Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Should Lao people care and beware of what are happening in our neighbouring country specially Thailand?


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 693
Date:
Should Lao people care and beware of what are happening in our neighbouring country specially Thailand?
Permalink Closed


BLM2010 wrote:

 

Dark Angel wrote:

Arrest Prem , He is one number corrupted person.




 

Dark Angel, I can see that you've been engaging tensely about the politics in Thailand and even though I did not know what is all about, and whatever it is, I think you should already have proved your point by now and it is time to end it there brother. If you can't convince a person to believe in your reasoning theory, it is OK but at least you had tried and you also need to respect the other guy (narongchai) whose country is Thailand.  I am saying this with my good intention because I think you are a good man. 



          
         I think so. Matter of fact my familiy and relatives in Esan and other side of the Mekong river are the red shirt brother. Thank you brother BLM.

 



-- Edited by Dark Angel on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 01:28:38 AM

-- Edited by Dark Angel on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 01:37:56 AM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 693
Date:
Permalink Closed

narongchai_thi wrote:

I have a question.

You always say that Thai Siam and Thai Chinese look down on the poor Thai Isan. I think so. but just some of them do that, not all of Thai Siam or Thai Chinese.

However, it happens everywhere that some rich people look down on poor people >>> US or Korea or Japan.

rich people in Laos never diss poor people ? Don't mention the topic about Siam invading Laos in the past. Now, it's not about the race. it's about the attitude of rich people. Do rich people in your country look down on poor people ?

-- Edited by narongchai_thi on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 12:28:19 AM



          Hey my friend narongchia this will be my last confrontation with you on this topic as brother BLM has told me.
          As you know why I am so concern about the Thai politic and you know that my  family and a lot of relatives
          are Thai citizen and also are still living in Esan.  Yes and of course , there are a lot of good and kind Thai Chinese
          and Thai Siamese , good and bad , discrimination  against the poor people  every where in the world.  But racism
         between the Thai Chinese and Esan people. Even there are only a few by name calling and making jokes of the Laotian
         and the Esan people on the national TV comedy program and newspaper  that are different from one individual person.
         I also truly understand that Thailand is the free country and every citizen have the right of exercising their right of 
         free speech. Because of injustice system , unfair , discrimination , racism and double standard that are the reasons
         why the Esan people  and poor Thai people are standing up and become the red shirt and demand for democracy
         one and for all . Thaksin was the first prime minister who truly understood the poor who provided the cheap and 
         universal affordable heath care and welfare relief fund for the poor who are really needed. That is the reason why 
         Esan people love him and voted for him and miss him and are willing to fight and sacrifice for democracy  and to
         bring Mr Thaksin back otherwise there will  be a long fight and no peace until Thailand becomes the true democracy.
         You are wrong that you have said that Thaksin is not loyal to the king and joined with some communist  
        professors and Esan people to fight and destroy monarchy and make Thailand to become Republic . That is not 
        the truth. The red shirt  are fighting for the true democracy which they have never had in Thailand.

-- Edited by Dark Angel on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 01:46:42 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date:
Permalink Closed

Another comment about the Abhisit's government. SOrry for the Thai language.


"แย่งยังไง แย่งตรงไหน ถ้าจะหมายถึงการที่พรรคประชาธิปัตย์ได้ที่นั่งในสภาน้อยกว่า พท เลยหมดสิทธิ์จัดตั้งรัฐบาลก็นับว่าเป็นความเข้าผิดอย่างมโหฬาร เพราะความจริงแล้ว พรรคที่ได้ สส น้อยกว่าก็สามารถจัดตั้งได้ เพียงแต่โดยมารยาทนั้น จะต้องให้พรรคที่ได้ สส มากกว่าจัดตั้งก่อน จนเมื่อไม่ได้นั่นแหละ พรรคที่ได้ สส อันดับสองจึงจะรับสิทธิ์นั้นมา
พท ก็ได้รับสิทธิ์นั้น คนไทยเลยได้รับเกียรติมีนายกที่เป็น นอมินี ถึง 2 คน ซึ่งแต่ละคนล้วนแต่มีพฤติกรรมน่ารังเกียจ ไร้วุฒิภาวะสิ้นเชิง เอาเถอะ คนหนึ่งก็ตายไปแล้ว ฉันไม่อยากไปขุดคุ้ยให้เป็นบาปเป็นกรรม กระทั่งหมดยุคนายสมชาย ก็เกิดการสวิงข้ามขั้วของพรรคร่วม ทำให้ประเทศไทยพ้นบ่วงเวรบ่วงกรรมมาได้นายกคนใหม่คือ หัวหน้าพรรค ปชป
ไม่รู้ว่าวันที่เขาโหวตนายกกันคุณได้ดูมั้ย ถ้าได้ดูก็จะเห็นว่าทาง พท สุดที่รักของคุณส่งนาย ประชา ลงแข่ง แล้วก็แพ้โหวต ทุกอย่างเกิดขึ้นในสภา เป็นเรื่องปกติของระบอบประชาธิปไตย ไม่มีใครแย่งใคร ถ้าจะหยุดกระบวนการเหล่านี้ นายสมชายควรประกาศยุบสภาไปก่อน แต่เมื่อไม่ยุบ สภายังมี ทุกอย่างต้องเดินหน้า เรื่องมันก็เท่านี้ทำไมถึงไม่ยอมเข้าใจ
พูดอยู่ได้ว่าแย่ง พูดอยู่ได้ว่าไม่เป็นประชาธิปไตย หรือประชาธิปไตยที่แท้จริงของพวกคุณต้อง ยี่ห้อ ทักษิณเท่านั้น ทั้งๆที่เห็นๆอยู่ว่า พรรคนี้ตั้งแต่หัวยันหางมันทำได้ทุกอย่าง ยกเว้นก็แต่ความดี !

แจ๋ว"

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date:
Permalink Closed

Dark Angel wrote:
          Hey my friend narongchia this will be my last confrontation with you on this topic as brother BLM has told me.
          As you know why I am so concern about the Thai politic and you know that my  family and a lot of relatives
          are Thai citizen and also are still living in Esan.  Yes and of course , there are a lot of good and kind Thai Chinese
          and Thai Siamese , good and bad , discrimination  against the poor people  every where in the world.  But racism
         between the Thai Chinese and Esan people. Even there are only a few by name calling and making jokes of the Laotian
         and the Esan people on the national TV comedy program and newspaper  that are different from one individual person.
         I also truly understand that Thailand is the free country and every citizen have the right of exercising their right of 
         free speech. Because of injustice system , unfair , discrimination , racism and double standard that are the reasons
         why the Esan people  and poor Thai people are standing up and become the red shirt and demand for democracy
         one and for all . Thaksin was the first prime minister who truly understood the poor who provided the cheap and 
         universal affordable heath care and welfare relief fund for the poor who are really needed. That is the reason why 
         Esan people love him and voted for him and miss him and are willing to fight and sacrifice for democracy  and to
         bring Mr Thaksin back otherwise there will  be a long fight and no peace until Thailand becomes the true democracy.
         You are wrong that you have said that Thaksin is not loyal to the king and joined with some communist  
        professors and Esan people to fight and destroy monarchy and make Thailand to become Republic . That is not 
        the truth. The red shirt  are fighting for the true democracy which they have never had in Thailand.

-- Edited by Dark Angel on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 01:46:42 PM

This is your summary right, becuse it covers all of your idea in only one paragraph.  I can say that in Thailand most people always blame the other Thais when they are looking down on Laos.  Moreover, That case is a rare case right now.  Moreover, the Thai Isan also make fun of Thai Chinese too.  For example, calling Thai Chinese as "Jek" or making fun about the small eye or making fun of the Thai chinenes's accent.

I also prove already that Thaksin is not loyal to tha king.  If he is loyal, why did he say that the King know and permit the coup plot.

Look at the election for MP in Prachin Buri and Mahasarakham, you may learn that Tha popularity of Thaksin in Isan area deminish constantly.  Moreover, my mother confirm it that the Isan People in my hometown are satisfied with the policy by Mr Abhisit.

In my opinion, the yellow shirt is too stubborn and aggressive, but they do for the king.  However, the red shirts are is reallya terrorist.  The red shirts kill people, burned and riotted in Bangkok last year.  They always blame the KING both direstly and indirect >>>> Gile Unpakorn and the others.  How can they fight for the true democracy with the fire bomb and violent harashment ?  How can they fight for the true democracy under the lead of some communist guys lke Gile Unpakorn.

Isan People love Thaksin ..... ???? really ????? In my hometown some native Thai Isan hate Thaksin, some are the yellow shirts.  You can not use the word "Isan People", because there are still a lot of Isan people against Thaksin. 

 Moreover, I also prove to you that the supreme court in Thailand is fair.  However, the red shirts always think that the supreme court is fair only in the case that the court do some favor to Thaksin.  If the supreme court judge Thaksin as guilty, then the red shirts say that it is unfair, double standard and discrimination.  Do you think you understand the Thai politics or Thai justice system well.  Please check it again andagian.  I think you do not understand the system in my country so well because you are a Lao citizen.  Even your father is Thai Isan, but this does not guarantee that you understand it well.  It is because a lot Isan people still do not understand what 's really going on.  some of them do not even look at the newspaper, even they have TV, they are not interested in Political news or any informative channel.  Some of Isan people said that they dont have a chance to survive.   Come on guy, my grandparents migrated from China with nothing.  Now he has a lot of money, because he is hard-working.  He works and do everything (legal) to find more money.  That's why I can say that some Isan people are lazy; however, the other Isan People are really hard-working like MUM JOKMOK.  actually, I pay respect to MUM JOKMOK for being hard-working to breakaway from poverty.

YOu alwayssay that Thaksin is seeking for true democracy.  Actually, true democracy comes with a bunch of investigation.  Look at UK and USA, there are much more investigation than in Thailand.  WHen Thaksin was the Prime Minister, he had never gone to the parliament when asked by the MP for his policy-implementation investigstion.  He paid a lot of money to a lot MP and Senators to take a control over the Parliament to enact the Law that does favor to his cell-phone company.  Do you still think that this is called "true democracy".  I dont think so.
I think you need times, trying to understand the topic in the other countries.  It is the same as me still have a question in my min about the people in a country that has no the freedom of speech.  You need to try to understand the others attitude too.  When I talked about how much Thaksin corrupted and mention about the data an statistics, you rejected it unreasonablely.  This mean that you are hurt when talking about the real data, because it ruin your belief.  it's wuite obvious.  Moreover, Thaksin never mention and answer anone about these data rasied by his opponents and the yellow shirts.

OK

Thanks for sharing



-- Edited by narongchai_thi on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 02:32:42 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date:
Permalink Closed

Dark Angel wrote:

 

BLM2010 wrote:

 

Dark Angel wrote:

Arrest Prem , He is one number corrupted person.




 

Dark Angel, I can see that you've been engaging tensely about the politics in Thailand and even though I did not know what is all about, and whatever it is, I think you should already have proved your point by now and it is time to end it there brother. If you can't convince a person to believe in your reasoning theory, it is OK but at least you had tried and you also need to respect the other guy (narongchai) whose country is Thailand.  I am saying this with my good intention because I think you are a good man. 



          
         I think so. Matter of fact my familiy and relatives in Esan and other side of the Mekong river are the red shirt brother. Thank you brother BLM.

 



-- Edited by Dark Angel on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 01:28:38 AM

-- Edited by Dark Angel on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 01:37:56 AM


 If your family is one of the red shirts.  Please show them the evidence I previously showed.  Please tell them that I pay respect to their political belief, but I object if they are going to join the terrorist rally trying to riot or burn anything in Bangkok.  It's not peaceful at all


One thing .......  Being a good man does not mean that the man has an appropriate manner and attitude.
-- Edited by narongchai_thi on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 02:41:29 PM

-- Edited by narongchai_thi on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 02:44:28 PM

-- Edited by narongchai_thi on Tuesday 26th of January 2010 02:53:33 PM

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed






__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

Some people write incredibly long and lengthy, for a minute I though they are having a writing contest . laughing.giflaughing.gif
Take it easy people , I felt as sleep half way of reading all these comments.yawn

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink Closed

There will be more trouble in Thailand.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Date:
Permalink Closed

I heard this saying from an Isaan before saying "When Isaan are in trouble. Playing the Khaen,will sound out Ai-Nong Fung Yu Ti Muang Lao."


__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard