Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Pathetlao Oudomsomboun ee lee !!!
Anonymous

Date:
Pathetlao Oudomsomboun ee lee !!!
Permalink   








Guess what is it ?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

mark mo

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

If udomsomboon ii lee why we are still the poorest country in the world. Bork Khoi Nae

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

If udomsomboon ii lee why we are still the poorest country in the world. Bork Khoi Nae


Because you like to compare yourself to the richest country in the world, you like to think that money is the most important in life, which is not.
The real happiness in life is when you feel secure, and satisfy with what you live.

If you compare Laos with Ethiopia, you will know that Laos is not that poor.
You get my points?

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

It's true that Laos is Oudomsomboun, if we have good farming equipment, Lao can support its own people, but unfortunately a fertised land is only part of it, there are a lot more criterias Laos needs to fulfill.  They are:

Good education, economy, industry and primary industry.

To sum it up, when Laos doesn't need helps from other countries, then you are a rich country.



__________________
AiLao

Date:
Permalink   

Paksong...

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2386
Date:
Permalink   

look at their hut and dress, the pictures seem in the southern laos, i guess Lao theung grow the water melon

__________________


animated-graphics247.gif



Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

It's true that Laos is Oudomsomboun, if we have good farming equipment, Lao can support its own people, but unfortunately a fertised land is only part of it, there are a lot more criterias Laos needs to fulfill.  They are:

Good education, economy, industry and primary industry.

To sum it up, when Laos doesn't need helps from other countries, then you are a rich country.




 I see, so North Korea is rich, because they don't need any helps from other country !!! biggrin



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

It's true that Laos is Oudomsomboun, if we have good farming equipment, Lao can support its own people, but unfortunately a fertised land is only part of it, there are a lot more criterias Laos needs to fulfill.  They are:

Good education, economy, industry and primary industry.

To sum it up, when Laos doesn't need helps from other countries, then you are a rich country.




 I see, so North Korea is rich, because they don't need any helps from other country !!! biggrin



Well, if one day we are rich don't forget to give help to ther poor countries as well

 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:
Permalink   

i guess that is water melon garden in Paksong Lahanum Savannaketh

__________________

AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131.jpg


Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

My thinking is not in the southern part of country, it's northern bcz the paddy-field so narrow, may be in Louangnamtha or Oudomxay or Sayyaboury
Please correct me if wrong



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

ສວນໝາກໂມ ແສນຊຸມ ບ້ານຂາມ ແຂວງວຽງຈັນທ໌ ສາວແສນຊຸມເຄີຍບອກອ້າຍບ່າວ ວຽງຈັນທ໌ວ່າ: ເຊີນອ້າຍໄປຢາມບ້ານນ້ອງເດີ ຄັນຢາກຫົວ Dick ຊຸ່ມ.ຝ່າຍອ້າຍບ່າວ
ວຽງຈັນທ໌ ພັດເຂົ້າໃຈວ່າແ່ມ່ນແນວອີ່ນກໍຟ້າວໄປ ສຸດທ້າຍຜູ່ສາວເອົາໝາກໂມສູ່ກິນທຽວ
ຖ່າຍເບົາຈົນຫົວອ້າຍນັ້ນຊຸ່ມ.  lols...................


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

You think you live in USA is rich country how about laos peoples is rich ? including you right now seem to be lao pples gave house back to the back a lot coz economic this is you call rich country ? no job at all in california , I live in laos 100 km far from vientiane it doesn`t hurt me if econmic down ,did you see picture ? that what i have for family living I wake up anytime i want

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

you can wake up anytime cos you lazy. still live at home.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

you can wake up anytime cos you lazy. still live at home.

ha ha aha ha ha You wish to do like me i know you want but you can`t morgage payment property tax income tax those thing I don`t have that why I can wake up anytime I want  biggrin


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

you can wake up anytime cos you lazy. still live at home.

ha ha aha ha ha You wish to do like me i know you want but you can`t morgage payment property tax income tax those thing I don`t have that why I can wake up anytime I want

_________

In US people have good houses but many are loaned. Have good clothes but use crdit card to buy. Now with the crises they can no longer pay motgage and loans... some left homeless and rely on aid some commit suicide or engage in drugs because hopeless. In the US people work 18 hours to have a decent living because they are afraid to be cirticize. No time for rest or play... grow old soon. In Lao life is better. people also work hard but still with time to relax and play and drink beerlao.... the best!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

laos are oudomsomboun elee der not like USA nice house nice cloth nice car but not belong to them yet still working pay off these thing no job these things gone

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

laos are oudomsomboun elee der not like USA nice house nice cloth nice car but not belong to them yet still working pay off these thing no job these things gone



Brother, I think you know too much about them.My brother living in the US, he comes home every year on december.My mom asked him to come back live with
us but he always say not until he retire. If life in the US is that hard why he still over there.  

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Because he wanted to get his pension benefit. Because he wanted to ensure better future for your clan. Because even if he wanted to go back he cant, he sacrifice just to make life better for laonai family. So be grateful to him.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Because he wanted to get his pension benefit. Because he wanted to ensure better future for your clan. Because even if he wanted to go back he cant, he sacrifice just to make life better for laonai family. So be grateful to him.


You can say that But I don`t think so he sacrifice for lao nai ,he want but he can`t not enough money to go back home .lot of peoples said that only 10% happend .


__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

laos are oudomsomboun elee der not like USA nice house nice cloth nice car but not belong to them yet still working pay off these thing no job these things gone



Brother, I think you know too much about them.My brother living in the US, he comes home every year on december.My mom asked him to come back live with
us but he always say not until he retire. If life in the US is that hard why he still over there.
yea I know to much I go USA every year Don`t lier to me I know everything between lao no education and lao have education ,I travel every year for working  saw how` lao peoples living

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

Because he wanted to get his pension benefit. Because he wanted to ensure better future for your clan. Because even if he wanted to go back he cant, he sacrifice just to make life better for laonai family. So be grateful to him.


You can say that But I don`t think so he sacrifice for lao nai ,he want but he can`t not enough money to go back home .lot of peoples said that only 10% happend .




 I don't think he have any trouble with noney. yes, you 're rigth he not sacrifice
for Lao nai; but he sacrificed for our family. without him our family might be on the
buttom of the list like our country ( poorest country).



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

not me man

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

laos are oudomsomboun elee der not like USA nice house nice cloth nice car but not belong to them yet still working pay off these thing no job these things gone




 If Laos is oudomsomboun why the f*ck all you f*ckers in Laos want to come to America for?  All the young girls are getting marry to old fools, their daddy's age from the U.S., so they can come over here.  You know why?  Because 75-80% of Lao people have no f*cking job.   Don't even start comparing Laos to the U.S.  Laos is centuries behind.    Even your a$$ probably want to come over here or probably had been here before, now you are critizing us.  You probably come from a rich, corrupted family with  2 or 3 cars and houses, that's why you are saying what you said.  I garauntee that most Lao people in Laos wish they have what we have in the U.S.  You can say whatever you like how good life in Laos is to make  yourself feel better, but you are speaking for yourself.   Kiss my a$$!



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 146
Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 If Laos is oudomsomboun why the f*ck all you f*ckers in Laos want to come to America for?  All the young girls are getting marry to old fools, their daddy's age from the U.S., so they can come over here.  You know why?  Because 75-80% of Lao people have no f*cking job.   Don't even start comparing Laos to the U.S.  Laos is centuries behind.    Even your a$$ probably want to come over here or probably had been here before, now you are critizing us.  You probably come from a rich, corrupted family with  2 or 3 cars and houses, that's why you are saying what you said.  I garauntee that most Lao people in Laos wish they have what we have in the U.S.  You can say whatever you like how good life in Laos is to make  yourself feel better, but you are speaking for yourself.   Kiss my a$$!


I hardly read all these nonsensical posts but out of boredom, I clicked on yours and I kind of have an idea what’s about and more so I completely concur with you.  I don’t understand why you even bothered to reply. Even a person with a lowest IQ would be able to distinguish the percentage of people who have access to basic need and those who don’t. For some reason these morons only look at a handful of people in Laos and didn’t seem to care millions of those who are living under dire poverty.  Just look at the minimum wage alone less than a fraction of a dollar which is about $10.00 or less per month would overtly explain it all but these f-uckwits just like to keep masturbating and bragging with hot air about buying this with cash or buying that with cash. The last time I checked the news about kids under age 5 didn’t even have sufficient nutrition to begin with and the average life span for Laotians are still below their neighbors.

These dimwits sometimes talk like Laos had already been removed from the list of the poorest country, and It would not surprise me if they fail to comprehend the meaning of "from the poorest to just the poor". They might even claim Laos is a developed nation. Nonetheless, but according to their government’s target date is not until 2020. What can I say about these f-uctards with premature ejaculation? There is nothing much to show the world but a picture of a rice field or a plantation like no other country in this world has it. I would just ignore them if I were you and help the needy whenever you can especially your families if you have ones in Laos.

BruceLaoMan



-- Edited by BLM69 on Thursday 11th of June 2009 12:16:16 AM

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Oudomsomboun, I do believe it is being considered how Laotian can still be able to cultivate natural products from the land's soil which you could see that the pictures representing the word oudomsomboun were filled with natural fruits that grew from the soil. Unlike other countries, not every country can count on their agricultures' produces from natural soil. Therefore, the word oudomsomboun is reflecting natural resources that the land can still provide to the people that still depend on making their living and raising their family from what soil can offer .

It is not a shockingly word of a choice "oudomsomboun" to describe Laos as a whole picture as Pathet lao is an Ouddomsomboun country still" since their neighboring countries are fighting to preserve their natural resources. When I was in Laos four years ago, I was shocked to heard that my aunty made bamboo shoot soup from by gathering the bamboo from the forest instead of buying from the market. I didn't know you could do such a thing since I am accustomed of buying everything from the grocery store, and if I saw somthing from the bushy road, such as something eible, I definitely will not going to gether it for dinner since the fine is going to cost me down to every penny that I have!!!!!! 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Anonymous wrote:

 

Anonymous wrote:

If udomsomboon ii lee why we are still the poorest country in the world. Bork Khoi Nae


Because you like to compare yourself to the richest country in the world, you like to think that money is the most important in life, which is not.
The real happiness in life is when you feel secure, and satisfy with what you live.

If you compare Laos with Ethiopia, you will know that Laos is not that poor.
You get my points?

 

 



hey i agree with you. it just made me lough when back talk to a person like that. what's your name? you seems pretty nice person. i want to be your friend. here is my email: sivilay1987@yahoo.com. please send me an email. oh i am not a person that compare myself to the rich country. i am just a person who look at your comment to the others and i think some of them it very funny. anyway my name is Lan. hope to go back to laos soo.

 



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
Permalink   

Hi there,
I think it depends, if you want more than what you have, you will always poor... If you are happy whith what you have, then you will never think that you are poor. For example, look at people from Phutan (a small country between China and India). They don't expect to be luxurious, they just want all people have 3 meals a day, enough cloths, availibility of medicine when they are sick and all are happy. So...what else do you need in a life?

__________________
ສອງສະຫລຶງ

Date:
Permalink   

ຍິນດີນຳພີ່ນ້ອງຊາວກະສິກອນລາວທີ່ໄດ້ຮັບໝາກຜົນອຸດົມສົມບູນຈາກການປູກຝັງໃນທຸກໆຣະດູການ

ຈົນລົ້ນຕະລາດລາວ ສົ່ງອອກຂາຍຕະລາດຂອງປະເທດເພື່ອນບ້ານ ໂດຍສະເພາະແມ່ນ ສສ ຫວຽດນາມ

ທີ່ມີໂຮງງານອຸດສະຫະກັມປງແຕ່ງນ້ຳໝາກໄມ້ຕ່າງໆສົ່ງອອກຂາຍຕະລາດສາກົນ.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard