we dont forget. Ps: I recently watch a move that he acted, ghost movie, but i didnt know that the actor was this guy.




well bro khonthakek,

you probably knew... most of the thai entertainers are mixed and very few have 100% thai blood in them..  oh yea, he is not thai esarn (lao) for sure..

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

She came to excuse Lao people because she afraid that her boyfriend will have no money to feed her. That's why she spoke nice confuse

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

She came to excuse Lao people because she afraid that her boyfriend will have no money to feed her. That's why she spoke nice confuse



I hope you meant that Pae's girl friend came to excuse her boy friend to Lao people not the other way around.

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 370
Date:
Permalink   

yeah i already dont like this guy never eve herd of him before but producers and execs should get him the he** out of laos we dont want garbage in our country as for his girl friend apologizing on his behalf PATHETIC and LAME.  how low can you get not even manning up to your own words. that means he truely believed in his own words when he made the comparisons between the two nations. if the movie wants to promote understanding between our two countries kick his loser face out of the movie.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Thai girls are so stupid, they have to swallow their own boyfriend's ****. If I were her,I will not eat his ****. She has no dignity. Girl loves your p first berfore u die for his f  dddd.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

why all of you make a big deal out of his comment. No sense to mad about it. He have a right to say thai girl pretty then lao girl  because he is thai and his girlfriend is also thai. if pple ask me i will say that lao girl are more pretty then thai girl because i'm lao and i believe that my lao girlfriend  want to hear that she is pretty than thai girl (ever other lao girl also) . Tell me what is happend to me if i tell her some one is pretty then her.......sleep on the sofa foe week!!!!!!! lolz

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

that why they call thailand the land of scam

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

why all of you make a big deal out of his comment. No sense to mad about it. He have a right to say thai girl pretty then lao girl  because he is thai and his girlfriend is also thai. if pple ask me i will say that lao girl are more pretty then thai girl because i'm lao and i believe that my lao girlfriend  want to hear that she is pretty than thai girl (ever other lao girl also) . Tell me what is happend to me if i tell her some one is pretty then her.......sleep on the sofa foe week!!!!!!! lolz



Have you ever heard of a word  DIPLOMATIC , and unethical? Lao people should not have to accept this kind of slur from Thai people or any body? It is a serious offense to Lao people and any countries. I know where you're coming from to have this kind of opinion you must be either a person with numb skull or a racist with thick skin. no

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 370
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

why all of you make a big deal out of his comment. No sense to mad about it. He have a right to say thai girl pretty then lao girl  because he is thai and his girlfriend is also thai. if pple ask me i will say that lao girl are more pretty then thai girl because i'm lao and i believe that my lao girlfriend  want to hear that she is pretty than thai girl (ever other lao girl also) . Tell me what is happend to me if i tell her some one is pretty then her.......sleep on the sofa foe week!!!!!!! lolz




hey dude i am 100% behind freedom of speech and to ones own opinion BUT!!! he is an actor and icon someone that will be listened to and watched by thousands. someone in that position must be proffesional enough to keep his own opiinions in private not announce it to the public. you understand the difference??? he should have enough class and brain what not to say when you are being watched. that is why he is not worthy enough to be an actor or enough to be on lao soil. as for his comments he will have no lao fan.  i am sure of that. so again get that loser face out of laos.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

HELLO guy if you don`t like him stop watching thai movie very simple you guy don`t like thai pples you guy said that are bad but every one like watching thai movie if you don`t like thai so stop watching thai movie this way you don`t feel don`t hear no trouble at all I went to every lao peoples house evry one have thai movie thai song CD DVD VCD of thai ok stop complaining ,if you don`t watch you don`t see them what they talk about to me thai and lao girl are both beautiful depend how you make up I m lao too ,every lao festival everywhere in USA CANADA FRANCE AUSTRALIA they sell all THAI movie CD VCD but not music lao movie very little ,very simple tell evry one stop buy ok my friend    concern lao pples

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:
Yes i heard that word and i understand very well. but he just dump cute actor that all.... he is not diplomatist. if you are diplomatic person you should look in big picture it is not the word from dump actor like him. how  about our Laotian pple in this forum  have deplomatic enough if we are we should not bring our self down to same level as him and used bad language like him. He is not represent to all thai pple

.Look at you ..you think you are know the word DIPLOMATIC very well why you call me such like that even you don't know me. you must to be low level diplomatic or something else.... i better watch my language.....ha h """ Lao taii yorn kiet, viet taii yorn sack sii""" must be true statement

Anonymous wrote:

why all of you make a big deal out of his comment. No sense to mad about it. He have a right to say thai girl pretty then lao girl  because he is thai and his girlfriend is also thai. if pple ask me i will say that lao girl are more pretty then thai girl because i'm lao and i believe that my lao girlfriend  want to hear that she is pretty than thai girl (ever other lao girl also) . Tell me what is happend to me if i tell her some one is pretty then her.......sleep on the sofa foe week!!!!!!! lolz



Have you ever heard of a word  DIPLOMATIC , and unethical? Lao people should not have to accept this kind of slur from Thai people or any body? It is a serious offense to Lao people and any countries. I know where you're coming from to have this kind of opinion you must be either a person with numb skull or a racist with thick skin. no

 

 




 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

yawn It's non-sense!!! I think you guy just go back and work. Instead of talking about this.

For me, some of Lao girls are beautiful in body & mind and some are very ugly too

For me, some of Thai girls are beautiful, sexy & hot and some are fat and ugly as well.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

yawn It's non-sense!!! I think you guy just go back and work. Instead of talking about this.

For me, some of Lao girls are beautiful in body & mind and some are very ugly too

For me, some of Thai girls are beautiful, sexy & hot and some are fat and ugly as well.



Well that's good aren't you clever? to me you're just taking the easy way out rather than dealing with the problem. Hold habit is hard to break isn't it?

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

I think the stupid person who interviewed the actor knows in advance the answer of Pae and the stupid actor had swallowed the bait, it 'd be great if there is someone who kick the f...ass of both of them, they both made up a cinema to insult lao ladies....the media is good for the whole world but it sometimes makes misunderstanding among people...

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

HELLO guy if you don`t like him stop watching thai movie very simple you guy don`t like thai pples you guy said that are bad but every one like watching thai movie if you don`t like thai so stop watching thai movie this way you don`t feel don`t hear no trouble at all I went to every lao peoples house evry one have thai movie thai song CD DVD VCD of thai ok stop complaining ,if you don`t watch you don`t see them what they talk about to me thai and lao girl are both beautiful depend how you make up I m lao too ,every lao festival everywhere in USA CANADA FRANCE AUSTRALIA they sell all THAI movie CD VCD but not music lao movie very little ,very simple tell evry one stop buy ok my friend    concern lao pples



What is wrong with my people ? are they all blind and deft ? stop being so week and set a good example to the younger generations .

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

their way, our way. just don't support their products, especially
LAO ART MEDIA COMPANY products.
let's do it together Lao people.


__________________
Laotian

Date:
Permalink   

Hey! Lao PP
I am one of the Lao pp. I am surprise to see this column to day, I just read it through.
at first I feel that you guy are wasted your valuable time to this stupid problem that a part of their self-promotion. but infact I am more stupid than you guys cz I had wasted my time to read all comments. ^0^;;;;;;;


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Laotian wrote:

Hey! Lao PP
I am one of the Lao pp. I am surprise to see this column to day, I just read it through.
at first I feel that you guy are wasted your valuable time to this stupid problem that a part of their self-promotion. but infact I am more stupid than you guys cz I had wasted my time to read all comments. ^0^;;;;;;;



Yea I agree with you 100% by the way are you on drug? ha ha

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 596
Date:
Permalink   

Sorry , sir, I don't watch thai melo-drama, we have plenty of movies in cable TV, and other kind of entertainments that are much much better than Thai drama, not everyone like thai entertainments as you said, sorry, sir !

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Calm down my friend ! don't say that it's not good for u and our lao people.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

All of you are stupid CRAZY worry about your family first y u care another pples stop talking stupid PAE he didn`t know go call him talk to him let him know what you feel only you guy crazy about him   man bor lao pples

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Its easy, all some of you stupid Lao have to do is stop watching Freaking Thai movies or Lakorns. Some of you Idiots never learned from previous comments made by couple of Thai stars. To all buc Lao or EE Lao bor mee Jai.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

It makes me real sad to see pinong Lao still  Jeb Bor Jum.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

All of you are stupid CRAZY worry about your family first y u care another pples stop talking stupid PAE he didn`t know go call him talk to him let him know what you feel only you guy crazy about him   man bor lao pples



we are talking here not because we want him to know, we don't care
we want LAO ART MEDIA and Ministry of culture ban him from this movie.
we have to talking many places , get it thai people?

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Its easy, all some of you stupid Lao have to do is stop watching Freaking Thai movies or Lakorns. Some of you Idiots never learned from previous comments made by couple of Thai stars. To all buc Lao or EE Lao bor mee Jai.




you have to set up Tv station in Laos which provides lots of Movie from around the world and translate into Lao language, if you can't do that or the Gov of Laos can't do  that,  you can't stop lao ppls watching thai tv.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

we have to support lao CD VCD DVD keep buying don`t buy thai CD DVD VCD lao support lao money go to lao ,we have to call lao gov`t make lot of lao movie or funny thing dvd I will support lao

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

here is  email adress  of lao art midia . please contact  them t o show your unhappy , to ban him from  that movie.

__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard